Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Homepage

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Feedback Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
green24

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:10 pm    Post subject: Homepage Reply with quote

Hi Webby. I just wanted to point out that some of the links on the homepage are outdate. If you click on the tabs on the top of the homepage it links you to the 2012 versions of what they are supposed to be linked to. This applies to the mock draft, draft profiles, free agents, and team links. The 2013 version of each can only be accessed via the links on the middle of the homepage.

Most of the links at the bottom of the page have been in updated in contact, but not in name. The "2012 Free Agents" link takes you to a list of the 2013 Free Agents. The "2012 Mock Draft" weirdly changes what it is linked to, depending on what page you are on when you are clicking on it. It sometimes leads to the Mock Draft forum and sometimes is linked to 2012 Mock Draft links. The "Profiles" link on the bottom of the page leads to the 2012 draft profiles.

There are also some minor flaws in the 2013 Free Agent Profiles. LaRon Landry is still listed as a member of the Washington Redskins and the list of the Free Agent punters and kickers is still the 2012 version.

Thanks for the great work that you and the rest of your contributors put in. I hope that myself and the rest of the great posters on FF can help to keep the forum part of the website as excellent as it has been for a long time. I hope this helps you out. Very Happy
RandyMossIsBoss

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It also says 35,000+ members and 4,500,000+ posts in the top right corner. I think when FF reaches 70,000 members and 15,000,000 posts you should update it, and this will happen very soon.

~Bird Watch 2014 | Mark "The Sanchize" Sanchez~
202 yards, 2 TDs, 2 INTs, 89.6 Passer Rating
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couldn't this have gone into a PM?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Feedback Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: