Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Tebow Talk (TAJT #7)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ekill08x

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamison. wrote:
I'll try this again.. Laughing

Today is a sad day for me. 5 years ago, Sean Taylor was killed and it has never left me to this day. He will go down as one of the best players to ever play at Miami and arguably has had the most passion toward the game of football than anyone I've ever met. He was a great man and it is awesome to see so many former teammates, especially from Miami honoring him today.

Not sure if any of you guys liked him or appreciated what he brought to the game of football. However, he will forever be in my heart.

I was a HUGE Sean Taylor fan. I was a big Miami guy back in the day when they were producing the best pro talent. I dont really have much of an elegance to college football.

Taylor played the game the right way and was insanely talented. Still couldnt believe he died.

Props to JMG on the sig as usual
Jamison.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ekill08x wrote:
Jamison. wrote:

Today is a sad day for me. 5 years ago, Sean Taylor was killed and it has never left me to this day. He will go down as one of the best players to ever play at Miami and arguably has had the most passion toward the game of football than anyone I've ever met. He was a great man and it is awesome to see so many former teammates, especially from Miami honoring him today.

Not sure if any of you guys liked him or appreciated what he brought to the game of football. However, he will forever be in my heart.

I was a HUGE Sean Taylor fan. I was a big Miami guy back in the day when they were producing the best pro talent. I dont really have much of an elegance to college football.

Taylor played the game the right way and was insanely talented. Still couldnt believe he died.
Glad to find out you support the Canes. That makes me like you even more than I already did. Laughing

Definitely love the fact you and ricky both appreciate what ST brought to football. I can't believe he died either doesn't seem real to this day.

Jamison.'s Gallery
jetsfan4life51

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamison. wrote:
jetsfan4life51 wrote:
iPhone today jiggas.
5?

Yeah

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jetsfan4life51 wrote:
Jamison. wrote:
jetsfan4life51 wrote:
iPhone today jiggas.
5?

Yeah
noice

Jamison.'s Gallery
ekill08x

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamison. wrote:
ekill08x wrote:
Jamison. wrote:

Glad to find out you support the Canes. That makes me like you even more than I already did. Laughing

Definitely love the fact you and ricky both appreciate what ST brought to football. I can't believe he died either doesn't seem real to this day.

Haha thanks bro. I always liked there colors too and uni's and honestly thats kind of a way I pick some of my college teams as stupid as it sounds.

Honestly if you go there, you'll never want to come home. Between the weather and the partying, god I miss albany. It may have been cold as hell and cloudy 300 days a year but damn does that city love to rage. Id do anything to flash back 3 years.

NewYorkJetsFan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/8693472/source-says-david-wright-agrees-largest-contract-new-york-mets-history

Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NewYorkJetsFan wrote:
http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/8693472/source-says-david-wright-agrees-largest-contract-new-york-mets-history

Very Happy

Were still gunna suck. Yo did u like change your user name or something?

rickyt31

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ekill08x wrote:
Jamison. wrote:
ekill08x wrote:
Jamison. wrote:

Haha thanks bro. I always liked there colors too and uni's and honestly thats kind of a way I pick some of my college teams as stupid as it sounds.

Honestly if you go there, you'll never want to come home. Between the weather and the partying, god I miss albany. It may have been cold as hell and cloudy 300 days a year but damn does that city love to rage. Id do anything to flash back 3 years.

If the Jets would hav epicked ST, I know for a fact I would have had his jersey day 1. I always loved defensive teams . I was always watching for Miami even when I didn't call myself a fan.

Yeah, if you go to the []_[] . What you might end up doing is getting a job and a apartment after you graduate. Your not going to want to leave. Just don't hang out in North Miami.

Quote:
JETS . HEAT . GSU & V-Tech (CF) . SYRACUSE (CB) . ATL MLS .
Jamison.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm crossing my fingers guys. Hope everything turns out for the good. Not a day goes by without me stressing over college.

Jamison.'s Gallery
Jetfan66

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jetsfan4life51 wrote:
Jamison. wrote:
jetsfan4life51 wrote:
iPhone today jiggas.
5?

Yeah

same, its sick.

R.I.P. Crakburn & BoYz2tHeBoWl
"We are worried. Kris Jenkins eats O-Lineman better then Kobayashi eats hot dogs." -Stephen Neal, Dan Koppen, and Logan Mankins
Jamison.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jetfan66 wrote:
jetsfan4life51 wrote:
Jamison. wrote:
jetsfan4life51 wrote:
iPhone today jiggas.
5?

Yeah

same, its sick.
Can the glass still shatter?

Jamison.'s Gallery
green24

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NewYorkJetsFan wrote:

Very Happy

I'm happy. He's also going to be named the team captain.
NewYorkJetsFan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ekill08x wrote:
NewYorkJetsFan wrote:

Very Happy

Were still gunna suck. Yo did u like change your user name or something?

No, why?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamison. wrote:
I'm crossing my fingers guys. Hope everything turns out for the good. Not a day goes by without me stressing over college.

When will you find out dude??

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xenajets wrote:
Jamison. wrote:

When will you find out dude??

I might be wrong, but if he is applying ED I think he will find out on the 15th.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 27 of 100

Jump to: