Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

new QB?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chris00cm

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:48 pm    Post subject: Re: new QB? Reply with quote

RamPackFan wrote:
It's not our Line or our WR's it's our gutless, fragile, immobile QB who can't make plays!

You can question Bradford's decision making. You can question his blitz pick-ups. You can question his game planning.

But I just don't see how you can say he is gutless, fragile, and immobile. If anything, his toughness, mobility, and leadership are arguably his strongest assets he's shown for his 2+ years of being in the league.

Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
RamPackFan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hoj398 wrote:
i want to ask all the Bradford haters a question? without replacing anyone on our O-LINE or WR replace bradford with the likes of Matt ryan, Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Matt Stafford, Phillp Rivers. this team wouldnt be more than a 8 win team and thats with a "elite" qb at the helm. Sam has no supporting cast at all besides amendola and sjax.

and who does rodgers have or have had?? NOBODY! and don't say jennings either....Rodgers made those WR's. His WRs drop more than catch em...Plus, comparing Rodgers to Bradford is insane. Rodgers is 110x better and can actually make plays on the run....with an arguably worse line
El ramster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RamPackFan wrote:
Hoj398 wrote:
i want to ask all the Bradford haters a question? without replacing anyone on our O-LINE or WR replace bradford with the likes of Matt ryan, Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Matt Stafford, Phillp Rivers. this team wouldnt be more than a 8 win team and thats with a "elite" qb at the helm. Sam has no supporting cast at all besides amendola and sjax.

and who does rodgers have or have had?? NOBODY! and don't say jennings either....Rodgers made those WR's. His WRs drop more than catch em...Plus, comparing Rodgers to Bradford is insane. Rodgers is 110x better and can actually make plays on the run....with an arguably worse line

I think that you are insane.. How easy do we forget the over pimpings of Jordy_Cobb_That TE lol..

Packers have weapons..

mozwanted wrote:
I'm beginning to like the rg3 trade
iRaMs

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bradford does have things he needs to improve on, but calling him gutless? Thats just pathetic.

chris00cm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RamPackFan wrote:
Hoj398 wrote:

Lets take a look at Rodgers weapons.
Greg Jennings: 2nd Rnd, 52nd
Jordy Nelson: 2nd Rnd, 36th
Randall Cobb: 2nd Rnd, 64th
James Jones: 3rd Rnd, 78th
Jermichael Finley: 3rd Rnd, 91st

These guys were pretty high draft picks. Would it be crazy to assume they at least have a little talent since they were 2nd and 3rd round picks?

Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
Riftt

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see no reason to defend Bradford. He does it himself. He has had it tougher than any other young QB that i can recall. What does Sam do when facing the Cards OMG BEST DEFENCE EVER! Opening Drive he rips them open and gets a TD and finishes them off with a Beautiful Rainbow Pass on a Blitz.

Guy has guts and i love him.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Riftt wrote:
I see no reason to defend Bradford. He does it himself. He has had it tougher than any other young QB that i can recall. What does Sam do when facing the Cards OMG BEST DEFENCE EVER! Opening Drive he rips them open and gets a TD and finishes them off with a Beautiful Rainbow Pass on a Blitz.

Guy has guts and i love him.

Totally agree.

Can not believe how many people bash Bradford.
jrry32

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RamPackFan wrote:
Hoj398 wrote:

You must be joking. Jennings had 920 yards and 12 TDs the year BEFORE Rodgers became a starter. Rolling Eyes

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Supersuavesky

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can agree. Didn't like the pick because of our situation. It's proving to be right.

RIP Robin Williams
RamPackFan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iRaMs wrote:
Bradford does have things he needs to improve on, but calling him gutless? Thats just pathetic.

you're right I shouldn't have said gutless, more like sackless
Brodie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RamPackFan wrote:
iRaMs wrote:

He almost got broken in half today when he did the QB sneak. He is many things but sackless and gutless is not one.

If only someone could be banned for being an idiot

Adopt-A-Ram

Alec Ogeltree 109 combinded tackles, 1.5 sacks, 6 FF, 10 stuffs, 9 PD, 1 Int 1td.
jrry32

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RamPackFan wrote:
iRaMs wrote:

You prove why certain people shouldn't be entitled to an opinion.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
iRaMs

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RamPackFan wrote:
iRaMs wrote:

You are just so clever. I mean why haven't you made more posts yet? The insight you carry is beyond anything I have seen before. Rolling Eyes

The J.R.S.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
RamPackFan wrote:
iRaMs wrote:

You prove why certain people shouldn't be entitled to an opinion.

For the record, I am not on "RamsPackFan's" side, and his thoughts do not reflect my own. I have criticized Bradford, but never his courage.

I still say we take it easy on RamsPAckfan. I'd be willing to bet that he is below the legal age of ridicule (1Cool, and likely below the reasonable age of accountability (13).

Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
The J.R.S.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The above post is supposed to say 18 where the emoticon is. Why does eight show up that way?

Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: