Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

new QB?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chris00cm

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The J.R.S. wrote:
The above post is supposed to say 18 where the emoticon is. Why does eight show up that way?

8 + ) = Cool

Imagine the "8" being a pair of glasses Laughing

Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
The J.R.S.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris00cm wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:
The above post is supposed to say 18 where the emoticon is. Why does eight show up that way?

8 + ) = Cool

Imagine the "8" being a pair of glasses Laughing

Ah, I see......

Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
RamPackFan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The J.R.S. wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
RamPackFan wrote:
iRaMs wrote:
Bradford does have things he needs to improve on, but calling him gutless? Thats just pathetic.

you're right I shouldn't have said gutless, more like sackless

You prove why certain people shouldn't be entitled to an opinion.

For the record, I am not on "RamsPackFan's" side, and his thoughts do not reflect my own. I have criticized Bradford, but never his courage.

I still say we take it easy on RamsPAckfan. I'd be willing to bet that he is below the legal age of ridicule (1Cool, and likely below the reasonable age of accountability (13).

actually Im 33 but thanks...just wanted to see what other Ram fans thought. Obviously they're still on the Bradford train no matter what. I see what I see in him. He reminds me of another Jim Everett...without the Rome drama. I think he's sackless and gutless. He gets rattled too easy in the pocket...over throws WR when the pressure increases...he can't make plays on the run....his accuracy is average....can't avoid the rush..he's garbage in my opinion. Call me a 10 year old or whatever you'd like because I state my opinion. We made a mistake drafting him and we made a mistake passing on RG3 only to get Brockers and Quick...whoopty doo! we could have had RG3 and Janoris Jenkins instead.....Bradford is a dead end road......
RamPackFan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
RamPackFan wrote:
iRaMs wrote:
Bradford does have things he needs to improve on, but calling him gutless? Thats just pathetic.

yep, cuz everyone is suppose to think the same way you do right? Show me how I'm wrong in Bradfords lack of performance and his lack of NFL elite capibilites???? look at his numbers, watch a game, record that s### and watch him closer...he's soft and in my opinion a bust..considering he's only good enough to be a 2nd string at best.
CDub

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bradford is a stud, not going to say anything else besides that and we need to get him weapons. Add Woods/Allen/Hunter and this offense runs pretty smoothly. One of them, Quick (if he gets going and turns into what I think), Givens, Amendola, and Gibson looks solid. We are lacking that #1 though that most QB's have that are successful.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RamPackFan wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
RamPackFan wrote:
iRaMs wrote:

yep, cuz everyone is suppose to think the same way you do right? Show me how I'm wrong in Bradfords lack of performance and his lack of NFL elite capibilites???? look at his numbers, watch a game, record that s### and watch him closer...he's soft and in my opinion a bust..considering he's only good enough to be a 2nd string at best.

Everyone doesn't have to think the same way as I do but when you say stupid things, you're wrong.

Bradford is soft? The guy nearly got his head ripped off trying to put the ball into the end-zone and still found a way to fight it in.

Anyone who calls Bradford soft is uninformed and ignorant, thus, they shouldn't be entitled to an opinion.

The LBC wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Don't worry. Sean Payton would pass the ball in a Tornado.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
RamPackFan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
RamPackFan wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
RamPackFan wrote:
iRaMs wrote:

Everyone doesn't have to think the same way as I do but when you say stupid things, you're wrong.

Bradford is soft? The guy nearly got his head ripped off trying to put the ball into the end-zone and still found a way to fight it in.

Anyone who calls Bradford soft is uninformed and ignorant, thus, they shouldn't be entitled to an opinion.

referring to "soft" opposite from solid has nothing to do with him trying to run in a td....thats his job. the meaning of it is he's not a solid qb. hes in his third season and still he's under an 80 rating and will finish with under 20 tds. maybe im expecting another super bowl caliber stud like warner. idk, just dont see bradford getting much better
iRaMs

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RamPackFan wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
RamPackFan wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
RamPackFan wrote:
iRaMs wrote:

referring to "soft" opposite from solid has nothing to do with him trying to run in a td....thats his job. the meaning of it is he's not a solid qb. hes in his third season and still he's under an 80 rating and will finish with under 20 tds. maybe im expecting another super bowl caliber stud like warner. idk, just dont see bradford getting much better

Who is also on his 3rd OC with still a pretty lackluster receiving corp at his disposal. How exactly does Bradford get rattled? I'm really curious about that. I mean, he does get sacked a lot but he doesn't shy away from the pressure. When he throws and has a defender right on top of him he stands tall and takes the hit. So I don't really see where he is "gutless" or "sackless".

The only gutless thing I see on here is this thread.

NVRamsFan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This criticism of Sam is ridiculous. What do people want from him he's had no supporting cast other than SJax for three years. Three different systems and only two off seasons to learn them. What do people want from him? Hall of Famer? Guess what in the modern era, technically goes back to the 1940's there are a whole 23 hall of fame quarterbacks. You expect every #1 pick to a HoFer good luck with that.

Sam has a very good arm and excellent accuracy. He's tough both mentally and physically. We're set up to build around him well with the trade of the #2 pick and if he never develops I along with other Sam supporters will be happy to move on. The comparisons to Alex Smith are great except for one thing. Sam has twice the physical talent that Smith has. With the way Sam is progressing this year if we're able to build more of a line around him and get him a #1 target then I think next year I think we'll see a huge leap forward for him given the tools and a second off season to develop, something he hasn't had a chance to do yet in his career.

The futures bright not only with this franchise but for Sam. People are welcome to their opinions I just think some are shooting for the moon with their expectations for Sam but only giving him the coyote's acme rocket to get there.

Sig courtesy of SJax39

Adopt a Ram
Sam Bradford
159-262 1687 yards 14 TD 4 INT
El ramster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look at Phillip Rivers.. No weapons and Bad Oline..
Dude looks human Laughing

Now this is a seasoned vet.. Legit top 5 QB or at least was.

Sam will get better. I am a huge believer in him. Let the team grow
as a whole. Givens may be a blessing..

"Hot Pie" -House Hot Pie, All hail the King.
Flounch

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We already have that QB, and it's Austin Davis......
RamPackFan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="iRaMs"]
RamPackFan wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
RamPackFan wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
RamPackFan wrote:
iRaMs wrote:

yep, cuz everyone is suppose to think the same way you do right? Show me how I'm wrong in Bradfords lack of performance and his lack of NFL elite capibilites???? look at his numbers, watch a game, record that s### and watch him closer...he's soft and in my opinion a bust..considering he's only good enough to be a 2nd string at best.[/quo

Who is also on his 3rd OC with still a pretty lackluster receiving corp at his disposal. How exactly does Bradford get rattled? I'm really curious about that. I mean, he does get sacked a lot but he doesn't shy away from the pressure. When he throws and has a defender right on top of him he stands tall and takes the hit. So I don't really see where he is "gutless" or "sackless".

well, so far we've have 3 possessions in this Packers game and I've already seen two missed reads by Bradford and 3 awful throws that weren't even close....thats exactly what Im talking about

watch how much better rodgers is compared to bradford..when rodgers has a way worse oline than us.
D9-EM

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bradfords play is right on par with the rest of the Rams offense.. Good enough to get into scoring position. For a fieldgoal. d'oh!
Brodie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="RamPackFan"]
iRaMs wrote:
RamPackFan wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
RamPackFan wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
RamPackFan wrote:
iRaMs wrote:

yep, cuz everyone is suppose to think the same way you do right? Show me how I'm wrong in Bradfords lack of performance and his lack of NFL elite capibilites???? look at his numbers, watch a game, record that s### and watch him closer...he's soft and in my opinion a bust..considering he's only good enough to be a 2nd string at best.[/quo

well, so far we've have 3 possessions in this Packers game and I've already seen two missed reads by Bradford and 3 awful throws that weren't even close....thats exactly what Im talking about

watch how much better rodgers is compared to bradford..when rodgers has a way worse oline than us.

Their 4th string WR is better than our current 1st... Give bradford those weapons and he will put up sexy numbers too. A few bad plays from him today but that is gonna happen. If pettis hadnt slipped on that one play it woulda been a TD

Adopt-A-Ram

Alec Ogeltree 109 combinded tackles, 1.5 sacks, 6 FF, 10 stuffs, 9 PD, 1 Int 1td.
RamPackFan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Brodie"]
RamPackFan wrote:
iRaMs wrote:
RamPackFan wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
RamPackFan wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
RamPackFan wrote:
iRaMs wrote:

Their 4th string WR is better than our current 1st... Give bradford those weapons and he will put up sexy numbers too. A few bad plays from him today but that is gonna happen. If pettis hadnt slipped on that one play it woulda been a TD

their WR aren't much better than the one's we have..ith the exception of Cobb ...I believe we drafted Kendricks instead....Hmmm. anyways, put Rodgers on the Rams and we instantly are a top 5 team. Rodgers makes those WRs better and puts the ball in perfect position to make plays. Rodgers WRs are no as good as they look on paper..Finley cant catch for crap..they have no running game and their line isnt as good as ours. Rodgers makes things happen, unlike Bradford. Givens is a stud btw

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: