Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 7 GDT - Giants vs. RGIII
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NYGiantsman10

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexthegr8 wrote:
NYGiantsman10 wrote:
Do the Skins even have any other players besides RG3?

Alfred Morris, Fred Davis, Trent Williams, Santana Moss, Pierre Garcon (although he's injured currently), Ryan Kerrigan, London Fletcher, Barry Cofield, Brian Orakpo (, Not talking refuse to believe he's done for the year), Perry Riley (he's playing extremely well) etc. Even some of the bit parts like Leonard Hankerson and Josh Morgan provide positive value imo.

The Skins are actually a decently talented team, a good bit more talented than people give them credit for, with a potential superstar qb and a top-tier offensive scheme (imo). We arent there yet, but we'll be making noise in the East shortly.

As it pertains to the game this weekend, you guys obviously are the heavy favorite, and I expect that our subpar secondary and doofus of a d-coordinator will prove too much to overcome against that passing attack you guys feature. Our only path to victory besides you guys laying an egg, would be to control the ball EXTENSIVELY with the run game, and forcing two or three turnovers on defense.

Oh I know man Im just teasing Laughing

I think this is gonna be a dogfight. Ill say 27-24 Giants. Giants need this game bad, what with being 0-2 in the division and all
IR0NM1KE

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5-2 here we come.

Giants 33
Redskins 20
D-TURBULENTGMEN

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IR0NM1KE wrote:
5-2 here we come.

Giants 33
Redskins 20

I Agree with your assessment this team is going 5-2 and im not just agreeing to agree im agreeing because i had a major epiphany about this in particular Giants team , without siting here and breaking down all the different reasons why , here's my assessment Honestly Speaking out of all the years Eli's been here as our QB , I Dare say This years Giants has ALL The Potential to be the greatest Eli's Giant's Team he's Ever had the opportunity to QB 4 & Honestly when i think about all phases of this team , it's kind of like seeing something completely still & then seemly out of no where u suddenly hear this Roar and Just like that Bam .................... Sonic Boom Baby!! , That's how i see this team as something that looked still but was actually firing up it's engines then Sonic Booming Straight into the Stratos! , All i gotta say is , Nations Capital We're on Our Way Twisted Evil
IR0NM1KE

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

D-TURBULENTGMEN wrote:
IR0NM1KE wrote:
5-2 here we come.

Giants 33
Redskins 20

I Agree with your assessment this team is going 5-2 and im not just agreeing to agree im agreeing because i had a major epiphany about this in particular Giants team , without siting here and breaking down all the different reasons why , here's my assessment Honestly Speaking out of all the years Eli's been here as our QB , I Dare say This years Giants has ALL The Potential to be the greatest Eli's Giant's Team he's Ever had the opportunity to QB 4 & Honestly when i think about all phases of this team , it's kind of like seeing something completely still & then seemly out of no where u suddenly hear this Roar and Just like that Bam .................... Sonic Boom Baby!! , That's how i see this team as something that looked still but was actually firing up it's engines then Sonic Booming Straight into the Stratos! , All i gotta say is , Nations Capital We're on Our Way Twisted Evil

... it's a home game.
D-TURBULENTGMEN

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IR0NM1KE wrote:
D-TURBULENTGMEN wrote:
IR0NM1KE wrote:
5-2 here we come.

Giants 33
Redskins 20

... it's a home game.

There well aware of there Record at home and that's gonna play into the Motivational Factor To Prove themselves perhaps even more then they had to prove themselves in the San fran game , I Believe Our Team is Ready to make that Big NFC EAST Statement & I Believe it's gonna happen Starting this Sunday , Lights Camera , GameDay Action Cool
D-TURBULENTGMEN

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

D-TURBULENTGMEN wrote:
IR0NM1KE wrote:
D-TURBULENTGMEN wrote:
IR0NM1KE wrote:
5-2 here we come.

Giants 33
Redskins 20

... it's a home game.

There well aware of there Record at home and that's gonna play into the Motivational Factor To Prove themselves perhaps even more then they had to prove themselves in the San fran game , I Believe Our Team is Ready to make that Big NFC EAST Statement & I Believe it's gonna happen Starting this Sunday , Lights Camera , GameDay Action Cool

I Started Writing that first message at 5am when i still wasn't in my right frame of mind your a 100% Right it is a home game , I work 80 to 90 hours per week so gotta forgive me on that one , when u said it's a home game i thought it was another person who wrote that statement saying it's a home game and we're prone to losing home games so that's why i responded the way i responded also im on a cheap android writing all this stuff , well I Like Everybody Else is Primed For a Home Game Statement This Sunday
D-TURBULENTGMEN

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something i would like to see this sunday , i would love to see them bring in wilson in the redzone and run a legit screen play to him and let's see if the kid can play make a TD , hey he could very well be left wide open very unaccounted for Laughing
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

D-TURBULENTGMEN wrote:
Something i would like to see this sunday , i would love to see them bring in wilson in the redzone and run a legit screen play to him and let's see if the kid can play make a TD , hey he could very well be left wide open very unaccounted for Laughing

I could see them with a 1-3 line up ... wilson on the left with Nicks, Cruz, and Barden on the right

Bolieve in Masai
Gmen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd love to see Wilson utilized on any part of the field. But, why the redzone? This is a guy that can get huge gains. I'd rather start drives with him and hope he can bust off a 50 yard gain. Would sure save the offense a lot of trouble.

"Has courage and poise. In my opinion, most of all, he has that quality you can't define. Call it magic."

- Ernie Accorsi scouting report of Eli
D-TURBULENTGMEN

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen wrote:
I'd love to see Wilson utilized on any part of the field. But, why the redzone? This is a guy that can get huge gains. I'd rather start drives with him and hope he can bust off a 50 yard gain. Would sure save the offense a lot of trouble.

The Giants Seem to have Redzone issues at times , I'm just basically over here drawing up some fun plays i'd just like to see happen , Like i said in an earlier post on a different GDT i believe wilson's big coming out party is going to be around week 10 , why do i say that , mostly because of TC and how he usually does things , but every week i believe lil by lil wilson is gaining the Coaches Confidence more & more , also on a whole other note please if martellus is not healthy and he's all limping please just give him the day off and bring him back for the Dallas Game , Everything tells me that he just Itching to get back at em' Big Time , leave him out this sunday to get healthy and ready himself for those spectacular dallas dollboys , Anyhoo on another Topic , out of all the Teams in the NFC East The skins were the only team that i was actually Concerned about Coming into this season and watching how R2D2 QB'ed Oh wait a minute i meant to write CG30 maybe ??? Confused , umm Something like that , yeah so this offense the skins have just looked really good way better then the angry birds in the city of brotherly love & everything is bigger in texas (not withstanding the turnovers) , but in all seriousness they just looked kind of scary on tape and still kind of do , the keys to this game is to play smart focused and aggressive , Stick to our run game to keep them balanced then sit back and watch the master pick them apart , Eli is going over the 2,000 yard mark for the season this game and he's very close to closing in on the big 30,000 mark Cool
D-TURBULENTGMEN

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen wrote:

also in edition to what i wrote above , Bradshaw is important in the fact that he knows how to wear down a defense , wilson is still a rook and at this point in time i believe he's better suited towards the 3rd and 4th quarters when defenses are starting to get tired , then boom! u bring in his explosive energy into the offensive flow of the game and it changes the entire dynamic and i believe this aspect , will make him an extremely dangerous player on the field , now that i taken the time to write all that the reality is With KG making sure he constantly calls conservative play calls it could be a while before we see all these things evolve & develop onto what they can and should be , on an entirely different note the yanks could have done a whole lot more in that 9th Inning yesterday , after the Home run to start the inning I Would have made gardner surprise bunt his way onto 1st base , i mean really the guys got speed galore sometimes Joe pisses me off the way he chooses to manage certain situations especailly when it's Game 3 and your already down 2 games , in the 9th inning in a situaion like that u throw out the conservitive play calling book and start taking some gutsy risk they had a chance to make something happen and management blows it , sad oh well , you know us new yorkers , always looking for the longgggg Shot , hey as silly as this sounds we still got 27 more outs so anything can very well happen , we have beared witness to it ala red socks breaking the bambinos cruse , miracle Time Hopping for a sweep (no not from the deep throat tigers of course im talking about the heroes wearing the pinstripes Wink ) , Never let go of hope , there's only 1 way Lay it all out and Die Hard Twisted Evil
Xfaxtor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Id like to see Wilson get some legit running plays and not just trick plays.

^Joe_is_the_best
D-TURBULENTGMEN

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xfaxtor wrote:

well if bradshaw is having a no prodution day i can see them giving wilson snaps to see if he can get the Hot Hand other then that at this point bradshaw will be carrying the load unless he's unable to proform due to his foot and brown still not being healthy
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xfaxtor wrote:

He was used late in the SF game wasn't he? I don't recall those being trick plays.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
Xfaxtor wrote:

He was used late in the SF game wasn't he? I don't recall those being trick plays.

I know he was used late in the game winding down the clock ... didnt see much of him in the first half though

Bolieve in Masai

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 2 of 16

Jump to: