Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

What to Cheer for Week 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WindyCity

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:04 am    Post subject: What to Cheer for Week 8 Reply with quote

What to Cheer for Week 8

Buccaneers @ Vikings

The Vikings have been gifted some wins and last week against the Cardinals they won because of Skelton's massive incompetence. Despite that they are still 5-2 and a threat to the Bears so we need them to start dropping some games specifically within the NFC.

Seahawks @ Lions

The Seahawks are not that good on the road, but they seemed destined for a wild card spot and I should be cheering for the Lions. But I will never cheer for the Lions, I hate the Lions and I want them to blow up this season and go back to the dark place they have been for the last decade.

Jaguars @ Green Bay

This won't happen, but at least we can hope the Jaguars play them physical and grind on them a little.

Colts @ Titans

Nothing would be better for the Bears than rolling into Tennessee next week to play a Titans team that just lost a heart breaking game at home. I think the Bears crush the Titans anyway, but we need these wins in the bag before Houston.

Redskins @ Steelers

My dream for the NFC East is that is stays a huddle mess hovering around .500. If the Redskins lose this game it hurts a surprise wild card berth and it keeps the East clawing at each other.

Falcons @ Eagles

This game is the hardest to pick, because on the one side if the Eagles lose we get to see a total implosion in Philly, which would be awesome. But on the other hand the Falcons need to come back to Earth and keep the #1 seed in the NFC within reach.

Giants @ Cowboys

Again operation huddled mess is in affect. As awesome as it would be to see the Cowboys implode we need the Giants to start taking some losses. I really thought we had one last week against the Redskins, but they dialed up some Eli magic.

Saints @ Broncos

Just put the Saints to bed already.

49ers @ Cardinals

I have my doubts about John Skelton's ability to win a high school game, but the 49ers have been playing some close games and it would be great if they would take a loss here and allow the Bears to really move past them. More Alex Smith struggles would be a good sign for the Bears.
bearsaddict

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, we got a W from the first team we needed to cheer for this week! Here's to hoping for a packer implosion. Laughing Is it wrong to cheer for a rodgers high ankle sprain that puts him out for several weeks but does no permanent damage? Think
Superman(DH23)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsaddict wrote:
Well, we got a W from the first team we needed to cheer for this week! Here's to hoping for a packer implosion. Laughing Is it wrong to cheer for a rodgers high ankle sprain that puts him out for several weeks but does no permanent damage? Think
When it means death to my fantasy team, YES!

2013 Bears Forum Mike Ditka Award Winner
2014 Adopt-A-Bear Alshon Jeffery
CBears019

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martin ran all over the Vikings last night for over 200 yards and Ponder was only able to complete 54% of his passes. Are the Vikings coming back down to Earth?

Great news for us if they are. We need to just keep stacking on the wins during this easy stretch of our schedule before GB starts catching up to us.

AZBearsFan wrote:

He's a playmaker though, and we can use more of those in the Devin.Fart
WindyCity

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
Martin ran all over the Vikings last night for over 200 yards and Ponder was only able to complete 54% of his passes. Are the Vikings coming back down to Earth?

Great news for us if they are. We need to just keep stacking on the wins during this easy stretch of our schedule before GB starts catching up to us.

They are crashing back to Earth because they are serious pretenders. Their defence is solid and their QB is bad.

The Vikings are starting a 5 game stretch versus Seattle, in Seattle, and Bears x2 and Packers. They are done.

They did us a Favor knocking off the 49ers so I thank them and they can go back to disappearing.
TytybearsFan21

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Bro you didn't even list Bears vs panthers.

I don't know who to go for now

PSN: TytybearsFan21
Add me or else! Twisted Evil
WindyCity

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Do you really need me to tell you who to cheer for in that game?

Bears.
TytybearsFan21

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WindyCity wrote:
TytybearsFan21 wrote:
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Do you really need me to tell you who to cheer for in that game?

Bears.

Okay, phew. Someone tricked me into going for the cowboys when we played them and it didn't feel right

PSN: TytybearsFan21
Add me or else! Twisted Evil

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: