Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 draft
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrashMan510

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
Burgesskills wrote:
Teo is a football player.

He is everything Patrick Willis. He's a little bigger, he's fast, he's strong, he could read the read offense. He's everything Rolando isn't. He's a hard worker and could drop down in coverage.

He's a disruptive force. I would love to have him.

Teo is nothing like Willis except their soon to be professions and the position they play.

pretty much. Willis blows Te'o out of the water as an athlete

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eSN8Cwit_s
fuarge
Nodisrespect

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaliforniaKid7 wrote:
Just youtubed Mingo and Jones....Jones and its not even close in my mind.

I also wiki'd him, didnt know he transfered from SC. Damn you SC medical staff.
imo jones is only average physically, who was the last pass rusher who was physically average to succeed in the nfl? He's not fast off the edge, sure he makes plays college but he doesn't have any signature pass rushing moves and as a lb without elite pass rush he would be a reach in the top 5, plus the medical issues are a big turnoff.
Dat Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dion Jordan is the perfect fit for an OLB/DE pass rusher. Nobody can f with thee guy athletically. His versatility is unmatched as well, so if we pick him we will have a great player that can play pretty much everywhere.

Book this now... Dion Jordan will be one of the best pass rushers in the NFL by the end of the 2013 NFL season.
CaliforniaKid7

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dat Raider wrote:
Dion Jordan is the perfect fit for an OLB/DE pass rusher. Nobody can f with thee guy athletically. His versatility is unmatched as well, so if we pick him we will have a great player that can play pretty much everywhere.

Book this now... Dion Jordan will be one of the best pass rushers in the NFL by the end of the 2013 NFL season.

Completely forgot about this guy! He lines up and will cover the slot guys, correct? His arms look freakishly long. He could put on a few pounds. Hes climbing boards very fast.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nodisrespect wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:
Nodisrespect wrote:
Bo_Spice wrote:
Kiki Mingo would be a terrible selection, while he does have the tools to be an elite pass rusher he is the definition of a high risk/high reward selection. We need a player that is going to be ready to come in and contribute from day one.
People said the same thing about JPP and Orakpo..............and Gholston(YIkes)

It would be really nice to have a ELITE pass rusher, really nice.

We have to take a look at him, he's really quick and fast, along with strong for his size with violent hands. I see more potential that than Gholston who had zero agility.

I like Mingo.

I really like Mingo but his pedestrian numbers this season after commanding more attention are serious red flags.
jpp had like one sack the year he was drafted, I think mingo gets off the snap like elite pass rusher. He reminds me of Von miller. There's always a risk but a big part of being a elite dline man is measurables and a motor on top of that he shows pass rushing moves on tape, I see a inside move, a ok spin move and a kam wimbley dip with a ok bull rush. I don't focus on college stats but he looks like a beast to me.

Pierre Paul had 4.5 sacks his rookie season. Having poor numbers your final season is something to worry about. Mayock kept repeating that when talking about Coples. Its high bust potential stuff.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
Nodisrespect

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
Nodisrespect wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:
Nodisrespect wrote:
Bo_Spice wrote:
Kiki Mingo would be a terrible selection, while he does have the tools to be an elite pass rusher he is the definition of a high risk/high reward selection. We need a player that is going to be ready to come in and contribute from day one.
People said the same thing about JPP and Orakpo..............and Gholston(YIkes)

It would be really nice to have a ELITE pass rusher, really nice.

We have to take a look at him, he's really quick and fast, along with strong for his size with violent hands. I see more potential that than Gholston who had zero agility.

I like Mingo.

I really like Mingo but his pedestrian numbers this season after commanding more attention are serious red flags.
jpp had like one sack the year he was drafted, I think mingo gets off the snap like elite pass rusher. He reminds me of Von miller. There's always a risk but a big part of being a elite dline man is measurables and a motor on top of that he shows pass rushing moves on tape, I see a inside move, a ok spin move and a kam wimbley dip with a ok bull rush. I don't focus on college stats but he looks like a beast to me.

Pierre Paul had 4.5 sacks his rookie season. Having poor numbers your final season is something to worry about. Mayock kept repeating that when talking about Coples. Its high bust potential stuff.
Ok well Mingo has 4 sacks according to espn, i wish there was site that calculated NCAA stats like PFF.

I'm considering his burst off the line, pass rush moves,agility and quickness, motor, and medical. They all look good to me.
Burgesskills

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

That is stupid. You're almost as dumb as JTagg. Blows him out of the water?? Really?? How stupid. I watch Teo every week. My friend has not missed a 49ers game in years as he us a huge fan and states every week how Teo reminds him of Willis.

Teo is just athletic, if not more. He is all over the field, he's like a missile. He has 6 picks this year.

Maybe do some research, I am a huge ND fan and watch the guy. He has worked hard, shed pounds and is an elite athlete. To have endorsement from my 49ers friend who hates the Irish speaks volumes.

Last edited by Burgesskills on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Burgesskills

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel like some of you are on here just to pour salt on others. Instead of reading what some of us post and have an open mind about it, you look to argue without knowing what you're talking about.

You guys are like childen...."no way", "no he's not", "what are you talking about"....you guys must not know jack. Teo is in the Heisman talk. The first ever strictly defensive player to be in consideration.

Wooodson won it, but he returned punts.
Burgesskills

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And its always JTagg. You're the most annoying person on this forum. Nice argument...it doesn't even make sense.

Please tell me how they are different??? Go ahead, I'll wait...

Go ahead and try to tell me Willis is more athletic and I'll point out several things that will make you look foolish.

Your initial argument does by itself. You always try to argue with someone, just to argue. This forum would be much better without you.

They are the same size, Teo is a little bigger, but just as fast. they both play MLB. Both extremely hard workers, know how to tackle, they wrap people up and drive them to the ground. Both fast with lateral quickness. They both can read plays, both leaders of their defenses. Both break plays up, they both disrupt plays and even when they aren't in position to make the tackle they cause plays to wreck.

Teo is actually better and coverage and Willis was never in discussions to win the most prestigious trophy in College Football.

I'll wait for you to tell me how they are nothing alike.

The sickest thing about the guy is he lost his mother and girlfriend in the same week during the season and is still dominating.

Last edited by Burgesskills on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
CaliforniaKid7

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Burgesskills wrote:
I feel like some of you are on here just to pour salt on others. Instead of reading what some of us post and have an open mind about it, you look to argue without knowing what you're talking about.

You guys are like childen...."no way", "no he's not", "what are you talking about"....you guys must not know jack. Teo is in the Heisman talk. The first ever strictly defensive player to be in consideration.

Wooodson won it, but he returned punts.

This first strictly defensive player to ever have consideration? I find that very hard to believe.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Or 6.5 sacks his last year. Where do you people come with these numbers? You guys just throw things out.

JPP was can't miss. Mingo has no technique. He's dominated by strong lineman. He'd be a waste. I like Jarvis Jones too, but his injury at USC does scare me.
FootballProdiG

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Offense still needs weapons too. I'd like to get another WR and a new QB before we completely throw all the cards down on defense. We'll look like a worse version of the Chicago Bears, but that would still be better than the Garbage I saw Sunday.
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Burgesskills wrote:
Quote:

That is stupid. You're almost as dumb as JTagg. Blows him out of the water?? Really?? How stupid. I watch Teo every week. My friend has not missed a 49ers game in years as he us a huge fan and states every week how Teo reminds him of Willis.

Teo is just athletic, if not more. He is all over the field, he's like a missile. He has 6 picks this year.

Maybe do some research, I am a huge ND fan and watch the guy. He has worked hard, shed pounds and is an elite athlete. To have endorsement from my 49ers friend who hates the Irish speaks volumes.

hate to say it but willis runs a 4.4 something he has wr speed in a lb body. i like teo but he isnt as quick or fast as willis imo. willis is the best lb in the nfl imo. teo is good but more like woodley good if he progresses.

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Burgesskills wrote:
Quote:

Or 6.5 sacks his last year. Where do you people come with these numbers? You guys just throw things out.

JPP was can't miss. Mingo has no technique. He's dominated by strong lineman. He'd be a waste. I like Jarvis Jones too, but his injury at USC does scare me.

jake matts and co. handled both lsu de's, bama and aub. outside of jarvis and d. moore the other big names arent worth it imo

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
CrashMan510

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Burgesskills wrote:
Quote:

Working hard/shedding pounds/getting picks doesn't mean that your more athletic than Wiliis. Ive watched enough of both(i live in the Bay and i watch 49er games every week/and ND gets lots of prime time games) and Te'o doesn't touch Willis as an athlete and that isn't a knock on Te'o, Willis is just a freak. Willis blows Te'o out of the water with his speed, ive seen Willis find holes on running plays and just blow past the offensive linemen for a TFL. Ive seen Willis chase down players like this many times.

and on the bold, im sure playing against college players makes him look faster than he actually is, ive never seen Te'o make a play that made me think he was a great athlete.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eSN8Cwit_s
fuarge

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 41 of 100

Jump to: