Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Tebow Talk (TAJT #7)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jetsman82

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NewYorkJetsFan wrote:
So my friends and I decided that drunken football in the snow at midnight was a good idea. Ended up sliding into a bench and [inappropriate/removed] up my leg because my quarterback led me too far. So now part of my shin is bruised and swollen but I made the catch though. Laughing

Still a better QB than Mark Sanchez.
RollTide99

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoLewis57 wrote:
sandwhich wrote:
RollTide99 wrote:
NewYorkJetsFan wrote:
sandwhich wrote:
I get drunk off 4 Dos Equis. like good. its good.

I've always wanted to try that but somehow I always end up either drinking Four Loko or Coors Light

I my self stick to Jamison, JD, HJD, and Sothern Comfort...dont get me wrong beers great but im 6'1" 230 it takes A LOT of beer for me to feel it...or chug a 6pack in 5min but that goes right through me Sad

I'm 135 lbs anything owns me.

Coors light is awful. It';s like drinking [inappropriate/removed] and getting a headache from it. I've never had Four Loko.

My go to beers are Guinness, Sam Adams (Oktoberfest preferably), Dos Equis. I like a lot of others also but those are my mains.

Jamison is fun, Irish Carcombs are amazing, Southern Comfort is okay, what is HJD?

Hjd is honey jack. I feel ur pain roll tide im a big boy too and beer just makes me uncomfortably full well becore im drunk

Thank you!!!! It sucks :/

JMG on the sig
Jetsman82

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At first I was kind of mad I had to go into work today, but I realize I'm getting paid to do nothing and be on FF Laughing

Not a lot of people want to go out today I guess.
JMG

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the worst Saturday's in a long time.

Got in trouble with the cops because one of my idiotic friends climbed out the back window of my friend's truck and grabbed some snow, make a snowball and chucked it at an Audi that was parked on the side of the road. She followed us and got him license plate number and called the cops. The one cop that pulled up was one of the cops that has been harassing me lately. He gave me a bunch of grief and called my brother-in-law, who is also a cop to make it seem like I'm a bad kid. I literally did nothing wrong.

Later on(tonight), I had a couple of friends over my house and my dad suspected we were drinking and went in my closet and found 2 30 packs or coors and a handle of ciroc. He freaked out and threw it all away. My friends felt uncomfortable and left. My life sucks right now.

[]_[] Family
Spiel612

Most Valuable Poster (7th Ballot)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JMG wrote:

Got in trouble with the cops because one of my idiotic friends climbed out the back window of my friend's truck and grabbed some snow, make a snowball and chucked it at an Audi that was parked on the side of the road. She followed us and got him license plate number and called the cops. The one cop that pulled up was one of the cops that has been harassing me lately. He gave me a bunch of grief and called my brother-in-law, who is also a cop to make it seem like I'm a bad kid. I literally did nothing wrong.

Later on(tonight), I had a couple of friends over my house and my dad suspected we were drinking and went in my closet and found 2 30 packs or coors and a handle of ciroc. He freaked out and threw it all away. My friends felt uncomfortable and left. My life sucks right now.

Trust me on this--eventually it really won't matter. It could have been a lot worse then the cop reading your brother-in-law the riot act.

Also, I don't know what your family life is like, but there is a good reason why your dad did that stuff. Underage drinking isn't the end of the world, but if he suspects you may drive, then he has a good reason to do it. Blow a .01 and you could seriously mess your life up. Trust me on this. I work in two fields where I see way more DUI's then I'd like to.
JMG

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spiel612 wrote:
JMG wrote:

Trust me on this--eventually it really won't matter. It could have been a lot worse then the cop reading your brother-in-law the riot act.

Also, I don't know what your family life is like, but there is a good reason why your dad did that stuff. Underage drinking isn't the end of the world, but if he suspects you may drive, then he has a good reason to do it. Blow a .01 and you could seriously mess your life up. Trust me on this. I work in two fields where I see way more DUI's then I'd like to.

Just curious, how could it be worse? I had absolutely nothing to do with it, I was just there.

It's weird because my dad is normally fine with it. Last year he found 4 30 packs in my garage and I had like 10 people over and he knew no one way driving and he was actually cool about it. He never has done something like this. It's just like tonight he snapped. Maybe it's because I had 1 person over that he's never met before. It's not like anyone was going to drive tonight.

[]_[] Family
Spiel612

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you get into any real trouble tonight? Did the cop write you a ticket or anything like that? Will your father stay mad at you for doing something that all teenagers do?

Then it could have been worse. It can always be worse.
Davey

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JMG wrote:

If they were Coors lights, he did you a favor.

Banquets, on the other hand, I would slap him. I don't care if he's your father. That's what he deserves, and that's just me being nice.
JMG

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spiel612 wrote:
Did you get into any real trouble tonight? Did the cop write you a ticket or anything like that? Will your father stay mad at you for doing something that all teenagers do?

Nope, literally nothing.

He thinks he could go to jail or something if I have it in his house.

[]_[] Family
JMG

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Davey wrote:
JMG wrote:

If they were Coors lights, he did you a favor.

Banquets, on the other hand, I would slap him. I don't care if he's your father. That's what he deserves, and that's just me being nice.
So if you were me you wouldve slapped him?

[]_[] Family
jrry32

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JMG wrote:
Spiel612 wrote:

Nope, literally nothing.

He can. Could also be sued by your friends family.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
JMG

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
JMG wrote:
Spiel612 wrote:

Nope, literally nothing.

He can. Could also be sued by your friends family.
Damn.

My point is, we've been doing this for a entire year now and he's been completely fine with it. He just snapped yesterday though I've never seen him like that.

I totally understand if a parent wants to be strict about drinking in their house/having possesion of it in their house. But don't say it's all fine and good for the longest time and then now want to enfore something he's never done.

I just rather him be ateict about it then on the fence.

[]_[] Family
Spiel612

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The laws that govern underage drinking are very prohibitive to the "supplier" of the alcohol.

If my roommates are having a party, I leave the instant anyone under 21 walks in. I can't be party to that. I'll have more fun at a bar.
green24

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This Chris Dorner saga is just unbelievable. Seems like a season of 24.
rickyt31

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
This Chris Dorner saga is just unbelievable. Seems like a season of 24.

yeah, it's insane.

Quote:
JETS . HEAT . GSU & V-Tech (CF) . SYRACUSE (CB) . ATL MLS .

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 56 of 100

Jump to: