Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 7 GDT: Titans(2-4) @ Bills(3-3) 10/21 1PM EST.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who Wins?
Tennessee Titans
65%
 65%  [ 15 ]
Buffalo Bills
34%
 34%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 23

KingTitan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanSlim wrote:
TheDeeeeej wrote:
To be fair, we did end up wasting money on Wimbley in return.

I'd rather us waste money on Wimbley and his contract (5 yrs./$35 Mil with $13.5 mil guarantee) than on Williams with his contract (6 yrs./$96 Mil with $50 mil guarantee). Especially since they're playing at pretty much the same level this year.

Right we paid almost less than half and getting just about the same production.
s_camp

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingTitan wrote:
TitanSlim wrote:
TheDeeeeej wrote:

I'd rather us waste money on Wimbley and his contract (5 yrs./$35 Mil with $13.5 mil guarantee) than on Williams with his contract (6 yrs./$96 Mil with $50 mil guarantee). Especially since they're playing at pretty much the same level this year.

You think Wimbley is playing up to his contract?
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

s_camp wrote:
KingTitan wrote:
TitanSlim wrote:
TheDeeeeej wrote:

I sure as hell don't. He's been average. Not worth that contract at all. Morgan has been better in every part of the game.
KingTitan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

s_camp wrote:
KingTitan wrote:
TitanSlim wrote:
TheDeeeeej wrote:

I wasn't arguing that point...lol Don't go that far...lol

But I'm just saying rather have that contract rather than the $100 million one from Mario Williams.
-Munch-

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingTitan wrote:
s_camp wrote:
KingTitan wrote:
TitanSlim wrote:
TheDeeeeej wrote:

I wasn't arguing that point...lol Don't go that far...lol

But I'm just saying rather have that contract rather than the $100 million one from Mario Williams.

Yeah the Mario contract was terrible for the Bills, the guy is pulling a CJ-- wait I shouldn't make that joke anymore.
UTMoc10

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are only 3 teams in the AFC with winning records. Pats, Ravens, and the Texans. Of those three the only one that looks consistant - Houston.

If we could beat Indy next week we'd be back at .500 and second in the AFCS. We definitely still have a shot to make the playoffs if we can rip off a few more wins. I really think 8-8, 9-7 would get us into the wildcard.

Props to "Peppers90" on the sig
lamont

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UTMoc10 wrote:
There are only 3 teams in the AFC with winning records. Pats, Ravens, and the Texans. Of those three the only one that looks consistant - Houston.

If we could beat Indy next week we'd be back at .500 and second in the AFCS. We definitely still have a shot to make the playoffs if we can rip off a few more wins. I really think 8-8, 9-7 would get us into the wildcard.

Really needed the pats to have lost yesterday to the jets. They have the Titans on the head to head tie break along with the chargers. The only shot the Titans have is a wild card and the pats and chargers have to lose some unexpected games in order to leapfrog them.

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig
UTMoc10

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lamont wrote:
UTMoc10 wrote:

Really needed the pats to have lost yesterday to the jets. They have the Titans on the head to head tie break along with the chargers. The only shot the Titans have is a wild card and the pats and chargers have to lose some unexpected games in order to leapfrog them.

Pats are more than likely going to win their division so I'm not worried about them. The Chargers had an epic collapse vs Denver and now they are being investigated for using Stick-um. They have a lot of issues over there.
If we can get to 8-8 we'll have a decent shot. That's something I wouldn't have expected at the beginning of the year.

Props to "Peppers90" on the sig
Catitan33

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was at this game and it was pathetic. Worst display of tackling I have seen. Our front 7 was terrible. Both defenses looked like modified teams trying to tackle. Tons of arm tackles and if they did bring the body they didn't wrap up. Just pathetic. Plus it was such a vanilla scheme run by both teams defenses it was pathetic. The bills don't run anything but 3 step drops bc captain check down has linguini for an arm. Titans can't be a contender until they fix up this atrocity of a defense. Colin McCarthy isn't the answer either, but he will definitely help.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UTMoc10 wrote:
lamont wrote:
UTMoc10 wrote:

Pats are more than likely going to win their division so I'm not worried about them. The Chargers had an epic collapse vs Denver and now they are being investigated for using Stick-um. They have a lot of issues over there.
If we can get to 8-8 we'll have a decent shot. That's something I wouldn't have expected at the beginning of the year.

I saw that and I was like stick-um...seriously? No one has used stick um in 30 years. Maybe the emperor will force them to forfeit their win against the Titans. He can go Lance Armstrong on them and take all their 2012 wins, tour de france style. Idea Laughing

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
lamont

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UTMoc10 wrote:
lamont wrote:
UTMoc10 wrote:

The sad thing is that the Pats got a win at LP and they have come back to AFC pack every since week 1. If the Titans could play defense good enough to be at least top 15, they would be the class of the weak AFC this year. Unfortunately the Fexans have a weak AFC playoff road to the Super Bowl. If that happens, I am pulling for the NFC. Twisted Evil

By the way I am extremely disappointed in Jerry Gray. I was a backer of his last year because of the lip service he paid to playing a aggressive defense. I gave him a mulligan for last year since he was in a strike shorten off season. This year there is no excuse. Munch has to cut bait after the season.

ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So apparently our QB is injury prone because of 1 injury. Rolling Eyes
VinceYoung1010

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
So apparently our QB is injury prone because of 1 injury. Rolling Eyes

the media has been absurd today when talking about our quarterback situation. All the media does is look at stats and watch Jets games.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jerry Gray talks a big game but its all the same conservative BS that just doesn't work. He needs to be gone ASAP.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UTMoc10 wrote:
lamont wrote:
UTMoc10 wrote:

This is one thing that I am trying to understand. Everybody and their mother knew with our starting schedule that we could easily lose all 5 of our first games and still have a good chance on the season. This, being 3-4, wasn't unexpected at all. Now, getting healthy, we should be just fine.

2014 Adopt a Titan: Bernard Pollard #31

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
Page 35 of 37

Jump to: