Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Tebow Talk (TAJT #7)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ganggreen1102

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merry christmas everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTKcrl_F2Hs

Anyone who listens to boomer and carton will get it
rickyt31

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merry Christmas everyone. Yall make this forum fun, thats why this is the only one I'm on.

Quote:
It's not about the money, it's about sending a message. - The Joker
moham-17

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merry Christmas guys!

I've got to say, the most interesting gift I got this Christmas was some apple pie flavored moonshine from my brother who lives in NC haha

I can't wait for an opportunity to break it out. I'm thinking New Year's Eve.

My favorite gift though, was probably this bitchin turtle neck shirt I got from my parents (yeah I didn't really ask for much this Christmas); it's a good thing I'm not single cause this thing is a chick magnet.
rickyt31

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got Madden 13, but won't be able to try it out until later. How is the franchise mode?

Quote:
green24

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:
I just got Madden 13, but won't be able to try it out until later. How is the franchise mode?

There is none. They replaced it with a connected careers mode.

I don't get how they decide which teams will be good. The Raiders made the Super Bowl in the first season and the Jags were the #1 seed in the second season. Laughing
sandwhich

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:

If you play the games it's a lot of fun. You get into it like it's a real season.

If you're in it for the Sim it's going to frustrate you.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:
green24 wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:

There is none. They replaced it with a connected careers mode.

I don't get how they decide which teams will be good. The Raiders made the Super Bowl in the first season and the Jags were the #1 seed in the second season. Laughing

Damn, I just bought the used version. Now I have to sale it. I should have bought the NCAA game if that's the case.

It's not that bad. I drafted a QB for the Jets after the first season. He had over 4,000 yards in his rookie season. And I drafted a FS that made the Pro Bowl as a rookie.
rickyt31

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So is there something like a Franchise mode on it? I like developing teams through a GM's point of view. I do miss when you were able to get fired if you were doing a terrible job.

Quote:
green24

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:
So is there something like a Franchise mode on it? I like developing teams through a GM's point of view. I do miss when you were able to get fired if you were doing a terrible job.

Connected Careers mode. It's the same thing. There are some growing pains in the new mode (namely random teams being good and Tony Gonzalez getting a 6 year extension), but it isn't that bad.
sandwhich

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:

There's a coach mode. You can get fired if you leave that option on. You have to Sim week by week if that's what you want to do.

It's silly, but if you can play in online mode and not offline, even though it's just you. There's a salary cap glitch that they only fixed for online mode that hits in like the 3rd or 4th year.

It's limited in terms of Sim playability.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:

Connected Careers mode. It's the same thing. There are some growing pains in the new mode (namely random teams being good and Tony Gonzalez getting a 6 year extension), but it isn't that bad.

I'll try it out. Does it still have draft prospect scouting?

Quote:
rickyt31

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sandwhich wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:

There's a coach mode. You can get fired if you leave that option on. You have to Sim week by week if that's what you want to do.

It's silly, but if you can play in online mode and not offline, even though it's just you. There's a salary cap glitch that they only fixed for online mode that hits in like the 3rd or 4th year.

Yeah I really don't sim, I'll play all the games. I just want to have all the options of developing a team from ground up.

Quote:
sandwhich

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:
sandwhich wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:

Yeah I really don't sim, I'll play all the games. I just want to have all the options of developing a team from ground up.

In that case, I think you'll be relatively happy. The CC mode is raw still but it has good potential. It's a fresh play from the stale Franchise modes of previous Madden games.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sandwhich wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
sandwhich wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:

In that case, I think you'll be relatively happy. The CC mode is raw still but it has good potential. It's a fresh play from the stale Franchise modes of previous Madden games.

Cool. The first team I'm changing of course is us. But I've always liked taking the bad teams and making them better. Even in the NCAA game, I would take the worst team in the game and make them into BCS champs. I already know who I want to use for NCAA 14.

Quote:
quietjetsket

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.theworld.org/2012/12/norwegian-kicker-havard-rugland-gets-look-from-ny-jets-after-youtube-video-goes-viral

Is it real?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 41 of 100

Jump to: