Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 6 GDT: Green Bay Packers vs Houston Texans
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kenney

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PackItIn wrote:
kenney wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:
kenney wrote:
I got a bad feeling about this game. I think we're about to get rolled up and embarrassed.

31-13 Pack.

I'm with you Kenney, and I think it might be due to play calling/special teams. If so, I believe the fans will make their BOO's loud and clear.

Which will be pretty astounding, because I think we will lose the next two and be sitting at 5-2 and people are going to be calling for Kubiak's head again.

Just a gut feeling.
Are Texan fans always this thick with the sarcasm?

I'm not being sarcastic.

Kenney>Everyone else on here
Raz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PackItIn wrote:
kenney wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:
kenney wrote:
I got a bad feeling about this game. I think we're about to get rolled up and embarrassed.

31-13 Pack.

I'm with you Kenney, and I think it might be due to play calling/special teams. If so, I believe the fans will make their BOO's loud and clear.

Which will be pretty astounding, because I think we will lose the next two and be sitting at 5-2 and people are going to be calling for Kubiak's head again.

Just a gut feeling.

They are not being sarcastic Laughing
Some of the Texans fans on this MB are just [inappropriate/removed] UP

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
Is this where the party is at?

justo, you're not invited Shame on you
justo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lumberjackchris wrote:
justo wrote:
Is this where the party is at?

justo, you're not invited Shame on you

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazingandre

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raz wrote:
PackItIn wrote:
kenney wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:
kenney wrote:

31-13 Pack.

Just a gut feeling.

Some of the Texans fans on this MB are just [inappropriate/removed] UP

coming from you

Brettizzle

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got you guys winning by about 10, this Packers team just doesn't look the same. I hope we dont get embarrassed on national TV.

Lmao I know PAckers fans ain't talking.
Back to your dungeon.

^^^Footballs Future: Where trolling of Packers fans is encouraged
EliteTexan80

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raz wrote:
PackItIn wrote:
kenney wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:
kenney wrote:

31-13 Pack.

Just a gut feeling.

Some of the Texans fans on this MB are just REALISTIC

FIFY, brochacho.

If you can come away from the Jets game feeling all warm and fuzzy, then pass whatever the heck you're drinking over here. 5-0 looks pretty on some BS power ranking written up by some hack in his mom's basement while scarfing down Hot Pockets and dreaming of the day he gets to see a girl naked, but the actual reality of it is that this team is not looking good at the very moment. The Texans just lost one of their top three defenders in Brian Cushing, another top three defender is looking like a shell of his former self in Jonathan Joseph, the face of the franchise is nowehere to be seen, and it's safe to say that without the superhuman efforts of ONE guy, this team may have two losses under their belt right now (as I can VERY well see the Broncos and Jets beating us if it wasn't for Watt).

If you wanna ignore that and look at the shiny W/L record, be my guest. Some of us strive for a higher understanding of the details behind 5-0. Label us how you want, but tell us where we are wrong.

iPwn, Kempes and Flaccomania: The official sig makers for THE ET80!
amazingandre

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EliteTexan80 wrote:
Raz wrote:
PackItIn wrote:
kenney wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:
kenney wrote:

31-13 Pack.

Just a gut feeling.

Some of the Texans fans on this MB are just REALISTIC

FIFY, brochacho.

If you can come away from the Jets game feeling all warm and fuzzy, then pass whatever the heck you're drinking over here. 5-0 looks pretty on some BS power ranking written up by some hack in his mom's basement while scarfing down Hot Pockets and dreaming of the day he gets to see a girl naked, but the actual reality of it is that this team is not looking good at the very moment. The Texans just lost one of their top three defenders in Brian Cushing, another top three defender is looking like a shell of his former self in Jonathan Joseph, the face of the franchise is nowehere to be seen, and it's safe to say that without the superhuman efforts of ONE guy, this team may have two losses under their belt right now (as I can VERY well see the Broncos and Jets beating us if it wasn't for Watt).

If you wanna ignore that and look at the shiny W/L record, be my guest. Some of us strive for a higher understanding of the details behind 5-0. Label us how you want, but tell us where we are wrong.

PLEASE don't encourage him to respond
ECPackers

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if any texans fans are 'nervous' about this game. then clearly, they don't watch enough football...this game will be a big fat joke.

the game will probably be close, or maybe even pack leading at half time, then in the 2nd half, we'll completely abandon the run game, and get blown out by 20 unanswered.

texans easily, 34-17
Bucks
Badgers
Texansfan713

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ECPackers wrote:
if any texans fans are 'nervous' about this game. then clearly, they don't watch enough football...this game will be a big fat joke.

the game will probably be close, or maybe even pack leading at half time, then in the 2nd half, we'll completely abandon the run game, and get blown out by 20 unanswered.

texans easily, 34-17

I still don't care if the Packers are 2-3, I am nervous about this game. The Texans are bound for a loss soon (no way I see them going undefeated) and I'd rather them lose early and to the Packers than lose to the Ravens next week. Cushing being out means Rodgers can attack the middle with James Jones, Randall Cobb or even Finley.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ET, the warm and fuzzies can come from the fact that we won a game last week that we would have found a way to lose every year but this one.

There is a definite line in sports between being critical and learning from mistakes, and being pessimistic. Pessimism breads self doubt and loss of eam unity; being critical of ones self and learning leads to an increase in play.

Did you feel the mountains tremble?

Last edited by Jacobys Homey on Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
ECPackers

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texansfan713 wrote:
ECPackers wrote:

texans easily, 34-17

I still don't care if the Packers are 2-3, I am nervous about this game. The Texans are bound for a loss soon (no way I see them going undefeated) and I'd rather them lose early and to the Packers than lose to the Ravens next week. Cushing being out means Rodgers can attack the middle with James Jones, Randall Cobb or even Finley.

yeah, but the packers are bi polar.

against both the saints and colts, we scored 21 in the 1st half, then only managed 1 score in the 2nd half.

our defense appears every other play,.

woodson is....bad now. sorry its sad but true.

benson is now out...and he WAS doing really well compared to what we're used to.

foster is already amazing, and now take away our only legit NT raji.

no greg jennings?

no offensive line?

both our #1 and #2 TE out.

if the texans managed to lose this, it would be pathetic. i've NEVER picked a game against the pack in the last 3 years. ....til now.
Bucks
Badgers
lumberjackchris

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya Jennings officially being ruled out does sway me a little, cause Jordy is nothing without a #1 in front of him.

If Raji is out I give us a 65% chance of winning.
ECPackers

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lumberjackchris wrote:
Ya Jennings officially being ruled out does sway me a little, cause Jordy is nothing without a #1 in front of him.

If Raji is out I give us a 65% chance of winning.

i wouldn't say nothing... jordy would still be #2 on 20+ teams in the league...but yeah, the packers are completely different without jennings!

of course, if u go over to our packer forum on here...most fans think we need raji more than jennings...BWAHAHAHAHAHHAH
Bucks
Badgers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 4 of 10

Jump to: