Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Gameday Thread Week 6: Battle of Ohio Part Deuce
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who wins the second bout in the Battle of Ohio?
The pesky Bengals continue to be a thorn in the Browns sides
18%
 18%  [ 6 ]
Our Brownies vanquish the Bungles back to Kentucky
48%
 48%  [ 16 ]
Hornby
33%
 33%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 33

Author Message
Ether


Joined: 16 Aug 2011
Posts: 1892
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:35 pm    Post subject: Gameday Thread Week 6: Battle of Ohio Part Deuce Reply with quote

CRUDDY PAINT PICTURE EDITION



Unfortunately the Bengals are that annoying skid mark that gets the best of us every time we try to wash them away. Time after time they remind us that we are merely children in a big boy's league. While the kiddie Browns are still defecating all over themselves, Cincy always finds a way to scrape by us and still compete for a division title.

But hey what's the point of watching if there's no hope? We'll have Haden back so AJ Green won't completely dismantle us again. Our offense flashed like it was 2007 again. And for old times sake:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw5TjhYQgr4
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Drew_Carey


Joined: 10 Mar 2012
Posts: 1478
Location: Seattle - Cleveland
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Gameday Thread Week 6: Battle of Ohio Part Deuce Reply with quote

Hate to say it but I don't think the browns split with cinci this year. Too many injuries and too many young players. I think this is another loss. I haven't heard the spread yet, but I think they take this game somewhere between 4-7points... Browns have a chance at the end but can't put it together. (Hope I'm wrong)

Last edited by Drew_Carey on Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NickZambo


Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 1540
Location: Pittsburgh Browns Backin'
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every week I am overly optimistic about my beloved Browns and every week I am thoroughly disappointed. I am going to say that the Browns find a new way to lose this week and the Bengals are the beneficiaries.

Browns 17 Bungals 20

(I sincerely hope I am wrong)
_________________


Skipping over bruceb's posts since 2012
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dawgpoun8017


Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 12135
Location: Waterloo,NY
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

time for the 2nd half of the the no soul bowl, oh and Norwood is out for this game with a foot sprain
_________________
2013 Joe Blackburn HOF Award Recipient

Adopt a Brownie

TJ "Trauma" Ward

TKL- 75, INT- 2, Sack- 1.5,PDF-7, TD-2

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nugpimpen


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 19712
Location: 10 Miles South of Cleveland
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
time for the 2nd half of the the no soul bowl, oh and Norwood is out for this game with a foot sprain



I'm sure that ***** Mo Mass is out with a busted fingernail as well.

Hopefully Benjamin can go.
_________________


IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bruceb


Joined: 15 Dec 2006
Posts: 6729
Location: Rocky River, OH
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Gameday Thread Week 6: Battle of Ohio Part Deuce Reply with quote

Drew_Carey wrote:
Hate to say it but I don't think the browns split with cinci this year. Too many injuries and too many young players. I think this is another loss. I haven't heard the spread yet, but I think they take this game somewhere between 4-7points... Browns have a chance at the end but can't put it together. (Hope I'm wrong)


I've seen as low as CIN -1
_________________
Everything happens exactly the way it is supposed to happen...otherwise, it would happen some other way
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Drew_Carey


Joined: 10 Mar 2012
Posts: 1478
Location: Seattle - Cleveland
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Gameday Thread Week 6: Battle of Ohio Part Deuce Reply with quote

bruceb wrote:
Drew_Carey wrote:
Hate to say it but I don't think the browns split with cinci this year. Too many injuries and too many young players. I think this is another loss. I haven't heard the spread yet, but I think they take this game somewhere between 4-7points... Browns have a chance at the end but can't put it together. (Hope I'm wrong)


I've seen as low as CIN -1


Wow. -1

Browns get the 3 point bump for it being a home game...

I would be surprised if it stayed that low.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bruceb


Joined: 15 Dec 2006
Posts: 6729
Location: Rocky River, OH
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Gameday Thread Week 6: Battle of Ohio Part Deuce Reply with quote

Drew_Carey wrote:
bruceb wrote:
Drew_Carey wrote:
Hate to say it but I don't think the browns split with cinci this year. Too many injuries and too many young players. I think this is another loss. I haven't heard the spread yet, but I think they take this game somewhere between 4-7points... Browns have a chance at the end but can't put it together. (Hope I'm wrong)


I've seen as low as CIN -1


Wow. -1

Browns get the 3 point bump for it being a home game...

I would be surprised if it stayed that low.


I was rather surprised by this. Struck me as a sucker bet (i.e., a line designed to draw bets on CIN). Or, simply a manifestation of the idiocy of the CIN fans.
_________________
Everything happens exactly the way it is supposed to happen...otherwise, it would happen some other way
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
bulldog


Moderator
Joined: 18 Nov 2008
Posts: 5781
Location: Salem
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not really relevant to the game, but whatev's.

Quote:
Nate Ulrich ‏@NateUlrichABJ

#Browns waived DE Marcus Benard from IR. He led team with 7.5 sacks in 2010. They also cut LB Ben Jacobs from the practice squad. #NFL


Bye bye Marcus. Good luck.
_________________
2013 First Ballot Recipient of the Joe Blackburn Award
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Drew_Carey


Joined: 10 Mar 2012
Posts: 1478
Location: Seattle - Cleveland
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bulldog wrote:
Not really relevant to the game, but whatev's.

Quote:
Nate Ulrich ‏@NateUlrichABJ

#Browns waived DE Marcus Benard from IR. He led team with 7.5 sacks in 2010. They also cut LB Ben Jacobs from the practice squad. #NFL


Bye bye Marcus. Good luck.


Shame Bernard could not get his head out of his [inappropriate/removed]....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DawgSoldier


Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5947
Location: Medina OH
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drew_Carey wrote:
bulldog wrote:
Not really relevant to the game, but whatev's.

Quote:
Nate Ulrich ‏@NateUlrichABJ

#Browns waived DE Marcus Benard from IR. He led team with 7.5 sacks in 2010. They also cut LB Ben Jacobs from the practice squad. #NFL


Bye bye Marcus. Good luck.


Shame Bernard could not get his head out of his [inappropriate/removed]....

agree DPKCPRD Wink
_________________
The Dawgpounds new three headed monster!

Adopt a Brown: QB Brandon Weeden
247/433 57% 2820yds 6.5avg 13 TD 15 Int
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
fsubrowns9510


Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 13178
Location: Rochester, NY
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unreal. Get a wideout to step up and of course begets hurt.

Love the Uh-Hi-Uh pic Btw lol
_________________


Browns Forum HOF Member Class of 2011
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Drew_Carey


Joined: 10 Mar 2012
Posts: 1478
Location: Seattle - Cleveland
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DawgSoldier wrote:
Drew_Carey wrote:
bulldog wrote:
Not really relevant to the game, but whatev's.

Quote:
Nate Ulrich ‏@NateUlrichABJ

#Browns waived DE Marcus Benard from IR. He led team with 7.5 sacks in 2010. They also cut LB Ben Jacobs from the practice squad. #NFL


Bye bye Marcus. Good luck.


Shame Bernard could not get his head out of his [inappropriate/removed]....

agree DPKCPRD Wink


Shhhhh..... Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fsubrowns9510


Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 13178
Location: Rochester, NY
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who wants to talk some Trent junk this week?
_________________


Browns Forum HOF Member Class of 2011
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
NickZambo


Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 1540
Location: Pittsburgh Browns Backin'
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fsubrowns9510 wrote:
Who wants to talk some Trent junk this week?


I'll talk some smack just to get him going:

Hey Trent, your mother is a hamster and your father smells of elderberries!
_________________


Skipping over bruceb's posts since 2012
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45  Next
Page 1 of 45

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group