Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Tebow Talk (TAJT #7)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
green24

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jetsman82 wrote:
Spiel612 wrote:
Agreed. And this may be biased, but the Jets forum has always been well respected because of the sheer volume of quality posters. A lot of really intelligent debate goes on here.

Sure, we have the occasional absurdity, but what's life without a little debate?

The only thing I do miss is jets rooter. That guy was unintentional comedy gold.

I miss him and tipceey.

Raoul Duke and qj have come back around as well.

I miss Robbie Epic.
Spiel612

Most Valuable Poster (7th Ballot)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
Spiel612 wrote:
Agreed. And this may be biased, but the Jets forum has always been well respected because of the sheer volume of quality posters. A lot of really intelligent debate goes on here.

Sure, we have the occasional absurdity, but what's life without a little debate?

The only thing I do miss is jets rooter. That guy was unintentional comedy gold.

Even though a lot of the older posters don't really post anymore (jonyankee1nyj, Jetsalltheway39, jg6041), there have been new posters that have stepped up and continued the great discussions here.

Man it's been forever since I heard those names.

Also...

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=45047

That should go in the directory. That is the War Room of the very first FFMD in 2006. That was the Jets War Room. That was some of the most fun I've ever had.

I can't seem to find the War Room for FFMD 2 in 2006, but I found the position assignments thread. I remember in the FFMD 2 they came away with Brick and DeAngelo Williams.
sandwhich

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spiel612 wrote:
green24 wrote:
Spiel612 wrote:

Even though a lot of the older posters don't really post anymore (jonyankee1nyj, Jetsalltheway39, jg6041), there have been new posters that have stepped up and continued the great discussions here.

Man it's been forever since I heard those names.

Also...

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=45047

That should go in the directory. That is the War Room of the very first FFMD in 2006. That was the Jets War Room. That was some of the most fun I've ever had.

I can't seem to find the War Room for FFMD 2 in 2006, but I found the position assignments thread. I remember in the FFMD 2 they came away with Brick and DeAngelo Williams.

Seeing some of those names makes me miss a lot of people.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spiel612 wrote:

OMG jets rooter was the best. THers like a 0% chance we ever see him again. He got slammed for literally EVERYTHING he posted lol. Poor kid.

Props to JMG on the sig as usual
green24

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ekill08x wrote:
Spiel612 wrote:

OMG jets rooter was the best. THers like a 0% chance we ever see him again. He got slammed for literally EVERYTHING he posted lol. Poor kid.

Just googled some of his posts. Oh dear.
Spiel612

Most Valuable Poster (7th Ballot)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ekill08x wrote:
Spiel612 wrote:

It was always something hysterical.
jetsfan4life51

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forgot about jets rooter. Classic.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
ekill08x wrote:
Spiel612 wrote:

Just googled some of his posts. Oh dear.
As did I, too funny Laughing

[]_[] Family
NewYorkJetsFan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crazy to think that I joined this board over 6 years ago. Shocked

I've only managed 600+ posts though

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NewYorkJetsFan wrote:
Crazy to think that I joined this board over 6 years ago. Shocked

I've only managed 600+ posts though

When I saw this I thought I was similar with only around 1000 posts. But no, 8600. Slight miscalculation. I guess all the game day posts from back when I wasn't working full time added up.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheChad is great too. How many teams can say they have a fan from the land down under?

He's also probably the only guy here that picked the Jets. The rest of us were born into it. Respect.
xenajets

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jetsman82 wrote:
TheChad is great too. How many teams can say they have a fan from the land down under?

He's also probably the only guy here that picked the Jets. The rest of us were born into it. Respect.

I picked the Jets too! For better or worse!! I'm from Manchester in in U.K

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was born in Buffalo, and raised in Atlanta. Never been to NYC or ever met a Jets fan in person. Been a Jet fan all my life. The game against the Falcons next season will be my first Jets game I've ever been too.

Quote:
It's not about the money, it's about sending a message. - The Joker
xenajets

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:
I was born in Buffalo, and raised in Atlanta. Never been to NYC or ever met a Jets fan in person. Been a Jet fan all my life. The game against the Falcons next season will be my first Jets game I've ever been too.

I have followed the Jets and the NFl since 2005, went to my first game against the Texans in 2011 on my birthday when Tone made that sick catch to win the game. I miss those days!!!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xenajets wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:

I have followed the Jets and the NFl since 2005, went to my first game against the Texans in 2011 on my birthday when Tone made that sick catch to win the game. I miss those days!!!

I know that must have been nice to witness that big come back. Hopefully I'll get to see a good game.

Quote:
It's not about the money, it's about sending a message. - The Joker

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 54 of 100

Jump to: