Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2012 - 2013 Browns = 92 - 93 Indians?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brownsfan06

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:55 pm    Post subject: 2012 - 2013 Browns = 92 - 93 Indians? Reply with quote

I know were are comparing apples and oranges, but I do see a lot of similarities. Lots of young talent on both teams waiting to flourish. If we keep on the same page could we be very, very good in the next 2 -3 years like the Indians were in the late 90s?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:04 pm    Post subject: Re: 2012 - 2013 Browns = 92 - 93 Indians? Reply with quote

Brownsfan06 wrote:
I know were are comparing apples and oranges, but I do see a lot of similarities. Lots of young talent on both teams waiting to flourish. If we keep on the same page could we be very, very good in the next 2 -3 years like the Indians were in the late 90s?

I can't speak for comparing us to the Indians because I don't know the first thing about baseball. I don't know what there situation was or how it turned out. To the bold, however, YYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

For crying out loud this teams aarow is pointing up but most are too impatient to see it through. We have fans who are giving up on Brandon Weeden and Greg Little already. We have fans who want Shurmur out after 21 games. It is getting old. Let us let this thing play out and I bet by the end of the year the majority is going to be saying 1 or 2 maybe 3 pieces and we are a legit playoff team.

Jamison on the sig
Drew_Carey

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If that team (not using its name) had an owner (can't use his name without cursing) that would pay to keep its good players it would have multiple championships in the last decade.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: