Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TNF Week 7: Seattle Seahawks @ San Francisco Whiners
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:44 pm    Post subject: TNF Week 7: Seattle Seahawks @ San Francisco Whiners Reply with quote

Seattle Seahawks (4-2)

vs

San Francisco 49ers (4-2)

And now it's....

...Storytime with SaveourSonics!

Once upon a time, there was a magical princess. Her name was Jim Harbaugh. Harbaugh was the prettiest princess in all the land and could do something no one else could; make Alex Smith a decent QB. Alex Smith was just a lonely peasant years ago. People knew her for crying and wetting the bed, but more important than that, they knew her for just being an awful player and human being. Alex's parents tried to hire sorcerers to help their little girl with this problem, but no one could help. It appeared that Alex's problem was permanent.

Don't make me drop my pants again!

Several years went by and Alex lived in misery. No one liked her and would boo her in the streets whenever they saw her. Little kids would spit on her when they saw her just because. But one day, someone from out of town was passing through. He saw a girl standing against a building, a dog peeing on her leg. He continued watching her. The dog left and the girl began walking away when her right heal broke and she fell on her face. The man knew right away.....this peasant had been cursed. Lucky for her, he also had the powers of a sorcerer. And it wasn't a he at all, it was a she! Yes! It was Jim Harbaugh! Harbaugh whistled for the peasant and tossed her a football. She reacted late and the ball spiraled right into her forehead and knocked her out. This wasn't going to be easy for ol' Jim.

God my hand smells bad

One year later, she had done it. Princess Harbaugh had successfully transformed Alex Smith into a QB, a beautiful princess QB. Sure, it took every ounce of special teams and defense that princess Harbaugh had brought with her, but it worked.

You're so pretty!

They lived in their happy little town of San Francisco, making cookies together and doing each others makeup. But what they didn't know, was that the evil Seahawks were plotting to come south and destroy their town. They couldn't even imagine the force that this evil allegiance would be coming with.

An owl flew in through their window one day, with a note attached to his collar. This was an amazing turquoise owl that neither princess had ever seen before. They plucked the note from its neck and Jim read it aloud. Fear the north. Form your army. We are coming. A tingling sensation of anxiety rushed down both princesses back. They had only heard stories of this legion but assumed they were myths. They had no time to waste.

Hi there!

The two girls rushed to get their defense and special teams. Patrick Willis put on his battle armor Mike Iupati sharpened his spear.

But in Seattle, the men grew restless. They were ready to bludgeon those they called "49ers", not for any coal-mining reason, but as inside sex joke among the group I probably shouldn't share. The men practiced ripping heads off of barbies but had to stop because Red Bryant kept eating their arms and legs.

How you like me now, Ken?

The men charged south and dominated the 49ers. The entire defense was whiped out by their secret weapon, the one legend calls "Beastmode". Patrick Willis was by far the toughest of the warriors, but he was stabbed by the ninja Michael Robinson.

The unit sent their greatest assasins, the Legion of Boom, to take care of the receivers. They pushed them and pushed them and pushed them until finally their rib cages were punctured and broken. The Defensive Line took care of the big body guards of Alex Smith. Mike Iupati battled with his spear, but he went head-to-head with the one they call Bane was quickly snapped in half.

Finally it was down to only 2 members, Alex Smith and Jim Harbaugh. Pete Carroll backed his men up and looked at Jim in the eyes. He threw his weapon to the ground, knowing he could take him with his bare hands. He pulled aside Russell Wilson and pointed to Alex Smith, gesturing at his ultimate demise. Wilson and Carroll fought and fought hard, until both princesses were bathing in a pool of their own blood.

49ers. Dead. If you don't know what a 49er is, you can't afford it.

------------------------------------------------------

Now let's get some predictions and pregame chatter up in here. Coming off our best win of the season, the 49ers pose an entirely new challenge. As always, Give 'em hell.

Those tears taste good

Prediction: 10-9 W

3 Keys to the Game
1. Stopping the Run

It's no secret that the 49ers love to run the ball. Take them away from that early and we should be able to shut down the offense.
2. Keep the Door Open

We cannot become one-dimensional at any point of the game. Keep the play action going and keep taking deep shots.
3. Play Like You're At Home

We need to play with the swagger and intensity that we play with when we're at home. The defense has had minor faults at times on the road and they need to pretend like the 12th man is with them.

Key Matchup of the Game: OLine vs Justin Smith
Justin Smith killed us in both matchups last year. We need to keep him off of Marshawn and Russell to have any chance in this game.

It'd be really nice to get another upset at home. Pride in Blue and Green, go Hawks.[/list]

Last edited by SaveourSonics on Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
NextBigThing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A slumbering giant has awakened, at long last.

Coming off a loss? Division game? Top ranked defense?

MOSS will be ON THE LOOSE.
A sunny disposition is worth more than fortune. Young people should know that it can be cultivated; that the mind like the body can be moved from the shade into sunshine. Thine own reproach alone do fear
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NextBigThing wrote:
A slumbering giant has awakened, at long last.

Coming off a loss? Division game? Top ranked defense?

MOSS will be ON THE LOOSE.

I hope Randy loves D!ck, because he's about to get a load of him on Thursday.
NextBigThing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Psh. Aint a d!ick moss hasnt been able to take.
A sunny disposition is worth more than fortune. Young people should know that it can be cultivated; that the mind like the body can be moved from the shade into sunshine. Thine own reproach alone do fear
sirensong

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NextBigThing wrote:

Ain't a D!ck like this one!!! 6'3" 215lbs of hit you in the mouth CB coming his way!!!
Tooki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dis be Stanford D!ck Randy won't know what to do with it.
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NextBigThing wrote:

Well this is one D!ck that Randy won't know what to do with.
Hammertime52

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully i can watch this game. I think itll be low scoring but hopefully the Hawks will pull it off!

Bird Watch: Mychal Kendricks
Tackles: 40 Sacks: 3 FF: 1 Interceptions: 0
hawkman98272

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be disappointed too if I were gonna lose, Alex.

IDOG_det

#JDI
imani

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we need this win badly, hopefully we play hard. There are hardly deflated performances against division rivals though...this is one of our circled games

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
TheoryofSeahawk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's hoping that this game is going to end in a 3-2 Seahawks victory. The only points the Niners will score will be on a Jon Ryan stepping out of the back of the end zone safety as time expires in the 4th quarter. Our only points will come on a Hauschka FG early in the 1st quarter, then we settle in for a backyard brawl style defensive beatdown with 3 QB's limping off the field and their heads bowed in humility. Matt Flynn will leave with his arm in a sling even though he won't sniff game action. There will be more skirmishes than points scored and PC and Harbaugh get physical after the game. Maybe Harbaugh storms PC's post game press conference like John Cheney did to John Calipari years ago. That would be a legendary game. Cool
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously though, I wouldn't be surprised if this game went without a touchdown.
NFL_Announcer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moss is a run and gun receiver. That's exactly what Seattle matches up well against. Seattle dominates run and gun teams. Teams that try to run the football and then setup shotgun and go deep down the sidelines or deep over the middle.

The reason the Pats were so successful early (until Seattle figured them out and started pressing like mad) was because they used quick slants, quick hooks, and dink/dunk plays. Seattle is not as strong against that because their corners do not excel and stop/go routes. They excel at straight line speed and downfield 1 on 1 coverage. Case in point with Sherman picking off Brady and Brady overthrowing his receivers every time. The corners Seattle packs are too fast and tall to reliably chuck it down field.

If the 49ers put the ball in Smith's hands and try to go vertical it will be an embarrassment to the degree of the Giants game. If they let Gore take over and use Smith only as a means to do short middle routes and slants they have a SHOT. I only say a shot because they don't have the personnel outside of Crabtree that can do this. Davis is a speed demon that stretches, Moss is a vertical threat, and the rest of their WR crew is average.

On D the 9ers matchup well. That's all. Too much inexperience and identity left to find on Seattle before I can say Seattle will do much. We all knew the Pats secondary sucked and if Bevell pulled his head out (for 2 quarters he did) Seattle could get yards/scores.
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I doubt the Niners try to go vertical more than a handful of times. It's just not what they do, even when they are down in the ball game. Their offense is predicated on the quick, efficient passing game and consistently running the football. We will HAVE to take them out of this element to have any shot in this game. Stopping Gore is mission #1. After that it'll be getting to Smith. We should be able to blitz him once we prove we can stop the run, because our CBs matchup nicely with these WRs. They love that little wheel route to the sideline with either Davis/Walker and that is something that I will be livid with if we get burned by it.

Also, finally got a chance to rewatch the Panthers game. Opposing QBs are 2-for-10 when throwing against Sherman the past 2 weeks and I can finally update my sig! Newton went 0-for-3 and Brady went 2-for-7 with a INT.
Dools=hawks

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
Seriously though, I wouldn't be surprised if this game went without a touchdown.

We will show up no doubt, we play so much better on primetime then any other time IMO. Im expecting big plays on both Ds but also I think a hand full of big plays on offense that will decide the game

WINTER IS COMING

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 1 of 38

Jump to: