Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Lions DT Suh accused of sideswiping car, berating driver
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
detfan782004

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diehardlionfan wrote:
Two pages of people responding to allegations. People stating he has anger management issues based on allegations.

I'm tired of all the crap with the Lions right now but I'm going to wait to see what the police say and do before jumping to conclusions.

Exactly. Total crap of jumping to assumptions based on accusation

False accusations all the time. Society today is guilty until innocent.

AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
detfan782004

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jofos wrote:
Can't really blame the guy for his anger issues, it's gotta suck playing for Detroit. Laughing

This is about what?

Classy

That is all these type of NON FOOTBALL threads bring to forum

Oh well

AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
RaiderFanSD

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a horrible guy..... it's too bad because he used to have a lot more fans.
Jakuvious

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vikingshomer wrote:
Jakuvious wrote:
So the guy is probably a bad driver.

Who freaking cares?
The people he hits probably care.

Want me to post about the five accidents that happen every weekday within two or three blocks of my apartment then?

You know what I mean, don't play dumb.

Adopt-a-Chief: Travis "Better Than Tony Moeaki" Kelce
20 catches, 274 yards, 3 TDs
eagles101

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jakuvious wrote:
vikingshomer wrote:
Jakuvious wrote:

Who freaking cares?

Want me to post about the five accidents that happen every weekday within two or three blocks of my apartment then?

accidents happen....no one should really care that he got in an accident.

its the leaving the scene thats a problem.

I don't understand most of that, but I can tell it's probably inaccurate.
ohiogenius

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jakuvious wrote:
vikingshomer wrote:
Jakuvious wrote:

Who freaking cares?

Except most of those accidents dont have accusations of the victim being berated. Its one thing if a normal person does it but a person the size of Suh does it, its a completely different story

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eagles101 wrote:
accidents happen....no one should really care that he got in an accident.

its the leaving the scene thats a problem.

Exactly, and "berating" the other driver.

Like it or not, that's bad for the league's image, especially given other issues like the stomp, which was him losing his cool and going too far as well. The accident really isn't the issue. How he responded to it is the problem. He is a public figure and reacted to a situation very badly, even criminally. Is it a "serious" crime? Not really in the grand scheme of things, but it is a bad image the NFL doesn't want, so I expect some sort of slap on the wrist type penalty for this. I don't know if Goodell can fine people for "conduct detrimental", I don't think he has yet. The fines are all in game or uniform infractions I believe, so a 1 game suspension very well could be a possibility.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
X_Factor_40

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

macklemore wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:

Better burn him at the stake for that. My God get a life.

Dearborn police have completed their investigation and no charges will be laid.

So continue to vilify the man because obviously this one act brands him for life.

I love the way society doesn't care about facts. They judge a man based on allegations and assumptions.

It's absolutely pathetic.

Nobody is coming to their conclusions because of just one act, you sound like a sad little momo. Get out from underneath Suhs jockstrap and look at him objectively. Why no fan can be objective is what is truly pathetic.

You follow the rules almost as good as Suh does.
Try talking about the subject and not another poster.
NateDawg

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suh seems to think he's above the rules both on and off the field. I see he's now being sued in a tenant dispute, for 200k. I'm noticing a pattern. Trouble seems to find certain people. I don't believe in coincidence.

As for the police not investigating the traffic incident, anyone who knows anything about the law knows that just because someone isn't found guilty of something does not mean that wrong wasn't done. It has nothing to do with "facts and assumptions."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NateDawg wrote:
Suh seems to think he's above the rules both on and off the field. I see he's now being sued in a tenant dispute, for 200k. I'm noticing a pattern. Trouble seems to find certain people. I don't believe in coincidence.

As for the police not investigating the traffic incident, anyone who knows anything about the law knows that just because someone isn't found guilty of something does not mean that wrong wasn't done. It has nothing to do with "facts and assumptions."

Innocent until proven guilty. Anything is is assumption.

The business deal is still accusation and sounds like his sister using Suhs name. That one is still in court process as well.

Saying I believe someone is guilty even though they weren't given ticket etc is 100% personal assumption

AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
YlionsY

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NateDawg wrote:

I don't think that this statement is fair at all.

However, even as a big Lions fan and Suh supporter this is tiresome. If we weren't concerned about his off the field issues yet, we should be now. Sure as a one time thing we could blow it off because no charges were filed. Also, the tenant dispute doesn't really concern Suh so much as it does his sister.

There is a pattern though with his behavior and to say that Suh would lose his temper with someone and believe himself to be above the law isn't surprising. We've seen him lose his cool on and off the field and that has cost him money and games.

Its also becoming more evident to me that we may have to move Suh before his behavior lowers his value any further and/or he becomes suspended for more games/year due to his behavior whether its on or off the field.

As a Suh supporter I would be surprised if we moved him but not really disappointed. It would depend on the deal. Discipline is a huge issue with this team and as a defensive leader, he needs to set the example both on and off the field.

tl;dr version: Suh's behavior is bothersome with or without this incident(s) being true.
incognito_man

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was it him that was involved in another vehicle accident too with a passenger requesting medical attention and he refused? Or was that someone else.

I thought it was him as well.

It's not unfair to question his maturity, anger and whatever else based on the situations he's found himself in on and off the field over the past several years.

Maybe nothing else happens from this point forward, but it's still fair RIGHT NOW to criticize him for his behavior.
eagles101

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

am i reading another article and it said charges were not pressed ONLY because they didnt know whos fault the accident was?

if thats the case then he should be in jail and the cops should be fired, because leaving a scene of an accident is illegal no matter who causes it.

I don't understand most of that, but I can tell it's probably inaccurate.
detfan782004

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eagles101 wrote:
am i reading another article and it said charges were not pressed ONLY because they didnt know whos fault the accident was?

if thats the case then he should be in jail and the cops should be fired, because leaving a scene of an accident is illegal no matter who causes it.

I can assume and read that many ways too. The accuser hit Suh and was hoping to get a pig payday. Yea see assumptions are hilarious.

I am not defending the act if he was ACTUALLY at fault but NOTHING has him at fault.

AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
Jakuvious

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eagles101 wrote:

If you can't trust the guy that Suh was at fault, you can't trust him any further that Suh left the scene of the accident.

I think it also should be noted that Suh was simultaneously accused by this guy of berating him, and of leaving the scene of the accident, so...

Adopt-a-Chief: Travis "Better Than Tony Moeaki" Kelce
20 catches, 274 yards, 3 TDs

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: