Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Tebow Talk (TAJT #7)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
quietjetsket

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4VFLSCVt4Q
quietjetsket

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Point off.

1st Round on Day One (Thursday).
2nd and 3rd Rounds on Day Two (Friday).
4th, 5th, 6th and 7th Rounds on Day Three (Saturday).

One day, NFL could make 4 additional rounds for Day Four (Sunday).

Is it possible? I think so since internet and more scouting programs reveal more prospects with NFL potential. It also will kill the early UDFA chances.

11 round Draft is coming near to us?
green24

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I suppose this is a good place to discuss this. How are we going to organize the Jets forum during the draft?

I think we should have one general draft discussion thread and a separate thread created for each player we select. We shouldn't have any other threads pop up during the draft. Everything should be able to fit into either the draft discussion thread or the thread of a specific draft pick. After the draft we can have a UDFA thread and a thread in which we grade the draft as a whole.

Thoughts?

#TeamManfred
rickyt31

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
Ok, I suppose this is a good place to discuss this. How are we going to organize the Jets forum during the draft?

I think we should have one general draft discussion thread and a separate thread created for each player we select. We shouldn't have any other threads pop up during the draft. Everything should be able to fit into either the draft discussion thread or the thread of a specific draft pick. After the draft we can have a UDFA thread and a thread in which we grade the draft as a whole.

Thoughts?

That sound like a plan to me. But you already know that people who don't post often will still post a separate thread about their opinion even though it could have just been added to the discussion thread.

Pretty up the thread, and add some nice clean pictures. No VG pictures this year. lol

Quote:
JETS . HEAT . GSU & V-Tech (CF) . SYRACUSE (CB) . ATL MLS .
green24

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:
green24 wrote:

Thoughts?

That sound like a plan to me. But you already know that people who don't post often will still post a separate thread about their opinion even though it could have just been added to the discussion thread.

Pretty up the thread, and add some nice clean pictures. No VG pictures this year. lol

We should just have all of those threads locked.

#TeamManfred
rickyt31

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
green24 wrote:

Thoughts?

I agree. Those threads kill me.

On a separate note:
What if we played "Adopt-A-Draft Prospect" along with Adopt a Jet? Pick a possible draft prospect and follow up until next offseason and see where your prospect end up.

Quote:
JETS . HEAT . GSU & V-Tech (CF) . SYRACUSE (CB) . ATL MLS .
green24

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:
green24 wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
green24 wrote:

Thoughts?

I agree. Those threads kill me.

On a separate note:
What if we played "Adopt-A-Draft Prospect" along with Adopt a Jet? Pick a possible draft prospect and follow up until next offseason and see where your prospect end up.

Might not have enough room in our sigs. There's a character limit.

#TeamManfred
quietjetsket

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think mods will lock all silly threads during the draft. The bandwidth during that period will be brutal.

Nothing we can do about it.
green24

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

quietjetsket wrote:
I don't think mods will lock all silly threads during the draft. The bandwidth during that period will be brutal.

Will Davey be here?

#TeamManfred
quietjetsket

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
quietjetsket wrote:

Will Davey be here?

He won't do anything. Only lock several duplicated threads.
green24

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should we put out a PSA thread announcing the policy?

#TeamManfred
quietjetsket

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
Should we put out a PSA thread announcing the policy?

Whatever you do people don't follow you right. Especially Neoune(sp?) lol.
xenajets

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:

Thoughts?

Sounds good to me Green

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got back from Old Trafford, so glad to see Manchester United win their 20th league title tonight.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say we should call the next thread "TART".

Or "TARD", whichever.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 71 of 100

Jump to: