Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Predict the playoffs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tom Shean

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Manning never loses to Baltimore doe. His career record is like, 8-1 against them or something.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom Shean wrote:
Manning never loses to Baltimore doe. His career record is like, 8-1 against them or something.

So he does, in fact, lose to them, no?

I'd love to share your optimism, but teams can't always win those games that it ought to. Despite our D improving in leaps and bounds, and half-decent running game remains our kryptonite.
Tom Shean

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

howie102 wrote:
Tom Shean wrote:

I'd love to share your optimism, but teams can't always win those games that it ought to. Despite our D improving in leaps and bounds, and half-decent running game remains our kryptonite.

That loss was in 2004 at the latest doe. He's knocked off wins in 05, 06, 07, 08, and 09 twice.

So yeah he's pretty hot.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom Shean wrote:
howie102 wrote:
Tom Shean wrote:

That loss was in 2004 at the latest doe. He's knocked off wins in 05, 06, 07, 08, and 09 twice.

So yeah he's pretty hot.

That was all on the defense. Manning usually hasn't done that well individually.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GaTechRavens wrote:
Tom Shean wrote:
howie102 wrote:
Tom Shean wrote:

So yeah he's pretty hot.

That was all on the defense. Manning usually hasn't done that well individually.

Yep. We've generally held Peyton in check. Now, Freeney/Mathis on the other hand...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Badger75 wrote:
Superman(DH23) wrote:
I'll play

NFC
1. Falcons
2. Bears
3. 49ers
4. Giants
5. Vikings
6. Rams

AFC
1. Texans
2. Ravens
3. Chargers
4. Pats
5. Bengals
6. Broncos

WC
Rams at 49ers
Vikings at Giants
Broncos at Chargers
Bengals at Pats

Divisonal
49ers at Bears
Giants at Falcons
Bengals at Texans
Chargers at Ravens

CCG
Giants at Bears
Ravens at Texans

SuperBowl
Bears over Ravens

This seems most likely so far. Cool

Wow, and I thought this was the worst of the bunch. Check out the Vikes scheduel... Tough. 2 against Chitown, 2 against Pack. No way they run that table and they have Houston... And how do the Rams get it? They have to play the Vikes. Almost mathematically impossible right there... Cause then the Bears can't be the #2 seed.

Oh, I get it! Its an old thread.
jgold72288

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GaTechRavens wrote:
Tom Shean wrote:
howie102 wrote:
Tom Shean wrote:

So yeah he's pretty hot.

Manning vs. Baltimore all-time:
7-2, 192/305 (63%), 8 YPA, 17 TD, 8 INT, 95.5 rating. You guys did a good job against him the first time around in the playoffs though.
Papa-Pwn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GaTechRavens wrote:
Tom Shean wrote:
howie102 wrote:
Tom Shean wrote:

So yeah he's pretty hot.

Good thing the Broncos are a top 10 scoring and garage defense against both the run and pass Very Happy

Allowing the 2nd least YPC and notching the most sacks in the league, as well as the 2nd most defensive/STs scores
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
49ersfan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GaTechRavens wrote:
Gun to my head (because it's that important):

AFC

1. Texans 13-3
2. Ravens 11-5
3. Patriots 11-5
4. Broncos 11-5
5. Steelers 9-7
6. Chargers 9-7

NFC

1. Falcons 14-2
2. Packers 12-4
3. 49ers 10-5-1
4. Giants 9-7
5. Bears 11-5
6. Seahawks 10-6

Not sure about the Chargers. 4-5 and those 4 wins have come against the Titans, Raiders, and Chiefs X2. They couldn't even beat the Browns. I can't see this team finishing 5-2 to end the year. I think it'll be the Colts or Dolphins in that 6th seed.
-Not taking this off until the 49ers win #6
DontTazeMeBro

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(6)Chargers @ (3)Broncos
(5)Colts @ (4)Patriots
(6)Cowboys @ (3)Giants
(5)Seahawks @ (4)49ers

(4)Patriots @ (1)Texans
(3)Broncos @ (2)Ravens
(4)49ers @ (1)Bears
(3)Giants @ (2)Falcons

(4)Patriots @ (2)Ravens
(3)Giants @ (1)Bears

Ravens vs. Bears

Couple thoughts

If Roethlisberger misses the Chargers game, I think that game is going to decide the #6 seed.

Packers keep getting hit by injuries. I think it's all about to start falling apart for them. Cowboys had an extremely front loaded schedule. I don't think they are a good team but I think they can string together enough wins versus this remaining schedule to sneak in through the backdoor. The head-to-head victory against Tampa could turn out to be huge.

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
1/10. Not a fan[of C.J. Mosley]. Just another future failed Alabama product.
.flash

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontTazeMeBro wrote:
Packers keep getting hit by injuries. I think it's all about to start falling apart for them.
That's how I feel when I look at the severity and amount of injuries we have. But I have to say I just don't think its possible for this team to fall apart with Aaron at the helm. We've hobbled to the Super Bowl before and I think this next stretch of NFC games (Lions 2x, Bears, Vikings, Giants) is going to be vital to our season. If we can grit our way through the upcoming schedule, I like our chances to be riding hot into the playoffs. We'll be getting Jennings, Woodson, Shields, Kuhn, Matthews, Sherrod and Quarless back in the coming weeks. Hopefully, its 2010 all over again. Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AFC
1. Houston Texans
2. Baltimore Ravens
3. Denver Broncos
4. New England Patriots
5. Pittsburgh Steelers
6. Indianapolis Colts

Houston Texans vs. Denver Broncos

NFC
1. Chicago Bears
2. Atlanta Falcons
3. San Francisco 49ers
4. New York Giants
5. Green Bay Packers
6. Seattle Seahawks

San Francisco 49ers vs. Green Bay Packers
ajdodge09

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

.flash wrote:
DontTazeMeBro wrote:
Packers keep getting hit by injuries. I think it's all about to start falling apart for them.
That's how I feel when I look at the severity and amount of injuries we have. But I have to say I just don't think its possible for this team to fall apart with Aaron at the helm. We've hobbled to the Super Bowl before and I think this next stretch of NFC games (Lions 2x, Bears, Vikings, Giants) is going to be vital to our season. If we can grit our way through the upcoming schedule, I like our chances to be riding hot into the playoffs. We'll be getting Jennings, Woodson, Shields, Kuhn, Matthews, Sherrod and Quarless back in the coming weeks. Hopefully, its 2010 all over again. Very Happy

Don't forget about Benson. He looked significantly better than Green/Starks when he was in.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Houston
New England
Denver
Baltimore
Pittsburgh
Indianapolis

Pit over Bal, Den over Ind
Hou over Pitt, Den over NE
Hou over Den

Atlanta
San Francisco
Green Bay
New York
Chicago
New Orleans

GB over NO, NY over Chi
SF over GB, Atl over NY
Atl over SF

Super Bowl: Houston 28 Atlanta 20
Pugger

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

.flash wrote:
DontTazeMeBro wrote:

He wishes.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 6 of 15

Jump to: