Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Why do Bears fans hate Lovie Smith?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
bears2308


Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 2431
Location: Indianapolis
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Badger75 wrote:
There are plenty of old coaches around. Wade Phillips and Norv Turner have never coached a SB team but they keep getting hired.

Leslie Frazier in Minnesota is very quietly building a winner. Another year or two and the Vikings will have a dominent team just in time to unveil a new stadium.

For the Bears 2012 is now or never. Wink


I've been a member of this site for 4 years and I still have no idea how to take your posts.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MonserinNC


Joined: 18 Jan 2006
Posts: 5222
Location: Back in the CHIIII
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
Superman(DH23) wrote:
MonserinNC wrote:
I dont think anyone hates, him, its just that he is average.

And while I think he is about a .500 coach, I think he has made the playoffs 3 times in the last like 7 or 8 years whatever. Also he has run through a crazy amount of coordinators during his tenure and a GM has been fired.

I actually think its kind of amazing that everyone loves him on this forum. A lot of the roster moves Jerry made clearly were requested by Lovie or his staff and somehow everyone blamed Jerry entirely.

I still dont get why you guys blamed Jerry for Orlando Pace and Archuletta, haha, clearly Lovie requested those guys!!

Anyway though, I dont want him fired, but Im not a huge fan.
75 wins in not even 8 full seasons yet. 63-12 when the offense scores at least 18 points. 2 NFCCG & 1 SuperBowl. And did all of this w/ what is universally considered an inferior roster, and that's average? What the hell was Wanny & Jauron then?

As for the personnel moves, maybe Lovie had a hand in personnel, but its the GMs job to save the coach from himself. GMs manage, coaches coach, players play.

As for the coordinator changes, In 8 years Lovie has had 3 DCs, 1 was not his pick, another received a lot of undue hate, but wasn't great. He has had 4 OCs, 2 were not his choice, the 3rd was once considered the greatest offensive mind in football, but needed somebody to save him from himself.


64-12 after Sunday's win...

Anyone who feels Lovie isn't a great HC isn't very smart...if we had an offence in a number of other years we would have made it to the playoffs many more times...he is one of the best defensive minds in the NFL because he has created a simple D that most players fit which can dominate when it has the right pieces.


This is what I mean...why is the offense NONE of his responsibility??

In NY, Rex Ryan answers questions about the Jet offense all the time, and the whole Sanchez/Tebow thing. In that case for some reason everyone thinks Ryan is the one who got Tebow, no one blames the GM, Sanchez is having problems, they fired the OC but it barely made the news, it was still on Ryan. Why is Lovie treated like he did all he could while just everyone around him has failed?

Then take an awesome coach like Harbaugh, now Im not trying to say Lovie is Harbaugh as he is the best in the league but he took what was considered a weak roster and has made the 49ers a power house.

Lovie is OK....thats it. Lovie is great in teaching the D to get turnovers, I will give you that

bears2308 wrote:
Badger75 wrote:
There are plenty of old coaches around. Wade Phillips and Norv Turner have never coached a SB team but they keep getting hired.

Leslie Frazier in Minnesota is very quietly building a winner. Another year or two and the Vikings will have a dominent team just in time to unveil a new stadium.

For the Bears 2012 is now or never. Wink


I've been a member of this site for 4 years and I still have no idea how to take your posts.


He is a Vikings fan.
_________________


BrotherlyLove wrote:
Cutler isn't sexy enough to be compared to sexy rexy, let's get real


Darrelle Revis wrote:
TEBOWSANITYMANIA
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Madmike90


Joined: 25 Jan 2009
Posts: 22260
Location: Scotland
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MonserinNC wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:

64-12 after Sunday's win...

Anyone who feels Lovie isn't a great HC isn't very smart...if we had an offence in a number of other years we would have made it to the playoffs many more times...he is one of the best defensive minds in the NFL because he has created a simple D that most players fit which can dominate when it has the right pieces.


This is what I mean...why is the offense NONE of his responsibility??

In NY, Rex Ryan answers questions about the Jet offense all the time, and the whole Sanchez/Tebow thing. In that case for some reason everyone thinks Ryan is the one who got Tebow, no one blames the GM, Sanchez is having problems, they fired the OC but it barely made the news, it was still on Ryan. Why is Lovie treated like he did all he could while just everyone around him has failed?

Then take an awesome coach like Harbaugh, now Im not trying to say Lovie is Harbaugh as he is the best in the league but he took what was considered a weak roster and has made the 49ers a power house.

Lovie is OK....thats it. Lovie is great in teaching the D to get turnovers, I will give you that


I’ve had this conversation before and it comes down to skill’s…why would Lovie try and tell an offensive coordinator how to run his offence? Lovie is a defensive coach…always has been…now I can accept that Lovie hasn’t always hired the right OCs but once you hire that guy you can’t then walk all over him by saying “yeah I hired you as an OC but I don’t trust you enough so I’m going to decide the direction of the offence even tho I know next to nothing about offensive coaching or gameplanning”…that doesn’t make any sense…it’s the same for a guy like Mike McCarthy…there is no way he tells Dom Capers what to do on defence…why would he? He is an offensive HC who’s skills aren’t on the defensive side of the ball…it wouldn’t make any sense for him to try and impose his ideas on the D…

As for Rex Ryan he brings the media attention on himself by going out of his way to give the press something to write about which is why he gets all the attention in NY…and Harbaugh is clearly had a positive effect on the 49ers but they were a team on the rise after getting many high picks because they sucked for so long… Trent Baalke the GM is the real mastermind behind there revival…

Lovie is far better than just ok…there aren’t 8 coaches in the NFL I would take over him.
_________________
Adopt-a-Bear 2013…Martellus Bennett…65 Rec…759 Yards…11.7 Avg…5 TDs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Badger75


Joined: 08 Apr 2008
Posts: 7016
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bears2308 wrote:
Badger75 wrote:
There are plenty of old coaches around. Wade Phillips and Norv Turner have never coached a SB team but they keep getting hired.

Leslie Frazier in Minnesota is very quietly building a winner. Another year or two and the Vikings will have a dominent team just in time to unveil a new stadium.

For the Bears 2012 is now or never. Wink


I've been a member of this site for 4 years and I still have no idea how to take your posts.


Gosh, lets deconstruct:

1. We are discussing some vague group of "fans" who supposedly "hate" ten year veteran HC Smith.

2. What are the options to HC Smith? Owners like predictability and stability. A young coach could be a mistake. Another old coach might bring predictability but no SB. In which case why switch?

3. Old Bear Leslie Frazier is doing rather well in the division and in two more years of team and stadium building symmetry may follow.

4. This team is aging on defense. The Packers are stumbling and the Vikings are young. Keep Smith and strike now. Idea
_________________
"I have to keep playing so people over 40 will have somebody to root for on Sunday afternoons." George Blanda who played until he was 46
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Superman(DH23)


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 18581
Location: Abdi on the sick sig
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MonserinNC wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
Superman(DH23) wrote:
MonserinNC wrote:
I dont think anyone hates, him, its just that he is average.

And while I think he is about a .500 coach, I think he has made the playoffs 3 times in the last like 7 or 8 years whatever. Also he has run through a crazy amount of coordinators during his tenure and a GM has been fired.

I actually think its kind of amazing that everyone loves him on this forum. A lot of the roster moves Jerry made clearly were requested by Lovie or his staff and somehow everyone blamed Jerry entirely.

I still dont get why you guys blamed Jerry for Orlando Pace and Archuletta, haha, clearly Lovie requested those guys!!

Anyway though, I dont want him fired, but Im not a huge fan.
75 wins in not even 8 full seasons yet. 63-12 when the offense scores at least 18 points. 2 NFCCG & 1 SuperBowl. And did all of this w/ what is universally considered an inferior roster, and that's average? What the hell was Wanny & Jauron then?

As for the personnel moves, maybe Lovie had a hand in personnel, but its the GMs job to save the coach from himself. GMs manage, coaches coach, players play.

As for the coordinator changes, In 8 years Lovie has had 3 DCs, 1 was not his pick, another received a lot of undue hate, but wasn't great. He has had 4 OCs, 2 were not his choice, the 3rd was once considered the greatest offensive mind in football, but needed somebody to save him from himself.


64-12 after Sunday's win...

Anyone who feels Lovie isn't a great HC isn't very smart...if we had an offence in a number of other years we would have made it to the playoffs many more times...he is one of the best defensive minds in the NFL because he has created a simple D that most players fit which can dominate when it has the right pieces.


This is what I mean...why is the offense NONE of his responsibility??

In NY, Rex Ryan answers questions about the Jet offense all the time, and the whole Sanchez/Tebow thing. In that case for some reason everyone thinks Ryan is the one who got Tebow, no one blames the GM, Sanchez is having problems, they fired the OC but it barely made the news, it was still on Ryan. Why is Lovie treated like he did all he could while just everyone around him has failed?

Then take an awesome coach like Harbaugh, now Im not trying to say Lovie is Harbaugh as he is the best in the league but he took what was considered a weak roster and has made the 49ers a power house.

Lovie is OK....thats it. Lovie is great in teaching the D to get turnovers, I will give you that

bears2308 wrote:
Badger75 wrote:
There are plenty of old coaches around. Wade Phillips and Norv Turner have never coached a SB team but they keep getting hired.

Leslie Frazier in Minnesota is very quietly building a winner. Another year or two and the Vikings will have a dominent team just in time to unveil a new stadium.

For the Bears 2012 is now or never. Wink


I've been a member of this site for 4 years and I still have no idea how to take your posts.


He is a Vikings fan.
What are you smoking? There is only 1 best in the league and sure as hell ain't Harbaugh. I love Jim, I'm happy for him, but for goodness sake he took a team that was everyone's chic pick to win the division every year and won the division. The 49ers never had anything remotely resembling an inferior roster. Everyone knew that team was missing 1 thing, a QB.
_________________

2013 Bears Forum Mike Ditka Award Winner
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsaddict


Joined: 26 Apr 2006
Posts: 3544
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superman is correct. I love me some Singletary, and you can most certainly include me in the list of people that raved about him. That dude taught that team how they should be expecting great things out of themselves. I will forever state that that team simply needed one more year to gel, and heaven forbid, to let Alex Smith have more than one season under the same OC. Harbaugh has done a good job, but nothing amazing. The NFL is a player driven league, if you don't have the players, you can't manufacture a good team, you just plain can't. Lovie got screwed over by that clown Angelo for so many years it was ridiculous. That being said, Lovie does have faults for sure. He is way too faithful to players at times, and is also a hopeless optimist in the same vain. However, the negative is also a positive. There is zero chance anyone can convince me that there is another coach in the league that comes close to the level of love from his own players. I think Urlacher would just about cut off his own leg if it meant that he would be getting Lovie a ring for it. I was ready to be done with him after the falcons game when we lost in one of the most astoundingly stupid way ever, but Lovie has bounced back quite well, and I'm quite happy for him.
_________________
Here's to hoping Emery is NOTHING like Angelo.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MonserinNC


Joined: 18 Jan 2006
Posts: 5222
Location: Back in the CHIIII
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superman(DH23) wrote:

He is a Vikings fan.
What are you smoking? There is only 1 best in the league and sure as hell ain't Harbaugh. I love Jim, I'm happy for him, but for goodness sake he took a team that was everyone's chic pick to win the division every year and won the division. The 49ers never had anything remotely resembling an inferior roster. Everyone knew that team was missing 1 thing, a QB.[/quote]

What are YOU talking about, haha, the chic pick for that division clearly was the STL RAMS!! After missing out on the playoffs to the Seahawks who I believe were 7-9 also, every analyst thought Bradford would take another step and move into the playoffs.

Geez, talk about winning erasing peoples memories Rolling Eyes , the 49ers didnt only need a QB, they needed WR's also, and while the D, was good, it was hardly just a completely finished product.

Anyway, back to Lovie, I am in agreement with you guys if you all are saying Lovie is a top 10 guy, also, I dont want him fired either because it would be hard to find someone better.

My point is that just because its hard to find someone better doesnt make Lovie awesome.
_________________


BrotherlyLove wrote:
Cutler isn't sexy enough to be compared to sexy rexy, let's get real


Darrelle Revis wrote:
TEBOWSANITYMANIA
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Superman(DH23)


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 18581
Location: Abdi on the sick sig
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MonserinNC wrote:
Superman(DH23) wrote:

He is a Vikings fan.
What are you smoking? There is only 1 best in the league and sure as hell ain't Harbaugh. I love Jim, I'm happy for him, but for goodness sake he took a team that was everyone's chic pick to win the division every year and won the division. The 49ers never had anything remotely resembling an inferior roster. Everyone knew that team was missing 1 thing, a QB.


What are YOU talking about, haha, the chic pick for that division clearly was the STL RAMS!! After missing out on the playoffs to the Seahawks who I believe were 7-9 also, every analyst thought Bradford would take another step and move into the playoffs.

Geez, talk about winning erasing peoples memories Rolling Eyes , the 49ers didnt only need a QB, they needed WR's also, and while the D, was good, it was hardly just a completely finished product.

Anyway, back to Lovie, I am in agreement with you guys if you all are saying Lovie is a top 10 guy, also, I dont want him fired either because it would be hard to find someone better.

My point is that just because its hard to find someone better doesnt make Lovie awesome.[/quote]The Rams?? The Rams?? the team that has won the fewest games since 2006???? The 9ers had an abundance of first round picks all over the field, all playing well. There was thread after thread about how all the 9ers needed was a QB. It was a talent laden team already built for a QB and a coach. Harbaugh is a tremendous QB coach, there is no doubt about it. But he didn't take a bunch of scrubs and make them a powerhouse.
_________________

2013 Bears Forum Mike Ditka Award Winner
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nads786


Joined: 11 Sep 2005
Posts: 4156
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronMike84 wrote:
Fans hate Lovie because the last coach to win a Super Bowl in this city was a fire-and-brimstone guy, so they associate screaming with winning.

This is why so many fans have been enamoured with Rex Ryan, Rob Ryan, Mike Singletary, Jim Harbaugh, John Harbaugh, Sean Payton, etc. There were people on this board who were nuts for Singletary even when he was losing. Same with Rex Ryan.

In general, there's still an obsession with the 1985 team that's almost unhealthy. How many times have you heard somebody say, "this team needs to be more like the 85 Bears?" That was nearly 30 years ago; the game has changed, the team has changed, and with it, people need to let go of the idea that a yelling, screaming, animated coach is inherently better than a coach who keeps calm.


Thats why this team needs to win it this year! I'm sick of hearing about the 85 bears. This city needs another championship, we are way too attached to this 30 year old championship team.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
IronMike84


Joined: 17 Jun 2009
Posts: 7114
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nads786 wrote:
Thats why this team needs to win it this year! I'm sick of hearing about the 85 bears. This city needs another championship, we are way too attached to this 30 year old championship team.

The 85 team needs to be remembered and celebrated, but people need to remember that they have their own identity and swagger that went out the window the day they fired Ditka. This is a different team; it cannot and should not be like the 85 Bears.
_________________
Rotoworld.com wrote:
...internet mock drafts, which have ridiculously become the measuring stick for where players are "supposed" to go.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ChicagoAl


Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 7846
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Why do Bears fans hate Lovie Smith? Reply with quote

Superman(DH23) wrote:
I am just totally flabergasted. Listening to Waddle & Silvy today and fan after fan calls in saying the Bears need to fire Smith. I honestly don't get it. You would think after the whole Mike Singletary HC fiasco in SF and the NYJ meltdown under Ryan that fans would realize that the fiery blowhard is a detriment in today's NFL. That the guys like Lovie that keep everything in house, that give the media absolutely nothing are the better coaches in the NFL. Somebody even had the audacity to call in and say Lovie underachieved w/ the talent the Bears have had (I'm sure the person also screamed for the Bears to fire Angelo for failing to provide enough talent to win). I honestly believe even if the Bears win the SuperBowl this year, these fans will still be clamoring to fire Smith b/c the team did it in spite of him.
Singletary was not a fiasco but had a record consistent with a first time hire as head coach. I know the media hates him and tried to make it appear though he was ineffectual and a maniac but that was far from the reality. He turned the 49ers around and now Harbaugh is benefiting from that turnaround.

While Smith might well keep his job if the team keeps improving, the fans are tired of up and down seasons which has been the record while here. Ditka was fired for much less.

I rarely listen to Sports babble anymore since the fans are generally idiots.
But most of these shows are nothing but negativity all the time. After the big win against Jacksonville what were Nasty and Nastier talking about? - about how the Bears had better extend Lovie's contract immediately. How ridiculous can they be?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ChicagoAl


Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 7846
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MonserinNC wrote:
I dont think anyone hates, him, its just that he is average.

And while I think he is about a .500 coach, I think he has made the playoffs 3 times in the last like 7 or 8 years whatever. Also he has run through a crazy amount of coordinators during his tenure and a GM has been fired.

I actually think its kind of amazing that everyone loves him on this forum. A lot of the roster moves Jerry made clearly were requested by Lovie or his staff and somehow everyone blamed Jerry entirely.

I still dont get why you guys blamed Jerry for Orlando Pace and Archuletta, haha, clearly Lovie requested those guys!!

Anyway though, I dont want him fired, but Im not a huge fan.
There was not any personnel move which Lovie did not support or instigate. We will see what happens by year's end. At this point he keeps his job.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ChicagoAl


Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 7846
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronMike84 wrote:
Fans hate Lovie because the last coach to win a Super Bowl in this city was a fire-and-brimstone guy, so they associate screaming with winning.

This is why so many fans have been enamoured with Rex Ryan, Rob Ryan, Mike Singletary, Jim Harbaugh, John Harbaugh, Sean Payton, etc. There were people on this board who were nuts for Singletary even when he was losing. Same with Rex Ryan.

In general, there's still an obsession with the 1985 team that's almost unhealthy. How many times have you heard somebody say, "this team needs to be more like the 85 Bears?" That was nearly 30 years ago; the game has changed, the team has changed, and with it, people need to let go of the idea that a yelling, screaming, animated coach is inherently better than a coach who keeps calm.
Very few people are overly concerned about Smith's demeanor. It certainly has nothing to do with my opinion of him. His game day decisions are the problems I have with him. That and the inability of the team to get started when the game starts. And the personnel decisions have been very spotty. And NO those were not all Angelo probably not even mostly Angelo.

Only the frills have changed since 1985. The characteristics of a winner have not changed and probably never will. Block, tackle, catch, throw and kick are still the fundamentals of this game. Players who can do these things become winners.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ChicagoAl


Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 7846
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
MonserinNC wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:

64-12 after Sunday's win...

Anyone who feels Lovie isn't a great HC isn't very smart...if we had an offence in a number of other years we would have made it to the playoffs many more times...he is one of the best defensive minds in the NFL because he has created a simple D that most players fit which can dominate when it has the right pieces.


This is what I mean...why is the offense NONE of his responsibility??

In NY, Rex Ryan answers questions about the Jet offense all the time, and the whole Sanchez/Tebow thing. In that case for some reason everyone thinks Ryan is the one who got Tebow, no one blames the GM, Sanchez is having problems, they fired the OC but it barely made the news, it was still on Ryan. Why is Lovie treated like he did all he could while just everyone around him has failed?

Then take an awesome coach like Harbaugh, now Im not trying to say Lovie is Harbaugh as he is the best in the league but he took what was considered a weak roster and has made the 49ers a power house.

Lovie is OK....thats it. Lovie is great in teaching the D to get turnovers, I will give you that


I’ve had this conversation before and it comes down to skill’s…why would Lovie try and tell an offensive coordinator how to run his offence? Lovie is a defensive coach…always has been…now I can accept that Lovie hasn’t always hired the right OCs but once you hire that guy you can’t then walk all over him by saying “yeah I hired you as an OC but I don’t trust you enough so I’m going to decide the direction of the offence even tho I know next to nothing about offensive coaching or gameplanning”…that doesn’t make any sense…it’s the same for a guy like Mike McCarthy…there is no way he tells Dom Capers what to do on defence…why would he? He is an offensive HC who’s skills aren’t on the defensive side of the ball…it wouldn’t make any sense for him to try and impose his ideas on the D…

As for Rex Ryan he brings the media attention on himself by going out of his way to give the press something to write about which is why he gets all the attention in NY…and Harbaugh is clearly had a positive effect on the 49ers but they were a team on the rise after getting many high picks because they sucked for so long… Trent Baalke the GM is the real mastermind behind there revival…

Lovie is far better than just ok…there aren’t 8 coaches in the NFL I would take over him.
The HEAD Coach is just that. He makes the major decisions about what kind of team he wants to field. That means he makes decisions affecting EVERY area: offense, defense and special teams. None of the co-ordinators act without consultation with the Head coach; none would ignore his input. HE has to make sure that all these teams are on the same page.

If the game plan is to keep the other team's offense off the field then the OC has to arrange his game plan around that strategy. If the plan is to let the other team's offense be on the field because it is turnover prone then that has to be accommodated. Ditka used to takeover play calling if he did not like what he was seeing.

Head coaches who do not understand offense are at a disadvantage to those who do.

We still have to see if Smith is anything other than a moderately good HC and will know by the end of the year. So far he is not as good as the Bears should have. But I still have an open mind about his retention.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ChicagoAl


Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 7846
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MonserinNC wrote:
Superman(DH23) wrote:

He is a Vikings fan.
What are you smoking? There is only 1 best in the league and sure as hell ain't Harbaugh. I love Jim, I'm happy for him, but for goodness sake he took a team that was everyone's chic pick to win the division every year and won the division. The 49ers never had anything remotely resembling an inferior roster. Everyone knew that team was missing 1 thing, a QB.


What are YOU talking about, haha, the chic pick for that division clearly was the STL RAMS!! After missing out on the playoffs to the Seahawks who I believe were 7-9 also, every analyst thought Bradford would take another step and move into the playoffs.

Geez, talk about winning erasing peoples memories Rolling Eyes , the 49ers didnt only need a QB, they needed WR's also, and while the D, was good, it was hardly just a completely finished product.

Anyway, back to Lovie, I am in agreement with you guys if you all are saying Lovie is a top 10 guy, also, I dont want him fired either because it would be hard to find someone better.

My point is that just because its hard to find someone better doesnt make Lovie awesome.[/quote]Harbaugh's success as a coach is undeniable. It is rare that an awesome college coach becomes a success as a Pro coach. It looks like Jim is an exception. He is clearly one of the best.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group