Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

W6 GDT: Atlanta Falcons (5-0) vs. Oakland Raiders (1-3)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GSUeagles14 wrote:
scar988 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
scar988 wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
Gotta get a mlb in next years draft. JA over Patrick Willis is still haunting me.
this defense would be scary good with Willis. Imagine how good this defense could be with a Manti Te'o in there.

Again, why?

Nolan has said he want three starting caliber cb's, the 3rd lb might he on te field for 40% of the snaps. So who are you taking off, a pass rusher or spoon/nic?

We get shredded by Carson Palmer of all people and its dent who gets the blame apparently
take off Nick. Love how he's been playing. but he's also 31 years old. Te'o is a Willis type. also, we'd play more 3-3-5 and have more of a varied look to our defense. it's a win-win.

I think I would actually like the pick of Te'o because hes so dynamic but I can guarantee he won't last to 32. I just don't want to waste a 1st on a good but not great mike just bcause people don't like dent.
yeah. I'm not talking about an average MLB here. I think Te'o is a sideline to sideline beast. Good in coverage, can blitz, good in run support. Character off the field is off the charts and is a leader on the field too. Love him as a prospect and I would gladly trade up to the mid first for him.

But I definitely agree with you. it's pointless to waste a pick on a mike at this point. I think Dent will benefit once Peters gets back after the bye.

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux
falcfan4life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar988 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
scar988 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
scar988 wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
Gotta get a mlb in next years draft. JA over Patrick Willis is still haunting me.
this defense would be scary good with Willis. Imagine how good this defense could be with a Manti Te'o in there.

Again, why?

Nolan has said he want three starting caliber cb's, the 3rd lb might he on te field for 40% of the snaps. So who are you taking off, a pass rusher or spoon/nic?

We get shredded by Carson Palmer of all people and its dent who gets the blame apparently
take off Nick. Love how he's been playing. but he's also 31 years old. Te'o is a Willis type. also, we'd play more 3-3-5 and have more of a varied look to our defense. it's a win-win.

I think I would actually like the pick of Te'o because hes so dynamic but I can guarantee he won't last to 32. I just don't want to waste a 1st on a good but not great mike just bcause people don't like dent.
yeah. I'm not talking about an average MLB here. I think Te'o is a sideline to sideline beast. Good in coverage, can blitz, good in run support. Character off the field is off the charts and is a leader on the field too. Love him as a prospect and I would gladly trade up to the mid first for him.

But I definitely agree with you. it's pointless to waste a pick on a mike at this point. I think Dent will benefit once Peters gets back after the bye.

idc what anyone says, te'o is in my top 3 draft picks for the falcons, if he's available to us i'd take him
Lentz33

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

falcfan4life wrote:
scar988 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
scar988 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
scar988 wrote:
terrell123 wrote:

Again, why?

idc what anyone says, te'o is in my top 3 draft picks for the falcons, if he's available to us i'd take him

Dude, if a guy like that is there half way through the first round, I'd be shocked/upset if we don't move up for him.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lentz33 wrote:
falcfan4life wrote:
scar988 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
scar988 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
scar988 wrote:
terrell123 wrote:

Again, why?

Dude, if a guy like that is there half way through the first round, I'd be shocked/upset if we don't move up for him.

exactly

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: