Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Looking back at random gifs...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MP

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:41 am    Post subject: Looking back at random gifs... Reply with quote

Air Sanchez...

Greene TD Celebration...

A CB laid the wood...

When it was all good...

When we taught you how to Dougie...

Getting to the QB was no problem...

Funny how time flies.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The good old days. This makes me so sad. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Colt45fool

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kris Jenkins used to eat OL for breakfast. Good times Sad

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if kris jenkins could have stayed healthy he would have been a hall a famer and a good one too.
GangGreen420

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread is making me depressed. The 2009/2010 seasons were so much fun, its too bad Tanny/Rex couldn't keep it up.
rickyt31

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, the last two were my favorite. Braylon own the Pats. I still think about how he carried two db's in the endzone in that playoff game.

I loved Jenkins. I loved his skills and his attitude. He was vocal, and didn't allow the defense to fold up when he was out there.

I was so hyped before the 2010 offseason, I made a video of the defense and the new players at the time. I screwed up on the JT highlight -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwBfWrohc50

Quote:
It's not about the money, it's about sending a message. - The Joker
GangGreen420

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:
Man, the last two were my favorite. Braylon own the Pats. I still think about how he carried two db's in the endzone in that playoff game.

I loved Jenkins. I loved his skills and his attitude. He was vocal, and didn't allow the defense to fold up when he was out there.

I was so hyped before the 2010 offseason, I made a video of the defense and the new players at the time. I screwed up on the JT highlight -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwBfWrohc50

Yet our front office did not think he was worth bringing back. I remember Rex even saying in a presser that if Braylon would take less money to "come on home"

It had to be something health related.
teamorange

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GangGreen420 wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:

Yet our front office did not think he was worth bringing back. I remember Rex even saying in a presser that if Braylon would take less money to "come on home"

I was originally an Edwards>Holmes guy but it is clear that Holmes was the right choice. Edwards has only caught 21 ball since he left the Jets and he doesn't nearly have the same explosiveness as he did with the Jets.
rickyt31

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

teamorange wrote:
GangGreen420 wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:

I was originally an Edwards>Holmes guy but it is clear that Holmes was the right choice. Edwards has only caught 21 ball since he left the Jets and he doesn't nearly have the same explosiveness as he did with the Jets.

I see what your saying, but its hard to tell if he would have dropped off like that with us. I mean, his last year with us was 900 yards, and that was with Holmes & Keller. We haven't had a WR to have that or more since 07. Now its to late to pick up Braylon, but we had a chance to keep him & holmes.

Quote:
It's not about the money, it's about sending a message. - The Joker
GangGreen420

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

teamorange wrote:
GangGreen420 wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:

For what we paid, Holmes was a mistake. I don't know how much they would of paid Braylon, but damn I wish we never gave that deal to Holmes.
Heavinsent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those were the days.

Props to Jamison for the sig.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: