Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

[GDT] Gmen @ Niners ... You dont wanna catch the VD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
NYGiantsman10


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 9859
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ersfan wrote:
Great game by the Giants. Nothing but respect for you guys, you definitely made a statement and may be the best team in the NFC period (don't trust the Falcons). Who knows, maybe we'll meet again, although i'm kind of sick of these matchups now Laughing

Best of luck the rest of the way.


Same to you guys. You got a good football team over there. No doubt they'll be in the playoffs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
D-TURBULENTGMEN


Joined: 24 Sep 2012
Posts: 262
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG Just Finished watching the Game Via DVR WOW - Awesome Game , Loved Every Min of it , Defense Defense Defense!!! and did i say Defense??? Wink Can't say enough about a lot of things , Right now im filled with Blue Pride , The Execution Was Absolutely Superb Through The whole Game & Yes i am Still Talking about the D------FENSE!!!! , Special Teams Came Through , and just like i thought for a long time , when it comes to special Teams a really great fit to it has to be Justin Tryon , Great special Teams player , CRUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ROCKED IT LOVED THAT 1ST TD. , However when it looked like he got hurt i personally would have took him out the game and put Randel in his place at that point the giants win was pretty much in the bag no need to run the risk of Injury and when Tuck went down i thought to myself at this point TC Can afford to take out the starters , there was just no chance at that point for SF To come back , Cruz should have been taken out the game just in case , that's my take on it , Hixon did his thing and let's not forget Hixon was our number #1 Receiver after the whole plax incident , i for one have always had a lot of faith in the ability of Hixon and was pissed when he went down to injury twice , but now that man is back and back in great form , the season is about to get crazy and with hixon playing close to a another number #1 Receiver "ON OUR ROSTER" Cool , Let the league Beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil So who's got is better then us? Wink ................... Ahh The Guys with the Big Blue Helmets Baby Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 20791
Location: In west Philadelphia born and raised
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

D-TURBULENTGMEN wrote:
OMG Just Finished watching the Game Via DVR WOW - Awesome Game , Loved Every Min of it , Defense Defense Defense!!! and did i say Defense??? Wink Can't say enough about a lot of things , Right now im filled with Blue Pride , The Execution Was Absolutely Superb Through The whole Game & Yes i am Still Talking about the D------FENSE!!!! , Special Teams Came Through , and just like i thought for a long time , when it comes to special Teams a really great fit to it has to be Justin Tryon , Great special Teams player , CRUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ROCKED IT LOVED THAT 1ST TD. , However when it looked like he got hurt i personally would have took him out the game and put Randel in his place at that point the giants win was pretty much in the bag no need to run the risk of Injury and when Tuck went down i thought to myself at this point TC Can afford to take out the starters , there was just no chance at that point for SF To come back , Cruz should have been taken out the game just in case , that's my take on it , Hixon did his thing and let's not forget Hixon was our number #1 Receiver after the whole plax incident , i for one have always had a lot of faith in the ability of Hixon and was pissed when he went down to injury twice , but now that man is back and back in great form , the season is about to get crazy and with hixon playing close to a another number #1 Receiver "ON OUR ROSTER" Cool , Let the league Beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil So who's got is better then us? Wink ................... Ahh The Guys with the Big Blue Helmets Baby Cool


Da bears?
_________________


#WeTheNorth
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
D-TURBULENTGMEN


Joined: 24 Sep 2012
Posts: 262
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
D-TURBULENTGMEN wrote:
OMG Just Finished watching the Game Via DVR WOW - Awesome Game , Loved Every Min of it , Defense Defense Defense!!! and did i say Defense??? Wink Can't say enough about a lot of things , Right now im filled with Blue Pride , The Execution Was Absolutely Superb Through The whole Game & Yes i am Still Talking about the D------FENSE!!!! , Special Teams Came Through , and just like i thought for a long time , when it comes to special Teams a really great fit to it has to be Justin Tryon , Great special Teams player , CRUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ROCKED IT LOVED THAT 1ST TD. , However when it looked like he got hurt i personally would have took him out the game and put Randel in his place at that point the giants win was pretty much in the bag no need to run the risk of Injury and when Tuck went down i thought to myself at this point TC Can afford to take out the starters , there was just no chance at that point for SF To come back , Cruz should have been taken out the game just in case , that's my take on it , Hixon did his thing and let's not forget Hixon was our number #1 Receiver after the whole plax incident , i for one have always had a lot of faith in the ability of Hixon and was pissed when he went down to injury twice , but now that man is back and back in great form , the season is about to get crazy and with hixon playing close to a another number #1 Receiver "ON OUR ROSTER" Cool , Let the league Beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil So who's got is better then us? Wink ................... Ahh The Guys with the Big Blue Helmets Baby Cool


Da bears?


I Wonder what Mario & Jacob's was thinking in the locker Room right before the 9er's came out onto the field for the start of the game and said in the locker room , who's got it better then us ? , and then i wonder after the game when it pertained to the who's better then us thingy what thoughts we're manufacturing , Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Xfaxtor


Joined: 14 Jan 2008
Posts: 13117
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im just thankful that the 49ers were kind enough to beat themselves again to give us another W.
_________________


^Joe_is_the_best
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NYGiantsman10


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 9859
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly there are only a few coaches I like seeing my team stick it to more than Jim Harbaugh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
manning92


Joined: 22 Feb 2010
Posts: 55
Location: mississippi
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow cannot believe the lack of respect we are getting in the general forum a lot of them have Bears, Falcons, Pack, Texans ahead of us, just the way we like it.
_________________


Props to SiLo on the Sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
manning92


Joined: 22 Feb 2010
Posts: 55
Location: mississippi
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also now that we have taken a game from them a candlestick its amazing the excuse teams give after they lose to us. Now Brandon Jacobs because of the lack of playing time gave the Giants their gameplan its amazing.http://www.giants101.com/2012/10/15/san-francisco-49ers-fans-suspect-brandon-jacobs-gave-new-york-giants-their-gameplan/
_________________


Props to SiLo on the Sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
56GiantPens66


Joined: 23 Sep 2009
Posts: 603
Location: A parallel universe called New Pittsburgh
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

manning92 wrote:
Also now that we have taken a game from them a candlestick its amazing the excuse teams give after they lose to us. Now Brandon Jacobs because of the lack of playing time gave the Giants their gameplan its amazing.http://www.giants101.com/2012/10/15/san-francisco-49ers-fans-suspect-brandon-jacobs-gave-new-york-giants-their-gameplan/



_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 20791
Location: In west Philadelphia born and raised
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYGiantsman10 wrote:
Honestly there are only a few coaches I like seeing my team stick it to more than Jim Harbaugh


Really? The Harbaugh brothers are in my fave five of coaches

The fact that he turned them around and made them a Super Bowl contender in his first year is just mind blowing
_________________


#WeTheNorth
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 20791
Location: In west Philadelphia born and raised
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

manning92 wrote:
Also now that we have taken a game from them a candlestick its amazing the excuse teams give after they lose to us. Now Brandon Jacobs because of the lack of playing time gave the Giants their gameplan its amazing.http://www.giants101.com/2012/10/15/san-francisco-49ers-fans-suspect-brandon-jacobs-gave-new-york-giants-their-gameplan/


What are you doing .... its supposed to be a secret!

But why not call out Manningham? Wouldn't he be a more reasonable choice Laughing
_________________


#WeTheNorth
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
GmenSeattle


Moderator
Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 9821
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

manning92 wrote:
Also now that we have taken a game from them a candlestick its amazing the excuse teams give after they lose to us. Now Brandon Jacobs because of the lack of playing time gave the Giants their gameplan its amazing.http://www.giants101.com/2012/10/15/san-francisco-49ers-fans-suspect-brandon-jacobs-gave-new-york-giants-their-gameplan/


Well it's just not possible that we knew they were going to throw it to Davis and then try to run it with Gore.

THere's a reason they signed Moss and Manningham in the offseason...there's no one else to throw the ball to. Also...Smith is just like the vast majority of QB's in the league. You get in their face and they don't do so well (hi Tom!).
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
D-TURBULENTGMEN


Joined: 24 Sep 2012
Posts: 262
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xfaxtor wrote:
Im just thankful that the 49ers were kind enough to beat themselves again to give us another W.


yeah it was very nice of them to be genorious and gracious enough to give us that lil hat trick we got there through our defenders mutipley catching the pigskin , so wonderfully overwhelmingly heart-feltedly kind
Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NYGiantsman10


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 9859
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
NYGiantsman10 wrote:
Honestly there are only a few coaches I like seeing my team stick it to more than Jim Harbaugh


Really? The Harbaugh brothers are in my fave five of coaches

The fact that he turned them around and made them a Super Bowl contender in his first year is just mind blowing


I like John better than Jim. If Jim was our coach though I have no doubt Id love him Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Gmen


Joined: 20 Jul 2007
Posts: 15462
Location: Myyyyy precioussss
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
NYGiantsman10 wrote:
Honestly there are only a few coaches I like seeing my team stick it to more than Jim Harbaugh


Really? The Harbaugh brothers are in my fave five of coaches

The fact that he turned them around and made them a Super Bowl contender in his first year is just mind blowing

I dislike Harbaugh as well. Some of these young coaches don't know how to act like professionals (Harbaugh, Schwartz, Schiano). My dislike for him started after his handshake antics with Schwartz. And then he followed it up with his whining after the playoff loss. And he claims that Gilbride was trying to work the officials? Pot meet kettle. He acts like a condescending prick to the officials all game long. I don't mind it when coaches rip into officials for missing calls. But he's in the ref's ear on every single call - As though his team can do no wrong. It's a very arrogant and annoying act, and I loved the smack down we put the 49ers.
_________________


"Has courage and poise. In my opinion, most of all, he has that quality you can't define. Call it magic."

- Ernie Accorsi scouting report of Eli
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group