Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

[GDT] Gmen @ Niners ... You dont wanna catch the VD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gmen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Save The Hero wrote:
We just dominated one of the better teams in all facets of the game. Shocked

It's almost... it's almost like the Giants are a good team. Didn't they win some sort of super big game just this February? Laughing

I love it how Harbaugh was supposed to have some sort of great plan to avenge the playoff loss.

"Has courage and poise. In my opinion, most of all, he has that quality you can't define. Call it magic."

- Ernie Accorsi scouting report of Eli
Save The Hero

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen wrote:
Save The Hero wrote:
We just dominated one of the better teams in all facets of the game. Shocked

It's almost... it's almost like the Giants are a good team. Didn't they win some sort of super big game just this February? Laughing

I love it how Harbaugh was supposed to have some sort of great plan to avenge the playoff loss.

Yeah, Im not saying we were going to lose, but we owned them passing offensively, rushing offensively, pass defensively, rushing defensively and special teams.

Thats a pretty good team out there. Didn't feel like we were going to dominate them like that.

^Stone85 on the sig^
Shockey1979

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think Bagh needs to eat some Bradshaw crow Wink

Averaged 4.3 YPC, went over 100, and actually scored against SF? That just doesn't happen. Add to that his efforts last week. I think seeing Andre Brown's success lit a fire under his behind.

"Sundown, you better take care... if I find you been creepin' round my back stairs"
bagh

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shockey1979 wrote:

Averaged 4.3 YPC, went over 100, and actually scored against SF? That just doesn't happen. Add to that his efforts last week. I think seeing Andre Brown's success lit a fire under his behind.

In all honesty bud, I am not that high on the guy regardless. He has holes in his game as well as other problems which I have alluded in past posts (i.e. lack of blocking, inability to run North-South and too quick to cut back, and injuries).

I liked what I saw in David Wilson and I think he is the explosive factor we lack.
SoCalNiner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great game played by you guys. We were defeated in every way possible and you guys sucked the life out of us. Good luck the rest of the way, and we'll see you in January. Wink

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bagh wrote:
Shockey1979 wrote:

In all honesty bud, I am not that high on the guy regardless. He has holes in his game as well as other problems which I have alluded in past posts (i.e. lack of blocking, inability to run North-South and too quick to cut back, and injuries).

I liked what I saw in David Wilson and I think he is the explosive factor we lack.

You can knock his running. But in no way can you knock his pass blocking. He's a very solid pass blocker. It's the whole reason why TC went back to him even after Brown's two good games.

No doubt Wilson is explosive, and is the future. But he's not ready yet. I like how they are sprinkling in his carries. But Bradshaw and Brown are our best options right now.

"Sundown, you better take care... if I find you been creepin' round my back stairs"
Shockey1979

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoCalNiner wrote:
Great game played by you guys. We were defeated in every way possible and you guys sucked the life out of us. Good luck the rest of the way, and we'll see you in January. Wink

Honestly I was expecting a close game loss. I'm shocked at the results today. I figured traveling out west and knocking off a team as hot as you guys have been the last couple of weeks was a longshot. But I think you are right. We will be meeting again this season. Until then...best of luck the rest of the season. We both have two important divisional games coming up. Razz

reckless123

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great win today! The scoreline couldve been much worse had we turned those field goals into TDs. Our redzone passing offense was non-existent in large part to hakeem nicks hobbling. Ahmad Bradshaw ran like a top 10 back which i always have said he has the potential to be. He ran like the ahmad bradshaw from 2008. O-line was the best ive seen in a long time. Eli didnt have to do much today. Defense was stout. Prince was good today. Our D-line looked liked the one we came to know.

Great game though.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wait till we get back the Legendary Madden Player Travis Beckum and Chris Canty this week.

Its time for the PUPies to come back
Gmen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to say, that's the Alex Smith I remember. RG3 is going to be much tougher to defend next week.

"Has courage and poise. In my opinion, most of all, he has that quality you can't define. Call it magic."

- Ernie Accorsi scouting report of Eli
NYGiantsman10

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy hell. What a fantastic all around win
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. No Giants/49ers thread in NFL Gen? Sad.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
Wow. No Giants/49ers thread in NFL Gen? Sad.

I know right?!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post Game Thoughts:

Positives:

Coordinators - Fewell is doing a great job covering up the holes at FS and DT. Loved Gilbride's gameplan (outside of the 3rd and 4 draw play in the redzone)

Wilson looks so quick. Keep holding onto the ball and I'll eat my words.

With Hixon playing how he is, I believe this is the best receiving corps in the league.

Loving the oline. What a difference without Diehl at left tackle.

Osi was looking very good vs Staley. JPP was JPP. Joseph is really emerging. Love Kiwanuka at DE too.

Loved how little Vernon did... Though Alex did miss him a few times.

I'm buying in on the Prince.

This was the Antrel Rolle I was hoping for. Makes some mistakes, but can make plays.
--

Negatives:

Keep Tuck on the milk cartons.

Still not thrilled about Webster.

Eli got a bit wild late in the game.
49ersfan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great game by the Giants. Nothing but respect for you guys, you definitely made a statement and may be the best team in the NFC period (don't trust the Falcons). Who knows, maybe we'll meet again, although i'm kind of sick of these matchups now Laughing

Best of luck the rest of the way.
-Not taking this off until the 49ers win #6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: