Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 7: Bills vs Titans Game Day Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yibbyl

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Hope- wrote:
Hell of a game, guys.

Hopefully at some point both our teams will learn how to play defense Laughing

Best of luck the rest of the season.

Nailed it. When an offense gives your D 34 points, you have to expect your D to be able to win the game! (But watch, here comes a bunch of posts how Fitz cost us this game!) Laughing

Best of luck to you guys as well!
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, we obviously have the most prolific offenses in the league. Somehow, our D sucked a little less hard.
Trentwannabe

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My god was today clear that we need LBers and a franchise QB.

Fitz played a really solid game (until the last 10 minutes) like game (like i predicted) but when we really needed the offense to step up it completely sputtered....just like the defense on 4th and 9.

Was a great game to be at because I love offense but it was also pathetic watching our d-line pressure and LB tackle/cover.

Good-bye Nick Barnett

I'm all about my BILLS, I'm on my Stevie Johnson .... I mean Sammy Watkins.
BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trentwannabe wrote:

Fitz played a really solid game (until the last 10 minutes) like game (like i predicted) but when we really needed the offense to step up it completely sputtered....just like the defense on 4th and 9.

Was a great game to be at because I love offense but it was also pathetic watching our d-line pressure and LB tackle/cover.

Good-bye Nick Barnett

Amen

QB/LB/WR are obvious needs.. Not that it matters but those 2 holding calls hurt. One stopped a drive on pass to Chandler and Aaron Williams call gave em 1st
marshawn lynch

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillsGuy82 wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:
Game Over!!!!! Fitzpatrick can't throw down field what a joke.. Bad pass..

Get this bum off this roster !!
Cant blame any of that last drive on him. Ball to Chandler was barely tipped and was given zero time to get the ball to Stevie.

That INT was awful.. The Titans bottle up the middle medium range passes because the whole world knows he can't throw down field

INT wasn't that bad. The decision was the bad part. Fitz didn't notice that Tennesse had a safety at the top of the route so he didn't expect the Cornerback to be sitting underneath the reciever. They had their safeties in the box all game long trying to stop our run. They showed us something different on that play. Fitz, Gailey, and the recievers obviously weren't ready for it.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillsGuy82 wrote:
Trentwannabe wrote:

Good-bye Nick Barnett

Amen

QB/LB/WR are obvious needs.. Not that it matters but those 2 holding calls hurt. One stopped a drive on pass to Chandler and Aaron Williams call gave em 1st

Throw in a SS and maybe another CB as well. Williams has been bad all year but atleast today he showed why he is starting and he has some potential going forward.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:
Trentwannabe wrote:

Good-bye Nick Barnett

Amen

Throw in a SS and maybe another CB as well. Williams has been bad all year but atleast today he showed why he is starting and he has some potential going forward.

maybe we should look at moving Williams to play SS? i think he's a good player and seems like he'd be a big hitter,

I'm all about my BILLS, I'm on my Stevie Johnson .... I mean Sammy Watkins.
OffseasonChamps

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trentwannabe wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:
Trentwannabe wrote:

Good-bye Nick Barnett

Amen

maybe we should look at moving Williams to play SS? i think he's a good player and seems like he'd be a big hitter,

Aaron would have to put on some serious muscle mass to play SS. Maybe he could talk to LaRon about totally natural supplements to produce massive gains. Williams would probably be a better fit at FS but that's not really needed on this team...unless we don't resign Jairus.
leeevans83d

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no way that Fitz should be blamed for this loss. Good lord, the offense put up 34 friggin points, and we still lost. My little brother could read our defense, it is so vanilla. My high school's defense is more complex than ours. We need to change it up now, or get the defensive coaches the hell out.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find it easier to put it on Fitz for the loss than I would have if he'd just thrown the pick because, if nobody but me noticed it, he had Stevie underneath on that route and he'd gotten under and in front of the corner, right near the marker.

So I'm less forgiving of the INT because it was a bad read on top of giving the Titans an easier chance to score. He'd been making good decisions all day, and showing what kind of offense we can have if he does. But he made a poor one at the worst possible time and it ended up costing the team.
Dogfeet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

leeevans83d wrote:
There is no way that Fitz should be blamed for this loss. Good lord, the offense put up 34 friggin points, and we still lost. My little brother could read our defense, it is so vanilla. My high school's defense is more complex than ours. We need to change it up now, or get the defensive coaches the hell out.

Brad Smith scored one of those td's and Fitz absolutely deserves blame. That interception at the end of the game was terrible. (true story here)I specifically said before the play he better not throw to Jones. Jones is a terrible route runner with poor ball skills and he was being covered by a very good cb. Plus the throw was just plain sorry. No idea why he wouldnt target Stevie there.
Thelonebillsfan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogfeet wrote:
leeevans83d wrote:

Brad Smith scored one of those td's and Fitz absolutely deserves blame. That interception at the end of the game was terrible. (true story here)I specifically said before the play he better not throw to Jones. Jones is a terrible route runner with poor ball skills and he was being covered by a very good cb. Plus the throw was just plain sorry. No idea why he wouldnt target Stevie there.

Why he didn't take the easy underneath throw like he had been all game is baffling to me. But Jones had beaten that corner consistently yesterday, it was just a really poor throw into really tight coverage.

Why he insists on being a Farve like gunslinger when he doesn't even have half the arm Farve did is even worse.
NickChowaniec

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand how Fitz doesn't get blamed for the majority of the loss... Fitz can't throw a pass over 15 yards accurately. Our RB's had 14 of Fitz's 27 completions with a ~5 yard average. It was embarrassing to see so many screen passes.

TommyC376

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coaching and play calling is awful.

Wanny needs to go, Chan needs to relinquish the play calling duties, and we need to run the damn ball more.

Jackson gets 9 carries and Spiller gets 12... I just dont understand why we would give these guys 21 touches in the run game and let Fitz throw it 35 times ...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well atleast we wont lose next week.

I cant believe I am excited for the bye lol

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: