Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Possible Trade-Deadline Deals Buccaneers should make:
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
indifference

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LazyBoyFil wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
LazyBoyFil wrote:
Is there any way we can save any money by cutting Wright?

Finley would be nice but he will cost more than he might be worth plus it sounds like he's complaining there and I'm not sure about his blocking

Btw has Bynum really been that good ? I really haven't noticed

I know a high percentage of his guaranteed money was paid up front for this year. Not sure what it is next year but I remember the report saying Tampa is off the hook after two years in suffering any cap hits if we cut wright.

Worst signing EVER
I don't think I can take another year of him cut him now if u ask me
I thought Tampa should have went after Brandon Carr and was confused when we didn't. We definitely missed out and did not do our research. I think they thought Wright was a good fit at #2 or a #3 but we've seen how that has played out. Talib is gone and Wright is stuck being the #1 guy. Disastrous.
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hated that signing the second it was announced. I knew he was terrible, I mean he couldn't even hack it on Cleveland or Detroit..how does that suddenly make him a #1 big money corner??

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsEST96 wrote:
Quote:
Jermichael Finley acknowledges that he's no lock to return to Green Bay under a $4.45 million salary and $3.5 million roster bonus due in March.
"I love that question man," Finley said. "I don't know. All I know is I have talent. And if Green Bay decides to do something with me, I'm 25 years old." Finley is frustrated that he's been dropped to the fourth option in the passing game. "I think (Randall) Cobb's taken my position from '09," said Finley. "I want to line up where Cobb's lining up because I know the ball's coming there." Backup D.J. Williams should be stashed in deeper Dynasty leagues.

Future TE????

I don't want him.
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finley is a joke. Drops more passes than Troy Williamson, and is an obnoxious personality. He's like a young Kellen Winslow but without the sure hands. I don't want another loud mouthed tight end yelling at Freeman to get him the ball.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:
Finley is a joke. Drops more passes than Troy Williamson, and is an obnoxious personality. He's like a young Kellen Winslow but without the sure hands. I don't want another loud mouthed tight end yelling at Freeman to get him the ball.

Schiano wouldn't put up with him.
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:

Schiano wouldn't put up with him.

Schiano would choke slam him.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:

If anyone watched the Oregon and Stanford game, Zach Ertz is a beast. 6'6 255. Towers over defenders and solid blocker as well.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: