Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Possible FA Additions
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adam9

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JonnyQuest wrote:
swoosh wrote:
Bush would be dynamic for this offense. With White and Jones eating up double teams on the outside and (hopefully) Gonzo drawing attention in the middle, Bush would be 1-on-1 with a LB. I'll take that all day. I don't see Bush being a player Dimitroff and Smith would go after though.

Why not?

There has not really been any indication of him being a cancer in the locker room. He seemed to recommit to improving his skillset last season, and it showed.

The only reason I wouldn't see Bush as a truly viable option is the contract he would command. Assuming he breaks 1000/500, he should ask for a hefty deal. I don't think our FO would invest too much money on a RB.

I see so much upside with him and the little downside is the contract he may want and maybe this being a peak contract year. The upside covers everything from insane versatility and speed to his somewhat "lack of mileage" so to speak as at USC he split time with LenDsle White and with the Aints he split time with Thomas and Ivory, now in Miami he is getting more carries but still has a decent percentage split with Miller/Thomas like most main backs do these days.

I do see the character concern with what happened at USC, but he is a great locker room player.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: