Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: @ St. Louis Rams (battle for Scott Wells)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 56, 57, 58  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What should we do?
trade jones for a 3rd rounders to miami
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
fire capers
13%
 13%  [ 7 ]
cut Finley
57%
 57%  [ 30 ]
draft a running back
17%
 17%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52

Pack4life7

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is so much nicer the week before a game being able to be relaxed and excited as opposed to nervous as hell.

Waldo wrote:

Enter Waldo

Same Old Jay
40Year Pack Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pugger wrote:
jrry32 wrote:

Well then, our defense will have to show up to play like SF, Chicago and Seattle did.

Mentioning Chicago doesn't add to your argument.

Pugger......Ill informed or not, he is a guest here on our site.... Wink
justo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watched the Miami game twice.

Richards is going to get the pitch plays for the Rams. Dude is a bit quicker than Jackson. Where did this dude come from?

Bradford doesn't scare me because he still stares down players. Didn't know he was that mobile though. Me thinks we give up some plays with his legs like we did with Luck.

Our pass rush is going to have a lot of fun this game. Not only that but you can tell that center is a backup. Dude looks lost. Half of the passing plays he doesn't even block anyone or help. Just stands there moving his head back and forth. Hat on a hat!

Chris Long is a poor man's JJ Watt. Figure we play him the same way we did with Watt TBH. They run closer to a true 3-4 though than Houston did.

The D blitzes a lot. Blitz+Rodgers=Big Plays. I'd say he's going to have a big game if I had to put money on it. Seemed like passing to the RB on screens helped a lot for the Dolphins. Maybe we bring back calling that play for just this game? Laughing That being said Bush is quite a bit better than Green at this point...

The entire DL is snap jumpers. Entire second half the Dolphins ran a delayed snap count to take the pass rush a bit out of the game. The Rams had to throw in another rusher when this happened. Me gusta. We should do this. They are Worthy level snap jumpers I think we can get them off once or twice on Sunday.

EX: Go-delay-snap, Go-delay-go-snap.

They attack the LBs on offense but everything is so vertical that they barley can get that right. I wouldn't worry too much about our LBs this game which might look good for Jones. McMillian/Burnett on the PA is what I'm scared of the most (but I was scared about that vs Houston so idk...)

Their RET isn't very good at all Laughing
Title Town USA

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rams forum doesn't even have a gameday thread up yet.

Losers.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Title Town USA wrote:

Losers.

We come to crash the party..

Btw, This new kdot cd is freaking good..

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Fav CD so far this year..

BBL

mozwanted wrote:
I'm beginning to like the rg3 trade
justo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
Title Town USA wrote:

Losers.

Shocked Shocked Shocked

GKMC? Is it out? Shocked Need to cop
El ramster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
El ramster wrote:
Title Town USA wrote:

Losers.

Shocked Shocked Shocked

leaked Wink

BBL

mozwanted wrote:
justo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
justo wrote:
El ramster wrote:
Title Town USA wrote:

Losers.

Shocked Shocked Shocked

leaked Wink

ya lo tengo.

no more ram fans talking in here. shhhhhhhhhhhhh
El ramster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
El ramster wrote:
justo wrote:
El ramster wrote:
Title Town USA wrote:

Losers.

Shocked Shocked Shocked

leaked Wink

ya lo tengo.

no more ram fans talking in here. shhhhhhhhhhhhh

AMAME!!

BBL

mozwanted wrote:
jiggad369

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
Title Town USA wrote:

Losers.

Shocked Shocked Shocked

You can say that again...

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
Dear Jay Cutler,
Sorry you got diabetes.
Love, Cookies.
Willink

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Two of the Packersí three PUP players returned. Linebacker Frank Zombo (hamstring) and tight end Andrew Quarless (knee) both practiced for the first time since last season.

Dancing

Scouts/executives talk the game:

Quote:
"It's apparent they are a much improved team from a culture standpoint," the personnel man said. "It's progress, but I think the Rams will come back to earth and people will see that's still not a very good team at certain positions.

Quote:
"The Rams' offense is struggling now to punch it in," another scout said, predicting a Green Bay victory by 27-17. "They can move the ball a little bit, but based on what I saw the other night the Packers will be too much."

Quote:
"Enough has happened so the Packers should have their focus back," one scout said. "If the quarterback (Aaron Rodgers) is on, there's no reason why he shouldn't throw five touchdown passes.

"You're indoors, you're on a fast track and they can take the crowd out of it early on with some success. The Packers' defense should have Sam Bradford running for his life, and their secondary can handle all the Rams' backup wide receivers. James Jones would be a starter on that team.

The scout called it Green Bay, 35-14.

I think they are selling the Rams defense short, but I'm interested to see the Packers passing O vs. their pass defense. It grades out great so far this year, but Rodgers + co is far and away the best unit they will have faced so far. Going into last week the Texans had a top five pass defense and got victimized left and right.

Quote:
If I have not lost my mind I can sometimes hear it preparing to defect
El ramster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sig bet Packs?
Loser rocks it for a week?

BBL

mozwanted wrote:
jrry32

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
Watched the Miami game twice.

Richards is going to get the pitch plays for the Rams. Dude is a bit quicker than Jackson. Where did this dude come from?

Richardson? 7th rounder from Abilene Christian...cousin of Bernard Scott. He's much faster/quicker than SJ. Extremely fast.

Quote:
Bradford doesn't scare me because he still stares down players. Didn't know he was that mobile though. Me thinks we give up some plays with his legs like we did with Luck.

Bradford's actually done a really nice job of looking off coverage this year and it's created some big plays. Utilizing the coaches film, he stares down players occasionally but it's not too bad. He's a lot worse when Amendola is playing.

Quote:
Our pass rush is going to have a lot of fun this game. Not only that but you can tell that center is a backup. Dude looks lost. Half of the passing plays he doesn't even block anyone or help. Just stands there moving his head back and forth. Hat on a hat!

Our OL is not good. I hope we use Jackson to blow Matthews up with some big chips during this game.

Quote:
Chris Long is a poor man's JJ Watt. Figure we play him the same way we did with Watt TBH. They run closer to a true 3-4 though than Houston did.

As a pass rusher, Long isn't a poor man's Watt at all. He has a full arsenal of moves along with great burst off the snap and gets into the QB's face consistently.

Quote:
The D blitzes a lot. Blitz+Rodgers=Big Plays. I'd say he's going to have a big game if I had to put money on it. Seemed like passing to the RB on screens helped a lot for the Dolphins. Maybe we bring back calling that play for just this game? Laughing That being said Bush is quite a bit better than Green at this point...

It alternates. Some games we blitz a lot, some games we barely blitz.

Quote:
The entire DL is snap jumpers. Entire second half the Dolphins ran a delayed snap count to take the pass rush a bit out of the game. The Rams had to throw in another rusher when this happened. Me gusta. We should do this. They are Worthy level snap jumpers I think we can get them off once or twice on Sunday.

EX: Go-delay-snap, Go-delay-go-snap.

Issue with this is that you're on the road. Most teams we've played have used silent counts, even if you guys don't, using a delay count can definitely result in false starts on the road.

Quote:
They attack the LBs on offense but everything is so vertical that they barley can get that right. I wouldn't worry too much about our LBs this game which might look good for Jones. McMillian/Burnett on the PA is what I'm scared of the most (but I was scared about that vs Houston so idk...)

Their RET isn't very good at all Laughing

Our return has actually been pretty solid over the year. Losing Danny hurts a lot. Jenkins looked not ready last week. But our STs as a whole are really strong.

As for the LBs, I'd worry about them in the run game. We've been running a lot of stretch and off tackle plays as well as pitches lately. They'd be more at risk against the pass if Danny were playing.

Pugger wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
Posty wrote:
But when our offense clicks, like it did against the Texans, even the best defenses in the league have a problem against us.

Well then, our defense will have to show up to play like SF, Chicago and Seattle did.

Mentioning Chicago doesn't add to your argument.

Their defense held your offense to 16 points(now whether that was your offensive execution or actually their defense, I don't remember) and that was with Cutler throwing 4 ints. I think if we hold you guys to 16 we stand a good chance.

Pack4life7 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
Posty wrote:
But when our offense clicks, like it did against the Texans, even the best defenses in the league have a problem against us.

Rams Defense is good. Better line then Seattle IMO and a great secondary this season (Loved Jenkins).

This game is incredibly simple to me. If we come out and attempt to establish the run with Alex Green, we win. If we don't, then I could easily see the Rams doing to us what Seattle did and then it's anyone's game.

Bradford's looked really good at times this year but I see him making mistakes against our secondary.

How had your offensive line play been this season?

Pretty crappy.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Frank-O

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With all due respect I feel like this is going to blowout. The Packers are actually playing with fire, or did, but I think they continue it. Just a gut feeling, and if they come out like last week this will be a cake walk.

Hoping for an entertaining game on Sunday fella's with of course a Packers W. Smile

p.s. Jrry - how has Trumaine Johnson been playing? I wanted the Pack to draft him, but I'm overly content with Hayward now.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
Sig bet Packs?
Loser rocks it for a week?

It's on.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 56, 57, 58  Next
Page 7 of 58

Jump to: