Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Draft
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ROBERTFREEMAN

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Clarett was a 3rd dummy

Even better. He came back the first time and looked great, look how AP has come back, I am not saying that he is AP but he is built like him and he is a specimen like he is, and rehab has improved big time.
theJ

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROBERTFREEMAN wrote:
Quote:
Clarett was a 3rd dummy

Even better. He came back the first time and looked great, look how AP has come back, I am not saying that he is AP but he is built like him and he is a specimen like he is, and rehab has improved big time.

AP is going to cause a lot of RB career deaths. Some will try to meet his aggressive time table and cause more harm than good. There aren't many built like him.

As far as Lattimore's draft stock (i think we're still talking about him), i could see him getting drafted in the first still. McGahee did, even though the Bills knew he'd be on the IR his first whole year. But i think it'll likely be the second or third since this isn't his first major injury.

Don't follow your passion, take your passion with you.
Jason_Bengal_Fl

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frankly, the way Bennie has been running lately, I'd be very happy with just Barner.
ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason_Bengal_Fl wrote:
Frankly, the way Bennie has been running lately, I'd be very happy with just Barner.

i think our O line is playing a lot better in the run game. But if we can get a talent like Lattimore in the 5th (which may be very unrealistic) I would take it. I just feel we do not evaluate backs well at all so we will likely wait until the 7th and throw a pick away like we did with Herron last year

Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
ark23

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ochocinco4pres wrote:
Jason_Bengal_Fl wrote:

i think our O line is playing a lot better in the run game. But if we can get a talent like Lattimore in the 5th (which may be very unrealistic) I would take it. I just feel we do not evaluate backs well at all so we will likely wait until the 7th and throw a pick away like we did with Herron last year

Barner is overrated as an NFL prospect. He's a finesse runner who just bounces carries to the outside. He can't do that at the next level.
NextBigThing

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you draft an OC who get the ball to AJ every play???
A sunny disposition is worth more than fortune. Young people should know that it can be cultivated; that the mind like the body can be moved from the shade into sunshine. Thine own reproach alone do fear
theJ

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ochocinco4pres wrote:
Jason_Bengal_Fl wrote:

I think that pick was worth it. Any time you can get ST play at the level Herron displayed last week, you never regret the pick. Two tipped punts in one game? Yes please. Even if he never plays RB, it was worth the pick.

ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

theJ wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
Jason_Bengal_Fl wrote:

I think that pick was worth it. Any time you can get ST play at the level Herron displayed last week, you never regret the pick. Two tipped punts in one game? Yes please. Even if he never plays RB, it was worth the pick.

I didn't know he tipped the punts. I assumed it was Peerman

theJ

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ochocinco4pres wrote:
theJ wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
Jason_Bengal_Fl wrote:

Announcers kept saying Herron. And i think Peerman was out last game. So i'm pretty sure they were right.

From my memory, it was a #3_. The only guys in the 30 range are Herron, Peerman, Crocker and Pressley. I know it wasn't the last two so it had to be Herron.

TheVillain112

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

theJ wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
theJ wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
Jason_Bengal_Fl wrote:

Announcers kept saying Herron. And i think Peerman was out last game. So i'm pretty sure they were right.

From my memory, it was a #3_. The only guys in the 30 range are Herron, Peerman, Crocker and Pressley. I know it wasn't the last two so it had to be Herron.

It was Boom Herron. I thought there would be a drop off with Peerman out, but Boom showed up big time...
ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheVillain112 wrote:
theJ wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
theJ wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
Jason_Bengal_Fl wrote:

It was Boom Herron. I thought there would be a drop off with Peerman out, but Boom showed up big time...

I was pretty drunk so barely paying attention to the announcers. I am ok with him on Special Teams, but i want them to draft RB's to be running backs this year

THE DUKE

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ochocinco4pres wrote:
TheVillain112 wrote:
theJ wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
theJ wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
Jason_Bengal_Fl wrote:

I was pretty drunk so barely paying attention to the announcers. I am ok with him on Special Teams, but i want them to draft RB's to be running backs this year

Yeah, Bernard Scott may not get another chance after this latest injury. This was his year to show that he could be that complimentary back, and while not his fault, the opportunity is passing him by.

-There are no men like me, only me.
-"Our life is what our thoughts make it" - Marcus Aurelius
INbengalfan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE DUKE wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
TheVillain112 wrote:
theJ wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
theJ wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
Jason_Bengal_Fl wrote:

Yeah, Bernard Scott may not get another chance after this latest injury. This was his year to show that he could be that complimentary back, and while not his fault, the opportunity is passing him by.

I would say it is his fault. he didn't do enough year in and year out to make sure he stayed healthy. Some injuries are freaky things, others are the result of underpreparation.
CJ4life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A little off topic, but is the team planning to resign Michael Johnson over the off-season? Just curious for a mock I'm doing for the Falcons.

driftwood wrote:
haggis wrote:
i bet if you had sould after he jumped a little cough here and there usually follow

lol, wait what?
Beck Bristow

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that they want to sign him, but haven't yet. We'll see.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 5 of 14

Jump to: