Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

OG Colin Brown placed on IR, Reggie Wells signed
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swolfdab

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
Hey guys…didn’t want to start a new thread or anything but how is your cap space for next year? Is there a chance given the rest of your Oline is playing really well that you let Andy Levitre walk and focus on resigning guys like Jarius Byrd and other free agents?

Levitre is more valuable IMO.. He is quietly becoming elite OG and if hits market will get Carl Nicks money.. FS is easier to replace IMO

I'm surprised at that...obviously Levitre is really good but Byrd is one of the better playmaking safeties in the league…I figured he would be the #1 concern for you guys next year.

I would say they're both indispensable pieces to this football team and equally important on the priority list come free agency. There is no question that losing either one of them would leave their positions with big time holes to fill.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info guys.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: