You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 8 GDT - Giants @ Cowboys - Eli's Revenge
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 22, 23, 24  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

acowboys62 wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:
MaddHatter wrote:
New York - 35
Dallas - 18

Very optimistic of you Razz We're going to have to do a lot of that on the ground...Dallas' pass D has been near the top of the league no? I don't know where they stand after Sunday though.

According to ESPN.com they are #3 at 187 yards per game, but some of the other numbers aren't as nice. 61.1% completition, 7.3 YPA, 7 TD 2 INT (no idea where 2 came from, thought it was 1) and 92.3 Rating. So not sure how they are still only giving up 187 yards per game. Giving up 105 and 4.0 on the ground a game does not help.

That makes my head hurt. Some of the #'s are close to Chicago's (TD's, Yards, etc) but the comp%, INT's and rating are way off. Guess you have some great tackling DB's? Smile

Location: Founder and Chairman of the He-Man Oline Haters Club.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So murray could be out and Dez was being tested for a concussion ... does anyone know more about that?

We need this game badly and I expect the gmen to play 100x better than they did last week

Can't spell Gen without Glen
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
So murray could be out and Dez was being tested for a concussion ... does anyone know more about that?

We need this game badly and I expect the gmen to play 100x better than they did last week

Bryant came back to play later in the gameso he wasn't concussed.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
acowboys62 wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:
MaddHatter wrote:
New York - 35
Dallas - 18

Very optimistic of you Razz We're going to have to do a lot of that on the ground...Dallas' pass D has been near the top of the league no? I don't know where they stand after Sunday though.

According to ESPN.com they are #3 at 187 yards per game, but some of the other numbers aren't as nice. 61.1% completition, 7.3 YPA, 7 TD 2 INT (no idea where 2 came from, thought it was 1) and 92.3 Rating. So not sure how they are still only giving up 187 yards per game. Giving up 105 and 4.0 on the ground a game does not help.

That makes my head hurt. Some of the #'s are close to Chicago's (TD's, Yards, etc) but the comp%, INT's and rating are way off. Guess you have some great tackling DB's? Smile

Yea, they are weird numbers. I take it as we give up a lot of catches but make the tackles immediately. I can live with that, better than watching Newman swing and miss...at least from a Cowboys fan perspective. I am sure you guys will miss that.
Shockey1979

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want in on the sigbet post in the Cowboys forums game thread.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=502682

Retribution is ours. And I officially appoint Gmen to make the sig if we win. He's ruthless. Razz

Location: Founder and Chairman of the He-Man Oline Haters Club.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:

Bryant came back to play later in the gameso he wasn't concussed.

Thats good ... I saw him getting the eye test but didnt hear about anything afterwards

Can't spell Gen without Glen
bagh

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I just sign up for the sig bet in our own thread. I feel dirty whenever I go into the Cowboys or Eagles forum.

I will say one thing to the cowboys forum though, COME ON FELLAS MAN UP.

All this crap about being injured.

I can't even remember how many of our guys were banged up or not playing that first game and we jumped in without any disregard.
D-TURBULENTGMEN

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xfaxtor wrote:
Not worried one bit, giants stadium is Elis house. ready for 6-2

true that giants stadium is Eli's House , with that said , this game will be a road game for us and we are in full warrior mentality mode Cool
D-TURBULENTGMEN

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I almost wish we were utilizeing david wilson more so that , this could be his Redemption game , Sucks that he'll in all likely hood will have to wait a year for any of that to occur
D-TURBULENTGMEN

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shockey1979 wrote:
If you want in on the sigbet post in the Cowboys forums game thread.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=502682

Retribution is ours. And I officially appoint Gmen to make the sig if we win. He's ruthless. Razz

"If we win" ?? , After we win the game this sunday we will be in total command of the NFC East , It's gonna be Love Can't wait to see JJ Smug Face when those 60 minuets are fully completed Very Happy
D-TURBULENTGMEN

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and lastly for tonight , If Cruz can stick to his Run Blocking assignments then u won't see Bradshaw getting Pissed off for a second week in a row Very Happy
The_Slamman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bagh wrote:
Can I just sign up for the sig bet in our own thread. I feel dirty whenever I go into the Cowboys or Eagles forum.

I can't even remember how many of our guys were banged up or not playing that first game and we jumped in without any disregard.

In a word, NO. If you guys want retribution then Make it known in the cowboys forum. Pretty simple.

As far as injuries goes, Dallas was banged up the first game as well... Ratliff was out, Jenkins was out, witten was still recovering from a lacerated spleen, costa was out after the second play, Austin and spencer were still recovering from a pulled hammy. This game, however, Dallas is closer to decimated than simply banged up. I'm sure you guys would love to do a sig bet without Dallas having its starting FS, MLB, C, RB, and both starting WRs banged up as well as the back up RB. that's 2 of Dallas top 4 players likely being out.
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Slamman wrote:
bagh wrote:

In a word, NO. If you guys want retribution then Make it known in the cowboys forum. Pretty simple.

As far as injuries goes, Dallas was banged up the first game as well... Ratliff was out, Jenkins was out, witten was still recovering from a lacerated spleen, costa was out after the second play, Austin and spencer were still recovering from a pulled hammy. This game, however, Dallas is closer to decimated than simply banged up. I'm sure you guys would love to do a sig bet without Dallas having its starting FS, MLB, C, RB, and both starting WRs banged up as well as the back up RB. that's 2 of Dallas top 4 players likely being out.

Excuses already? It's only Tuesday.

Location: #FSU #2012 Eagles HoF #2012 Gold Standard #YAKtoseIntolerant #TrollyRangers #Danes #CAVALRY #DERWIN
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go easy on Romo, my fantasy team depends on it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
Go easy on Romo, my fantasy team depends on it.

I'm hoping Boley gets a hold of him again. Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 2 of 24

Jump to: