Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TNF Week 7: Seattle Seahawks @ San Francisco Whiners
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 36, 37, 38  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
imani

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm ready for that next GDT SoS, add your story later on in the week (can't wait)

I need to move on from this loss

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
hdshot

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bobob123 wrote:
sirensong wrote:

Actually it completely matter what the offense does. When our top5 D doesnt have a SPECTACULAR game we're screwed because even if the D holds to 13pts our offense cant match even that when our D is at its worst.

Sure the D was bad, but its also the only reason were above .500. Blaming the D for anything at this point is just plain dumb. They have been an elite unit this year and the offense has been among the leagues worst.

Anyone saying we're losing games cuz of our D is delusional. They can't be perfect every game when they get constant 3 and outs from our offense. Do you even know just how bad Russell was in the 2nd half this week? Watch the freaking game, you cant hang this D out to try like they have been all year long and then blame them when they get tired.

Did I ever say the reason why our record is 4-3 is because of the defense?, No I didn't, I did say that we couldn't stop Frank Gore and he ran all over us on thursday.... I don't blame the D for our 3 losses this year, but they do deserve some-to-most of the blame on the lose to the 49ers... Elite defenses don't let a team put up 200 yds on them in the 2nd half.

hdshot wrote:

What? I saw the Hawk's O dropping passes for 1st downs and td's. Can't take anything away from Gore but the bad drops came 1st. If these passes were complete the drives stay alive and more points on the board. That is the simple fact.

and if the Seahawks defense could have stopped Frank Gore in the second half we might have won this game as well...

This was a defensive battle between the Hawks and the 49ers, and the 49ers won... and it sucks because I thought our defense would have stepped up a little more......

What kind of turnip truck you think we fell off of?
outside_Insider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tweeted this before the Cards played the Vikes:

Kolb out 6 weeks and the next 4 games are @MIN vs49ers @GB @ATL...

Good luck lol. They were 4-2, but I am predicted 4 straight which would birng them to 4-6 after the Atlanta game.

"We all we got, we all we need"
imani

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outside_Insider wrote:

Good luck lol. They were 4-2, but I am predicted 4 straight which would birng them to 4-6 after the Atlanta game.

Shocked

We need to start winning some games the next few weeks. The rams are below us two. Damn those dropped passes week 1 and the felled receiver against the rams....we could well in hand for the wild card right now

klyon7634

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outside_Insider wrote:

damn that schedule is brutal for tha Cards.bthey started 4-0 and they might be 4-6 soon Laughing

Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange

#JDI
Sacks98

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't believe i am saying this after what i saw from Kolb in the preseason but there going to really miss him Skelton isn't very accurate.
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, we're in a good spot for the wild card. We've already gotten through the toughest part of our schedule. We get Detroit on a short week this Sunday (they're playing tonight) and a Vikings team with almost as pathetic of an offense as us at home.
imani

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, we're in a good spot for the wild card. We've already gotten through the toughest part of our schedule. We get Detroit on a short week this Sunday (they're playing tonight) and a Vikings team with almost as pathetic of an offense as us at home.

Percy harvin > Our offense

SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:

Ponder threw for 58 yards yesterday...
imani

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
imani wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:

Ponder threw for 58 yards yesterday...

i just really respect percy harvin Laughing

imani

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

6-3 would be amazing

imani

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Random Schedule notes

After the lions game, 5 of our last 8 games are at home. Miami, Chicago and Buffalo our the road games. The dolphins and bills(especially) look VERY beatable at home. We have the jets and vikings at home, both winnable games. I see us going 3-2 at the very worst against those 5 teams, putting us at either 7-5 or 8-4 on the season depending on the detroit game

3 of our last 4 games are at home and they are ALL against divisional competition. Which means, we will have a unique chance to control our destiny in the nfc west at the end of the season. If we can start playing better offense and stay healthy, we should be ready to compete in/win those divison game at the end of the season.

The chicago and 49ers games are our biggest tests left this season

9-7 seems to be our worst case scenario, 8-8 or less would be a huge upset for the season. 10 wins will mean playoffs almost undoubtedly

Shazor4

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully the Jets explode in the next few weeks just before they come here to Seattle. That could lead us at 7-3 going into the bye with 4 more winnable games and tough tests against Niners and Bears.

Adopt a Hawk - Russell Wilson - 252 / 393 64.1% 3118 Yards 26 TD 10 INT 94 ATT 489 YDS 4 TDs

The best QB on the Seattle Seahawks
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't call any game on the East coast easy.
chpjns15

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Random Schedule notes

After the lions game, 5 of our last 8 games are at home. Miami, Chicago and Buffalo our the road games. The dolphins and bills(especially) look VERY beatable at home. We have the jets and vikings at home, both winnable games. I see us going 3-2 at the very worst against those 5 teams, putting us at either 7-5 or 8-4 on the season depending on the detroit game

3 of our last 4 games are at home and they are ALL against divisional competition. Which means, we will have a unique chance to control our destiny in the nfc west at the end of the season. If we can start playing better offense and stay healthy, we should be ready to compete in/win those divison game at the end of the season.

The chicago and 49ers games are our biggest tests left this season

9-7 seems to be our worst case scenario, 8-8 or less would be a huge upset for the season. 10 wins will mean playoffs almost undoubtedly

I can easily see us winning seven more games this season, with the only losses coming from Chicago and Detroit. The games that I think will be tough, but I will we will win is vs. Buffalo, Miami (these two games just because they are away games), and the 49ers.

"If you can't win, cheat. If you can't cheat, don't play."

"Getting a paper cut, that is tragedy. Someone falling down a sewer and dying, that is comedy."

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 37 of 38

Jump to: