Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

What happened to Nnamdi Asomugha?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bmorecareful

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
bmorecareful wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
canadiansbronco wrote:
He was never that good to begin with...

Lol, yes, he was...

If cut by the Eagles what he be worth on the open market if he cleared waivers which is a possibility due to his huge contract

What would he be worth on the open market? I don't know, I just think he'd want to go to a team that runs a scheme suited for him, and that's definitely not Baltimore.

I don't know I think if we had guys that excelled in man coverage we would run man coverage but being as though we have to help our backers and corners so much we can't really afford to to put guys on islands. I don't think its as much about scheme for us as it would be about affording him. We no doubt would play to his strengths if nothing else that's our coaching staffs best attribute on defense especially if u are a proven commodity. But its a moot point cause we can't afford him anyway lol

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17
Page 17 of 17

Jump to: