Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Fall & Winter Attire
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 62, 63, 64  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swoosh

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IrishGreen wrote:
^^kind of funny because I just went back to Levi's Laughing

Honestly the best pairs of jeans for under 100 bucks IMO. Plus they look better than like true religion and stuff like that.

Honestly you want jeans to be simple and it well. Jeans are all about the fit tbh.

Agreed, simple and fit. If you can find a pair of 7 For All Mankind for under $100, go for it. They have a slight design on the back pockets, but I love my pair. Nordstrom Rack, ftw.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love my Levi's.

Jeans I cannot stand are the ones with all that gawdy schit on the back pockets...crosses, blingy crap, etc. Same goes with the back pockets with the flaps. So feminine-looking IMO.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IrishGreen wrote:

Honestly the best pairs of jeans for under 100 bucks IMO. Plus they look better than like true religion and stuff like that.

Honestly you want jeans to be simple and it well. Jeans are all about the fit tbh.

levi's is getting big- their high end stuff is getting big in NYC too.
MightyMouse07

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When it comes to jeans, just get whatever is comfortable. You can find a good pair of jeans for under $50 if you look. I got some bullhead jeans that are dark blue wash and they were $12 on clearance. I got some levi's on clearance as well for $20. I just bought some American Eagle black slim jeans that dont hug all over your nuts and fit like normal jeans for $30. Don't be afraid to try other jeans instead of sticking to one brand. Girls aren't going to be going after you for your jeans. Laughing

“Anytime I step out there I give everything I got, on every single play.” - Ray Lewis
MightyMouse07

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remixxxxxxx wrote:
I've been looking for some V Neck sweaters to wear over a collar and tie[for work], but I haven't been able to find any decent looking ones. Can someone point me in the right direction?

...and no, I will not pay $60 for a sweater.

I know its taboo to shop at some of the more teenagish stores but American Eagle has some decent sweaters for $40. I own a couple of them to wear over my shirt and tie when I go to work.

“Anytime I step out there I give everything I got, on every single play.” - Ray Lewis
MightyMouse07

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Btw I think my next shoe is definitely going to be some military vans. I have never seen them before but they look pretty cool. I already own 5 pairs of vans so if they are as comfortable and reliable as those I am stoked.

The wool alomar looks nice too. So many decisions.

Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaliforniaKid7 wrote:
I'm heading to the mall tomorrow. I'm kind of done with Levi's so I think I'm gonna go to Pacsun and try the jeans there, Bullhead I think. Anyone?

I got like 4 pairs of American Eagle jeans on the cheap when I worked there. Not sure if they're in Cali, but they're pretty comfy, fit me well and look nice. Huge step up from the jeans I used to wear.

Professor Oak wrote:
Don't listen to the naysayers, S&B88.

SoS is in fact French. I've frenched his toast a couple of times. I think I would know.
RoxSox2004

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't get better than Levi's for jeans, especially in that price range. $50, and they're a million times better than overbranded, over distressed crap like True Religion or 7's.

I've been thinking about grabbing a pair of 3sixteen's though. I want to try raw denim.
CaliforniaKid7

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went to PacSun. They were having a 2 for 69$ so I picked up a khaki colored and a dark denim bullhead. It's just hard to find the size I want to I had to order in te store and they are shipping them to my house for free. They didn't carry many 33,34's in store.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistakebytehlak wrote:
IrishGreen wrote:

levi's is getting big
Getting big? Levi's have been one of, if not the, most popular jean since the 50's (at least).

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Title Town USA wrote:
mistakebytehlak wrote:
IrishGreen wrote:

levi's is getting big
Getting big? Levi's have been one of, if not the, most popular jean since the 50's (at least).

not in the fashion world. . . but since everything is going the way of vintage, levis is blowing up again in a big way
steadypimpin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RoxSox2004 wrote:
It doesn't get better than Levi's for jeans, especially in that price range. $50, and they're a million times better than overbranded, over distressed crap like True Religion or 7's.

I've been thinking about grabbing a pair of 3sixteen's though. I want to try raw denim.
I agree. My favorite jeans in my closet are Levi's. They are so comfortable and look real good too. Whoever would pay over $100 for jeans is cray cray.

Thanks to IDOG_det on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
AlexM23

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So people wear Ugg Boots like seriously over there? Or is this just an NBT thing?

Kiltman on the sig
Superman(DH23)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistakebytehlak wrote:
Title Town USA wrote:
mistakebytehlak wrote:
IrishGreen wrote:

levi's is getting big

not in the fashion world. . . but since everything is going the way of vintage, levis is blowing up again in a big way
The original red tag levi's sell in just about any condition for $1500 right now. I had several pairs growing up, probably cost $20 a piece Shocked

2013 Bears Forum Mike Ditka Award Winner
2014 Adopt-A-Bear Alshon Jeffery
NextBigThing

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlexM23 wrote:
So people wear Ugg Boots like seriously over there? Or is this just an NBT thing?

Laughing theyre more common here than in OZ. I lived in oz for a bit, its true. Wink
A sunny disposition is worth more than fortune. Young people should know that it can be cultivated; that the mind like the body can be moved from the shade into sunshine. Thine own reproach alone do fear

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
Page 15 of 64

Jump to: