Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Tebow Talk (TAJT #7)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
green24

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheChad wrote:
Did anyone else notice that we've played the NFC superbowl representative each season for the past seven seasons?

Quote:
In each of the past seven seasons, including this one, an NFC team from the division that played its non-division games against the AFC East during the regular season wound up in the Super Bowl. The 49ers played the AFC East this season, but they just continued a trend that started back in 2006, when the Bears played their non-division games against the AFC East and advanced to the Super Bowl. In 2007, the Giants did it; in 2008, the Cardinals did it; in 2009, the Saints did it; in 2010, the Packers did it; last season, the Giants did it again. And this season, San Francisco made it seven straight.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2012/story/_/page/10spot-12week22/super-bowl-xlvii-other-teams-whiffed-harbaughs

I thought that was kind of interesting. We only beat one of them though (the Cardinals).

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=14615889#14615889

Scary post is scary.
barnaby8787

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is random and i'm not starting a new post, but it's times like these that I wish we had cap. Seeing reports that C2J might be cut.
sandwhich

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My absolute dream is for Victor Cruz's contract negotiations to go poorly and us someone getting him and locking him up in a long term deal and me buying 3 of his jerseys and loving every second of yelling "CRUUUUUZZZZ!! at televisions and in the stadium and telling everyone he's my favorite player, not just my favorite non-Jet player, and so on.

(It's a run on sentence because I'm saying that all in one breath)

But seriously, maybe the only scenario of Revis being traded that I would like would be with Cruz involved.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sandwhich wrote:
My absolute dream is for Victor Cruz's contract negotiations to go poorly and us someone getting him and locking him up in a long term deal and me buying 3 of his jerseys and loving every second of yelling "CRUUUUUZZZZ!! at televisions and in the stadium and telling everyone he's my favorite player, not just my favorite non-Jet player, and so on.

(It's a run on sentence because I'm saying that all in one breath)

But seriously, maybe the only scenario of Revis being traded that I would like would be with Cruz involved.

That would be sick; I would still want a little something more like a 2nd or 3rd.
barnaby8787

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another random post. Sergio Kindle is a free agent. Hard to label the guy as a true bust this early in his career. I feel like he might be worth taking a flier on on a year deal. I was high on the guy coming out of Texas. He's just injury prone unfortunately.
jetsfan4life51

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

barnaby8787 wrote:
Another random post. Sergio Kindle is a free agent. Hard to label the guy as a true bust this early in his career. I feel like he might be worth taking a flier on on a year deal. I was high on the guy coming out of Texas. He's just injury prone unfortunately.

Would love to bring him in. He's a few years removed from the big injury, who knows if he just needed some time.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, Mark Sanchez finished 3rd in the MVP voting.

That's enough for me to keep him as our starter.

Quote:
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.
JMG

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yankee0724 wrote:
Guys, Mark Sanchez finished 3rd in the MVP voting.

That's enough for me to keep him as our starter.
Shocked

[]_[] Family
quietjetsket

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched Celebrity Beach Bowl 2013. Oh Boy, I would love to pull Mark Sanchez behind Maria Menounos. That is only positive I have for the brown nose. heh.
barnaby8787

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jetsfan4life51 wrote:
barnaby8787 wrote:

Would love to bring him in. He's a few years removed from the big injury, who knows if he just needed some time.
Yeah, he could be one of the value players that Idzik will need to find to complete this roster
Gambit Jango

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're doing the Make A Movie Draft in the Entertainment Forum if anyone's interested. Each of us drafts a cast, crew, and director for films that we make up. If you've got a cool idea for a story, or an adaptation of something, join up, it's a lot of fun.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=513042

"He brought his doom on himself with his treason but I did love him, Davos. I know that now. I swear, I will go to my grave thinking of my brother’s peach.”
Spiel612

Most Valuable Poster (7th Ballot)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally unrelated, but now that I'm back posting on here regularly (and suffering from some insomnia right now)...I just wanted to take a minute and appreciate the fact that a lot of you guys have been posting on this forum for seven or eight years now.

Pretty darn impressive if you ask me Wink
green24

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So... who's ready for the Blizzard of 2013?
Quote:
@NYMag
New York could get anywhere from two to 38 inches of snow this weekend. Helpful, right? http://nym.ag/WRiyOT
JMG

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spiel612 wrote:
Totally unrelated, but now that I'm back posting on here regularly (and suffering from some insomnia right now)...I just wanted to take a minute and appreciate the fact that a lot of you guys have been posting on this forum for seven or eight years now.

Pretty darn impressive if you ask me Wink
Pretty remarkable.

It's good to see someone that has been around awhile and is very respected around this forum back on here, Spiel. It's great for the Jets Forum. They should make you a mod.

[]_[] Family
Jetsman82

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
So... who's ready for the Blizzard of 2013?
Quote:
@NYMag
New York could get anywhere from two to 38 inches of snow this weekend. Helpful, right? http://nym.ag/WRiyOT

The model that predicts the ridiculously high amount (the NAM I think), is widely believed to be incorrect. New York is more likely to get around 5 inches.

Here in central Jersey, they're talking about 1-3 inches. Pretty annoying.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 52 of 100

Jump to: