Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 6: Other Games
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
rpmwr19


Moderator
Joined: 23 Dec 2006
Posts: 23990
Location: Stillwater, MN
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red Zone is back.
_________________
RPMs Viking Roster/Cap Tracker
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PrplChilPill


Joined: 26 Feb 2007
Posts: 8944
Location: SLP, MN
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did Indy just kick a field goal when losing by 22 points? You gotta go for it there. That is a coach trying to make it look like they didn't lose by as much.
_________________
Wins are a team stat, not a QB stat
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Klomp


Joined: 11 Aug 2011
Posts: 6415
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shonn Greene. Not happy with you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vike daddy


Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

Joined: 12 Mar 2005
Posts: 72808
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oof.

with STL down by 3 and moving the ball at midfield, Bradford gets sacked with 4 seconds left.

all they can do is attempt a 66 yard field goal. no good.

Walsh and Zeuerlein each have one miss now.
_________________


Webmaster wrote:
Can we knock off all the nonsense and stick to football?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lil Uno


Joined: 17 Sep 2007
Posts: 7724
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vike daddy wrote:
oof.

with STL down by 3 and moving the ball at midfield, Bradford gets sacked with 4 seconds left.

all they can do is attempt a 66 yard field goal. no good.

Walsh and Zeuerlein each have one miss now.


Zeurlein missed 3 today. killed my fantasy team.
_________________

Good Luck Chris Cook.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JDBrocks


Joined: 11 Dec 2006
Posts: 5130
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone still want Bryant? Just cost his team the game. Twice.
_________________


Josh Ritter wrote:
I became a thin blue wire, that held the world above the fire
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wcblack34


Joined: 21 Jan 2005
Posts: 5767
Location: Anywhere but Wisconsin.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JDBrocks wrote:
Anyone still want Bryant? Just cost his team the game. Twice.


What did he do now?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rpmwr19


Moderator
Joined: 23 Dec 2006
Posts: 23990
Location: Stillwater, MN
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JDBrocks wrote:
Anyone still want Bryant? Just cost his team the game. Twice.

Also caught two touchdowns.
_________________
RPMs Viking Roster/Cap Tracker
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rpmwr19


Moderator
Joined: 23 Dec 2006
Posts: 23990
Location: Stillwater, MN
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JJ Watt is unreal...
_________________
RPMs Viking Roster/Cap Tracker
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JDBrocks


Joined: 11 Dec 2006
Posts: 5130
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rpmwr19 wrote:
JDBrocks wrote:
Anyone still want Bryant? Just cost his team the game. Twice.

Also caught two touchdowns.

And dropped a 2pt conversion, as well as arguing with a ref instead of getting lined up to give his kicker a better shot. Just not a smart player.
_________________


Josh Ritter wrote:
I became a thin blue wire, that held the world above the fire
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rpmwr19


Moderator
Joined: 23 Dec 2006
Posts: 23990
Location: Stillwater, MN
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JDBrocks wrote:
rpmwr19 wrote:
JDBrocks wrote:
Anyone still want Bryant? Just cost his team the game. Twice.

Also caught two touchdowns.

And dropped a 2pt conversion, as well as arguing with a ref instead of getting lined up to give his kicker a better shot. Just not a smart player.

Didn't say he was a genius.

He did drop the two-point conversion, but without him in that game it wouldn't have been that close.

That being said, I don't want him anywhere near my team.
_________________
RPMs Viking Roster/Cap Tracker
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vikingsrule


Moderator
Joined: 15 Nov 2005
Posts: 47524
Location: Land of 10,000 Lakes!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broncos were down by 24 points at half time and they win by 11 points. That has to be one of the oddest games I have seen in some time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
arKnaD7


Joined: 16 Mar 2006
Posts: 2001
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vikingsrule wrote:
Broncos were down by 24 points at half time and they win by 11 points. That has to be one of the oddest games I have seen in some time.

Peyton. Williams. Manning.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vikingsrule


Moderator
Joined: 15 Nov 2005
Posts: 47524
Location: Land of 10,000 Lakes!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

arKnaD7 wrote:
vikingsrule wrote:
Broncos were down by 24 points at half time and they win by 11 points. That has to be one of the oddest games I have seen in some time.

Peyton. Williams. Manning.


Philip. Rivers. Implodes!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
arKnaD7


Joined: 16 Mar 2006
Posts: 2001
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vikingsrule wrote:
arKnaD7 wrote:
vikingsrule wrote:
Broncos were down by 24 points at half time and they win by 11 points. That has to be one of the oddest games I have seen in some time.

Peyton. Williams. Manning.


Philip. Rivers. Implodes!

That too Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group