Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Draft
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
theJ


Moderator
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Posts: 19421
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beck Bristow wrote:
It seemed right though. If the Reds couldn't go on a run, what hope do the Bengals have?


This is exactly true. The Bengals have zero hope. I just hate admitting defeat. Sad
_________________


Don't follow your passion, take your passion with you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
INbengalfan


Joined: 21 Jan 2006
Posts: 5807
Location: Richmond, IN
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theJ wrote:
Beck Bristow wrote:
It seemed right though. If the Reds couldn't go on a run, what hope do the Bengals have?


This is exactly true. The Bengals have zero hope. I just hate admitting defeat. Sad


Now I feel deflated. Crying or Very sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LondonBengal


Joined: 07 Feb 2010
Posts: 3659
Location: London, England, UK
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beck Bristow wrote:
what hope do the Bengals have?


More of a hope than the Reds do........
_________________
" Democracy is a system where two idiots can out-vote a genius..........."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
johndeere1707


Joined: 01 Apr 2006
Posts: 6168
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

INbengalfan wrote:
theJ wrote:
Beck Bristow wrote:
It seemed right though. If the Reds couldn't go on a run, what hope do the Bengals have?


This is exactly true. The Bengals have zero hope. I just hate admitting defeat. Sad


Now I feel deflated. Crying or Very sad

I feel constipated Mad
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
theJ


Moderator
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Posts: 19421
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndeere1707 wrote:
INbengalfan wrote:
theJ wrote:
Beck Bristow wrote:
It seemed right though. If the Reds couldn't go on a run, what hope do the Bengals have?


This is exactly true. The Bengals have zero hope. I just hate admitting defeat. Sad


Now I feel deflated. Crying or Very sad

I feel constipated Mad

Perfect face for that. Laughing

Sorry to make everyone depressed. I'll just back away from this thread and go to the gameday thread now. Very Happy
_________________


Don't follow your passion, take your passion with you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
futbudds


Joined: 20 May 2008
Posts: 1681
Location: Neptune Beach Fl
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look at the AFC this year and tell me two teams that will make the wild card. Its open season for those two spots boys.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
theJ


Moderator
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Posts: 19421
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

futbudds wrote:
Look at the AFC this year and tell me two teams that will make the wild card. Its open season for those two spots boys.


Steelers, Colts, Bengals, Broncos are the contenders in my mind. I think it'll be the Steelers and Broncos come the end of the season.
_________________


Don't follow your passion, take your passion with you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
INbengalfan


Joined: 21 Jan 2006
Posts: 5807
Location: Richmond, IN
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theJ wrote:
futbudds wrote:
Look at the AFC this year and tell me two teams that will make the wild card. Its open season for those two spots boys.


Steelers, Colts, Bengals, Broncos are the contenders in my mind. I think it'll be the Steelers and Broncos come the end of the season.


We get the broncos here. We are due against manning. Just a point of optimism Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
futbudds


Joined: 20 May 2008
Posts: 1681
Location: Neptune Beach Fl
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

INbengalfan wrote:
theJ wrote:
futbudds wrote:
Look at the AFC this year and tell me two teams that will make the wild card. Its open season for those two spots boys.


Steelers, Colts, Bengals, Broncos are the contenders in my mind. I think it'll be the Steelers and Broncos come the end of the season.


We get the broncos here. We are due against manning. Just a point of optimism Laughing


With the way this season is going I would add Miami to the list, schedule is much easier than ours and playing the 'everybody is still laughing at us for how bad we looked on hard knocks' card. And they won the freakin head to head battle.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Beck Bristow


Moderator
Joined: 17 Dec 2005
Posts: 6317
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

futbudds wrote:
Look at the AFC this year and tell me two teams that will make the wild card. Its open season for those two spots boys.


I still expect to make the playoffs, but I don't think we are Super Bowl contenders. I want a championship. I'm 34 and I've only gotten to see 3. It's been 10 years since the last one.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
theJ


Moderator
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Posts: 19421
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After yesterday's game, i think you guys are free to talk draft.
_________________


Don't follow your passion, take your passion with you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
INbengalfan


Joined: 21 Jan 2006
Posts: 5807
Location: Richmond, IN
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cover LBs. Lots of them. When the secondary gets healthy, we can re-evaluate.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ochocinco4pres


Joined: 04 Apr 2007
Posts: 23571
Location: Indianapolis Indiana
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give me Eric Reid in the 1st. A cover LB in the 2nd and a RB like Ellington. Get more LBs later.

Anyone think Greshams struggles have to do with him not being happy with Charles being drafted? Or is that completely off base?
_________________


Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
johndeere1707


Joined: 01 Apr 2006
Posts: 6168
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ochocinco4pres wrote:
Give me Eric Reid in the 1st. A cover LB in the 2nd and a RB like Ellington. Get more LBs later.

Anyone think Greshams struggles have to do with him not being happy with Charles being drafted? Or is that completely off base?


You act like this is something new. Gresham always has drops. He tries to move before he has the ball.

I'd be happy with that draft.
Add a safety like Vaccaro or Rambo
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ochocinco4pres


Joined: 04 Apr 2007
Posts: 23571
Location: Indianapolis Indiana
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndeere1707 wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
Give me Eric Reid in the 1st. A cover LB in the 2nd and a RB like Ellington. Get more LBs later.

Anyone think Greshams struggles have to do with him not being happy with Charles being drafted? Or is that completely off base?


You act like this is something new. Gresham always has drops. He tries to move before he has the ball.

I'd be happy with that draft.
Add a safety like Vaccaro or Rambo


It's not just drops. It's the mental errors and missed assignments. Not what you expect from a 1st rounder
_________________


Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 2 of 14

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group