Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TexansNation meet and greet?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amazingandre

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:25 am    Post subject: TexansNation meet and greet? Reply with quote

As most of you know my wife and I will be in town this weekend, and I thought it would be cool if we all try to get together and meet one another, I mean we spend so much time together on the internet why not try to grab a bite to eat and see what we're like in person. Anyway, my wife and I will be going to Houston Texans Grille on Saturday evening, prolly around 530, for anyone who wants to meet up and grab a beer let me know, DawgTx said he will try to make it there, any others interested?

You will be able to tell us apart because we will talk funny and look lost ha
Texansfan713

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today is my Bday, but tomorrow since UH doesnt have a football game, I could meet up at the Texans Grile.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texansfan713 wrote:
Today is my Bday, but tomorrow since UH doesnt have a football game, I could meet up at the Texans Grile.

sounds cool man, see ya up there. or should I say down?
lumberjackchris

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, if I were in town i'd be down or up Laughing

Ax2 are you looking at making this a yearly thing?

^CalhounLambeau on the sick sig^

Adopt-A-Texan 2014-2015
DJ "Swaggg" Swearinger
62 tot, 2 int, 1 sck, 3 ff, countless missed tackles
amazingandre

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lumberjackchris wrote:

I wish, doubt we can afford that. We had a BUNCH of credit card points and it still costs us 900 bucks so far and we're not even down there. We had to pay for both flights and game tickets. We did get a rental care and our hotel paid for though Very Happy. Maybe we got one plane ticket too. I think we did actually. But Im gonna drop A BUNCH of money on memorabilia stuff for my man cave while there.

In short, I doubt it haha
lumberjackchris

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazingandre wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:

I wish, doubt we can afford that. We had a BUNCH of credit card points and it still costs us 900 bucks so far and we're not even down there. We had to pay for both flights and game tickets. We did get a rental care and our hotel paid for though Very Happy. Maybe we got one plane ticket too. I think we did actually. But Im gonna drop A BUNCH of money on memorabilia stuff for my man cave while there.

Fair enough, to bad yall arnt coming down next weekend, the tristar even it that weekend and Schaub, Watt, Foster and Cush will all be there!

Adopt-A-Texan 2014-2015
DJ "Swaggg" Swearinger
amazingandre

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lumberjackchris wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:

Fair enough, to bad yall arnt coming down next weekend, the tristar even it that weekend and Schaub, Watt, Foster and Cush will all be there!

Then we wouldn't be able to see the game Very Happy.....wonder if someone will get me an autograph or 2 and mail it to me Question
lumberjackchris

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazingandre wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:

Then we wouldn't be able to see the game Very Happy.....wonder if someone will get me an autograph or 2 and mail it to me Question

I may be going, but you still have to buy autograph tickets Crying or Very sad I think JJ's is around $70 and you can get anything signed

Adopt-A-Texan 2014-2015
DJ "Swaggg" Swearinger
amazingandre

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lumberjackchris wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:

I may be going, but you still have to buy autograph tickets Crying or Very sad I think JJ's is around $70 and you can get anything signed

holy crap Shocked I got JJs autograph for FREE in Madison.
lumberjackchris

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazingandre wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:

That was before he became MEGAWATT! lol I wish I had an autographed something Crying or Very sad

Adopt-A-Texan 2014-2015
DJ "Swaggg" Swearinger
amazingandre

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lumberjackchris wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:

That was before he became MEGAWATT! lol I wish I had an autographed something Crying or Very sad

LOL, thats the only thing I have autographed, it is a playoff towel someone from down there mailed me. It was a Wi Badger thing they did in Madison, but I showed up decked out in Houston gear with my playoff towel and had him sign it

Pastor Dillon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

id love to meet up, i however live 11 hours from houston lol
Carrer marks:
992 catches 13,381 yards 63 TDs
amazingandre

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texansfan713 wrote:

We're headed there now. Will be there by 5.
Texansfan713

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My bad bro. My family surprised me with a bday party at the house and forgot to log on here and post. When is your last day before you leave? Tomorrow?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texansfan713 wrote:
My bad bro. My family surprised me with a bday party at the house and forgot to log on here and post. When is your last day before you leave? Tomorrow?

Ya we leave Monday morning. We're free after the game.

Thank you dawgtx for meeting my wife and I for dinner. You are awesome and we appreciate you buying us dinner and drinks. You fellow posters need to hang out and watch games together. Don't be so lame

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: