Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Tebow Talk (TAJT #7)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ekill08x


Joined: 05 Oct 2005
Posts: 8622
Location: Patchogue, New York
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamison. wrote:
I'll try this again.. Laughing

Today is a sad day for me. 5 years ago, Sean Taylor was killed and it has never left me to this day. He will go down as one of the best players to ever play at Miami and arguably has had the most passion toward the game of football than anyone I've ever met. He was a great man and it is awesome to see so many former teammates, especially from Miami honoring him today.


Not sure if any of you guys liked him or appreciated what he brought to the game of football. However, he will forever be in my heart.


I was a HUGE Sean Taylor fan. I was a big Miami guy back in the day when they were producing the best pro talent. I dont really have much of an elegance to college football.

Taylor played the game the right way and was insanely talented. Still couldnt believe he died.
_________________

Props to JMG on the sig as usual
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Jamison.


Joined: 08 Mar 2011
Posts: 7413
Location: no
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ekill08x wrote:
Jamison. wrote:
I'll try this again.. Laughing

Today is a sad day for me. 5 years ago, Sean Taylor was killed and it has never left me to this day. He will go down as one of the best players to ever play at Miami and arguably has had the most passion toward the game of football than anyone I've ever met. He was a great man and it is awesome to see so many former teammates, especially from Miami honoring him today.


Not sure if any of you guys liked him or appreciated what he brought to the game of football. However, he will forever be in my heart.


I was a HUGE Sean Taylor fan. I was a big Miami guy back in the day when they were producing the best pro talent. I dont really have much of an elegance to college football.

Taylor played the game the right way and was insanely talented. Still couldnt believe he died.
Glad to find out you support the Canes. That makes me like you even more than I already did. Laughing

Definitely love the fact you and ricky both appreciate what ST brought to football. I can't believe he died either doesn't seem real to this day.
_________________

Jamison.'s Gallery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jetsfan4life51


Joined: 12 Jan 2006
Posts: 32682
Location: lawn guy land
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamison. wrote:
jetsfan4life51 wrote:
iPhone today jiggas.
5?


Yeah
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jamison.


Joined: 08 Mar 2011
Posts: 7413
Location: no
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jetsfan4life51 wrote:
Jamison. wrote:
jetsfan4life51 wrote:
iPhone today jiggas.
5?


Yeah
noice
_________________

Jamison.'s Gallery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ekill08x


Joined: 05 Oct 2005
Posts: 8622
Location: Patchogue, New York
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamison. wrote:
ekill08x wrote:
Jamison. wrote:
I'll try this again.. Laughing

Today is a sad day for me. 5 years ago, Sean Taylor was killed and it has never left me to this day. He will go down as one of the best players to ever play at Miami and arguably has had the most passion toward the game of football than anyone I've ever met. He was a great man and it is awesome to see so many former teammates, especially from Miami honoring him today.


Not sure if any of you guys liked him or appreciated what he brought to the game of football. However, he will forever be in my heart.


I was a HUGE Sean Taylor fan. I was a big Miami guy back in the day when they were producing the best pro talent. I dont really have much of an elegance to college football.

Taylor played the game the right way and was insanely talented. Still couldnt believe he died.
Glad to find out you support the Canes. That makes me like you even more than I already did. Laughing

Definitely love the fact you and ricky both appreciate what ST brought to football. I can't believe he died either doesn't seem real to this day.


Haha thanks bro. I always liked there colors too and uni's and honestly thats kind of a way I pick some of my college teams as stupid as it sounds.

Honestly if you go there, you'll never want to come home. Between the weather and the partying, god I miss albany. It may have been cold as hell and cloudy 300 days a year but damn does that city love to rage. Id do anything to flash back 3 years.
_________________

Props to JMG on the sig as usual
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
NewYorkJetsFan


Joined: 19 Nov 2006
Posts: 690
Location: New York
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/8693472/source-says-david-wright-agrees-largest-contract-new-york-mets-history

Very Happy
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ekill08x


Joined: 05 Oct 2005
Posts: 8622
Location: Patchogue, New York
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NewYorkJetsFan wrote:
http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/8693472/source-says-david-wright-agrees-largest-contract-new-york-mets-history

Very Happy


Were still gunna suck. Yo did u like change your user name or something?
_________________

Props to JMG on the sig as usual
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
rickyt31


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 7319
Location: HEATlanta , GA
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ekill08x wrote:
Jamison. wrote:
ekill08x wrote:
Jamison. wrote:
I'll try this again.. Laughing

Today is a sad day for me. 5 years ago, Sean Taylor was killed and it has never left me to this day. He will go down as one of the best players to ever play at Miami and arguably has had the most passion toward the game of football than anyone I've ever met. He was a great man and it is awesome to see so many former teammates, especially from Miami honoring him today.


Not sure if any of you guys liked him or appreciated what he brought to the game of football. However, he will forever be in my heart.


I was a HUGE Sean Taylor fan. I was a big Miami guy back in the day when they were producing the best pro talent. I dont really have much of an elegance to college football.

Taylor played the game the right way and was insanely talented. Still couldnt believe he died.
Glad to find out you support the Canes. That makes me like you even more than I already did. Laughing

Definitely love the fact you and ricky both appreciate what ST brought to football. I can't believe he died either doesn't seem real to this day.


Haha thanks bro. I always liked there colors too and uni's and honestly thats kind of a way I pick some of my college teams as stupid as it sounds.

Honestly if you go there, you'll never want to come home. Between the weather and the partying, god I miss albany. It may have been cold as hell and cloudy 300 days a year but damn does that city love to rage. Id do anything to flash back 3 years.



If the Jets would hav epicked ST, I know for a fact I would have had his jersey day 1. I always loved defensive teams . I was always watching for Miami even when I didn't call myself a fan.

Yeah, if you go to the []_[] . What you might end up doing is getting a job and a apartment after you graduate. Your not going to want to leave. Just don't hang out in North Miami.
_________________

Quote:
JETS . HEAT . GSU & V-Tech (CF) . SYRACUSE (CB) . ATL MLS .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jamison.


Joined: 08 Mar 2011
Posts: 7413
Location: no
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm crossing my fingers guys. Hope everything turns out for the good. Not a day goes by without me stressing over college.
_________________

Jamison.'s Gallery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jetfan66


Joined: 22 Jan 2008
Posts: 5471
Location: Floral Park, NY
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jetsfan4life51 wrote:
Jamison. wrote:
jetsfan4life51 wrote:
iPhone today jiggas.
5?


Yeah

same, its sick.
_________________

R.I.P. Crakburn & BoYz2tHeBoWl
"We are worried. Kris Jenkins eats O-Lineman better then Kobayashi eats hot dogs." -Stephen Neal, Dan Koppen, and Logan Mankins
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Jamison.


Joined: 08 Mar 2011
Posts: 7413
Location: no
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jetfan66 wrote:
jetsfan4life51 wrote:
Jamison. wrote:
jetsfan4life51 wrote:
iPhone today jiggas.
5?


Yeah

same, its sick.
Can the glass still shatter?
_________________

Jamison.'s Gallery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NewYorkJetsFan wrote:
http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/8693472/source-says-david-wright-agrees-largest-contract-new-york-mets-history

Very Happy

I'm happy. He's also going to be named the team captain.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NewYorkJetsFan


Joined: 19 Nov 2006
Posts: 690
Location: New York
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ekill08x wrote:
NewYorkJetsFan wrote:
http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/8693472/source-says-david-wright-agrees-largest-contract-new-york-mets-history

Very Happy


Were still gunna suck. Yo did u like change your user name or something?


No, why?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
xenajets


Joined: 31 Mar 2012
Posts: 1203
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamison. wrote:
I'm crossing my fingers guys. Hope everything turns out for the good. Not a day goes by without me stressing over college.


When will you find out dude??
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xenajets wrote:
Jamison. wrote:
I'm crossing my fingers guys. Hope everything turns out for the good. Not a day goes by without me stressing over college.


When will you find out dude??


I might be wrong, but if he is applying ED I think he will find out on the 15th.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 27 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group