Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Dwayne Bowe Wants Out of Kansas City "Very Badly"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ramssuperbowl99

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
El ramster wrote:
ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
El ramster wrote:
I'll love me some Bowe..
Not Crazy about it. But I'll
love the move.
I have to ask
why you Randomly
capitalize And put returns
in All of your posts.

I use

the Tab as well.

I don't really know. Just something different.

I do see some in the forum Jacking the swagger Cool Laughing

Something to separate me i suppose.
Aa ellwa onwa llia peaksa nia igpa atinle.

What is this called again haha? Lite elite? I don't recall.
Igpe Atinle? It's pig latin.

Title Town USA wrote:
Don't question Rams. He runs this place. He is The Man.
S-jax39

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
El ramster wrote:
ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
El ramster wrote:
ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
El ramster wrote:
I'll love me some Bowe..
love the move.
I have to ask
why you Randomly
in All of your posts.

I use

the Tab as well.

"Thats pig latin, Itch Bay!"

FIFY...thats not against the rules, right?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S-jax39 wrote:
ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
El ramster wrote:
ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
El ramster wrote:
ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
El ramster wrote:
I'll love me some Bowe..
love the move.
I have to ask
why you Randomly
in All of your posts.

I use

the Tab as well.

"Thats pig latin, Itch Bay!"

FIFY...thats not against the rules, right?
Only 1 way to find out...

Title Town USA wrote:
Don't question Rams. He runs this place. He is The Man.
jrry32

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S-jax39 wrote:

Do you think Wright or Floyd will be better then Bowe? History shows us that a decent number of these first round picks will bust, why not trade it for a sure bet? Id rather a top 10 wr then a pick which has a chance of busting.

Because that sure thing is 28 years old and is looking for a huge deal.

Yes, there are many players that will bust in the 1st but you also have the chance of coming away with a better player with Bowe. It's risk/reward.

Quote:
And as for lynch..no. I think Bowe would be a top 5 guy in a better position honestly. He has gotten better to me each year with subpar Qb play, imagine him with Sam. Now if you say someone like Shady? Yessir.

Bowe is not a top 5 WR.

Top WRs:
1. Calvin
2. Fitzy
3. AJ
4. Andre
5. Roddy

Hell, Bowe might not even be a top 10 WR. But I'll give him the BOTD. Lynch is a top 10 HB. Why wouldn't you trade a 1st for him?

Shady is a top 3 HB. The question isn't would I trade a 1st for AJ or Fitz...I definitely would.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
mozwanted

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

S-jax39 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
S-jax39 wrote:
khodder wrote:
I have heard from more than one place that during the draft process he was heavily shipped, but the asking price was universally noted as "too high" at this stage of the season I an unsure what value adding a receiver who might not be comfortable in the offense is for this season. That makes an extension a key part of any deal being talked about with Bowe.

I dont understand the logic sometimes of GMs. Honestly to me, a player like Dwayne Bowe is worth a mid round first. But guys like him and Brandon Marshall get shipped for much less. I dont get it.

Is Marshawn Lynch?

GMs have the right idea most of the time. I feel at times, they overvalue picks but Bowe isn't worth a mid 1st.

Do you think Wright or Floyd will be better then Bowe? History shows us that a decent number of these first round picks will bust, why not trade it for a sure bet? Id rather a top 10 wr then a pick which has a chance of busting.

And as for lynch..no. I think Bowe would be a top 5 guy in a better position honestly. He has gotten better to me each year with subpar Qb play, imagine him with Sam. Now if you say someone like Shady? Yessir.

bowe is deff worth a first.
BEASToftheEAST4

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This would be perfect honestly. I'm really not a fan of any WR coming out in the draft this year and Bowe would solve that #1 receiver that we've so desperately needed for quite some time now. It could be the difference between us making the playoffs and us not making the playoffs.
I'd be willing to give a 3rd in a heartbeat. I'd be alright as well with giving a 2nd. But definitely not giving a 1st, but hey- that's just me

^El Ramster^
jrry32

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mozwanted wrote:
S-jax39 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
S-jax39 wrote:
khodder wrote:
I have heard from more than one place that during the draft process he was heavily shipped, but the asking price was universally noted as "too high" at this stage of the season I an unsure what value adding a receiver who might not be comfortable in the offense is for this season. That makes an extension a key part of any deal being talked about with Bowe.

I dont understand the logic sometimes of GMs. Honestly to me, a player like Dwayne Bowe is worth a mid round first. But guys like him and Brandon Marshall get shipped for much less. I dont get it.

Is Marshawn Lynch?

GMs have the right idea most of the time. I feel at times, they overvalue picks but Bowe isn't worth a mid 1st.

I'll bet you that if he gets traded, he won't get traded for a 1st round pick.

S-jax39

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didnt know he was 28, thought he was a year or two younger. Still I think we would get about 5 seasons of great production from him. Also the reason I wouldn't trade Lynch for a first is because the situation is different. Dont think a rb is worth that unless its a late rounder at most. Or hes young and elite.

5 years of 1200 plus yards is worth a first rounder to me. Would I give up one of our firsts? No, not with guys like Bmarsh going for two thirds...but dont tell me Bmarshs production for the next few years wont be worth a first. He could possibly be the key cog in a superbowl appearance for that team.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

S-jax39 wrote:
Didnt know he was 28, thought he was a year or two younger. Still I think we would get about 5 seasons of great production from him. Also the reason I wouldn't trade Lynch for a first is because the situation is different. Dont think a rb is worth that unless its a late rounder at most. Or hes young and elite.

5 years of 1200 plus yards is worth a first rounder to me. Would I give up one of our firsts? No, not with guys like Bmarsh going for two thirds...but dont tell me Bmarshs production for the next few years wont be worth a first. He could possibly be the key cog in a superbowl appearance for that team.

How is the situation different? And don't try and tell me that HBs are worth less than WRs or are easier to find in later rounds. Actually, if that's what you think, please do.

Summerz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Bowe is not a top 5 WR.

Top WRs:
1. Calvin
2. Fitzy
3. AJ
4. Andre
5. Roddy

Hell, Bowe might not even be a top 10 WR. But I'll give him the BOTD. Lynch is a top 10 HB. Why wouldn't you trade a 1st for him?

Shady is a top 3 HB. The question isn't would I trade a 1st for AJ or Fitz...I definitely would.[/quote]

The exact order I would have put them in. The top wrs in this league are in a league of their own.
S-jax39

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
S-jax39 wrote:

How is the situation different? And don't try and tell me that HBs are worth less than WRs or are easier to find in later rounds. Actually, if that's what you think, please do.

The situation is different because we arent a RB starved team? Also, Wrs tend to last longer. Lynch in two years will probably start to decline. Wrs have shown they can be effective past their 30s.

Again, I wouldnt give up one of our firsts, But i think his production would be worth a first.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

S-jax39 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
S-jax39 wrote:

The situation is different because we arent a RB starved team? Also, Wrs tend to last longer. Lynch in two years will probably start to decline. Wrs have shown they can be effective past their 30s.

Again, I wouldnt give up one of our firsts, But i think his production would be worth a first.

And if we were a HB starved team? WRs have shown they can be effective past their 30s? Not really. If you consider their age, Bowe and Lynch each likely have 4 more productive years left in them(Lynch at 26 and Bowe at 2Cool.

Brodie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is our cap situation? Not sure if we can afford to give Bowe a huge contract. He would be a steal if we only gave up a 3rd

Adopt-A-Ram

Alec Ogeltree 109 combinded tackles, 1.5 sacks, 6 FF, 10 stuffs, 9 PD, 1 Int 1td.
The J.R.S.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
mozwanted wrote:
S-jax39 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
S-jax39 wrote:
khodder wrote:

Is Marshawn Lynch?

I'll bet you that if he gets traded, he won't get traded for a 1st round pick.

You are right. The reason why even pro-bowl WRs don't command first round pick sin scenarios like this is simple; Whoever trades for Bowe is getting a player for ten games.

Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
ya boy hollywud

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please make this happen. We really need a #1 WR and while I do think Bowe has questionable hands at times; he's much needed here. Make this happen!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: