Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Twilight Zone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BillSabre

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:49 am    Post subject: Twilight Zone Reply with quote

Is anybody else just a little irritated about this organizations decisions over the years? I know there's gonna be some misses in the drafts, although we seem to pass on the obvious guys like we know better, which we don't. But my god, look at all the talent we've let walk that is starting around the league.

Lynch
McGahee
Winfield
Clements
Wittner
Fletcher..........

It's frustrating to sit and watch an organization mismanage itself for a decade. Maybe the Bills should just draft quarterbacks until they find a winner. It's the most important single position in the league. It's not like its our only missing piece but it would help. It just seems like the Bills are mediocre from top to bottom, excluding nobody.

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Who got that sack? Cameron Jordan? Jordan Cameron? Michael Jordan? Cam Cameron? IM SO CONFUSED!
BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Twilight Zone Reply with quote

BillSabre wrote:
Is anybody else just a little irritated about this organizations decisions over the years? I know there's gonna be some misses in the drafts, although we seem to pass on the obvious guys like we know better, which we don't. But my god, look at all the talent we've let walk that is starting around the league.

Lynch
McGahee
Winfield
Clements
Wittner
Fletcher..........

It's frustrating to sit and watch an organization mismanage itself for a decade. Maybe the Bills should just draft quarterbacks until they find a winner. It's the most important single position in the league. It's not like its our only missing piece but it would help. It just seems like the Bills are mediocre from top to bottom, excluding nobody.

I actually have no problems with those dealings listed with exceptions of Winfield who defies age and was my favorite player at time. Not keeping Poz still kinda bugs me.

Were wiffing on draft picks Aaron Williams doesn't look good. Leodis McKelvin is not merriting his 1st round status, than there's Hardy, May bin etc..

Look at the Pats, Packers, 9ers and Texans.. They hit there early picks
don4593

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is unfortunate that every time we are forced to bring in a new regime they want their own guys who fit their system and that makes these guys expendable.

You can also add Jabari Greer to that list as well as Jason Peters

Thanks to Pick6_Finnegan for the sig

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: