Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Rams Sign OL Chris Williams...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
StLunatic88

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you thought he was bad as a Guard then you didn't see him as a Tackle
ajhicks11

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The J.R.S. wrote:
chris00cm wrote:
BEASToftheEAST4 wrote:
chris00cm wrote:
Definitely could be worst. I would like to see Williams start at LT with Barksdale at RT. Think it would benefit everyone on the line. Richardson has got to be the next one to get benched.

Not me, I'd like Barksdale at LT and Williams at LG. Guard is Williams best position
I disagree. And either way, we NEED to see more Shelley Smith at LG. He was the Rams best offensive linemen last Sunday.

If Williams sees the field it should be at tackle. I thought he failed miserably as a guard in Chicago.

I just want to see a consistent offensive line for once, we've been re-shuffling week to week for over a full season now.

That right there is something I can give testament to Sam (other things as well) for. I was reading about him in another thread earlier today and something really hit my head. Sam's numbers may not look amazing right now, he has been having troubles getting in the endzone, etc. we can name things that we haven't seen improvement in; but one thing I have noticed is pocket presence.

His pocket presence seems mechanical, almost like he has been working on a certain training for it. But he has started to look more and more smooth when acting under this process. His pocket awareness and take off to run for positives abilities seem to be improving immensely.
The J.R.S.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StLunatic88 wrote:
If you thought he was bad as a Guard then you didn't see him as a Tackle

I'd be lying if I said I ever paid close attention to William's play when with the Bears.

Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: