Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

I like this Mock
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JustPlainNasty

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gatoradus wrote:
Oh no, no I might have stated that wrong, I'm not suggesting dareus is a better player than ngata is.

I'm just setting up the ceiling for jesse williams. Dareus or ngata...

Only real knock I have on jesse, well two; his age. Also he has the tendency of breaking through the O-line and then start looking for a ball carrier. He needs a better field awarness otherwise he'd put up a beast stats.

But yeah, as I mentioned; I'm not pimping him. I'd want steelers to get jonathan banks (potentials of j. Joseph), xavier rhodes (kirkpatrick 2.0), or eric reid (the best technicality usage and talent that fits fs mold for us).

I'm simply suggesting that we shouldn't be surprised to see steelers grabbing jesse williams in 1st because of the trend.

Ok. I do have one slightly different concern, his build is kind of odd. Despite his obvious strength his lower half seems to be quite thin, may be an issue on a higher level. Like I said this week is a good litmus test, perhaps the best thus far vs that Tennessee Oline. Matter of fact this week is a good separator for a few teams/prospects. Dallas Thomas performed well vs Bama last year at OT, interesting to see how he does at OG and perhaps vs Williams if he gets that opp.

Miliner vs Tenn WR's

Geno Smith vs a formidable D.

just to name a few.

...you have a forum resume?
Gatoradus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah! For some reason I'm much more interested in football prospects this year than past few years... I think it's because there's no true #1 consensus prospect. It's a wide open. More exciting!
kethnaab

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only thing I like is a flier on Jenkins late.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: