Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Tebow Talk (TAJT #7)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
green24

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JMG wrote:
green24 wrote:
SAT tomorrow. Anxious

How was it?

I hated SAT, it was the worst..

I thought the first few sections were pretty hard, but it got better after that. The critical reading sections were hard in this test.

aceinthehouse wrote:
I'm so confident in the Skins this season (offensively), I think they challenge the Patriots scoring record.
Call it a hunch. Idea
JMG

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
JMG wrote:
green24 wrote:
SAT tomorrow. Anxious

How was it?

I thought the first few sections were pretty hard, but it got better after that. The critical reading sections were hard in this test.
Critical reading is so dumb. There are always like 3 out of the 5 answers that look like they could be correct!

[]_[] Family
green24

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JMG wrote:
green24 wrote:
JMG wrote:
green24 wrote:
SAT tomorrow. Anxious

How was it?

Critical reading is so dumb. There are always like 3 out of the 5 answers that look like they could be correct!

Yep. Whenever I get questions wrong, it's always because I can't decide between a couple of the answers. I always get the question. Laughing

aceinthehouse wrote:
I'm so confident in the Skins this season (offensively), I think they challenge the Patriots scoring record.
Call it a hunch. Idea
NewYorkJetsFan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Critical reading was my best section. Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NewYorkJetsFan wrote:

That's math for me. Got a perfect score in the math section on the PSAT.

aceinthehouse wrote:
Call it a hunch. Idea
NewYorkJetsFan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
NewYorkJetsFan wrote:

That's math for me. Got a perfect score in the math section on the PSAT.

Wow, look at the big brains on Green24. Laughing

I got a 610 on the math section on my SAT which I was more than happy with.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Critical reading was cake on the SATs. I did alright on the math, but there were a lot of things I've never even learned before on there. I think I got like a 1310 on the SATs overall (just the two, not the weird 3rd writing one if they still have that).

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My team was the only team that wasn't told flag playoffs were canceled today. Woke up early and drove out to NY Tech in Central Islip for no reason. I was so amped to play too. Evil or Very Mad

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since mini-skirt makes you look like a whore, this dress will do. Does this dress come with built-in stain protection pad?

Last edited by quietjetsket on Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
green24

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sandwhich wrote:
Critical reading was cake on the SATs. I did alright on the math, but there were a lot of things I've never even learned before on there. I think I got like a 1310 on the SATs overall (just the two, not the weird 3rd writing one if they still have that).

They do still have it. The MC is fine for that, but the essay sucks.

aceinthehouse wrote:
Call it a hunch. Idea
green24

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read through last year's FFMD2 thread and found this. Laughing

aceinthehouse wrote:
Call it a hunch. Idea
quietjetsket

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.examiner.com/video/gracie-gold-2013-u-s-figure-skating-championships-free-skate

http://www.examiner.com/video/ashley-wagner-2013-u-s-figure-skating-championships-free-skate-1

I don't know if it is unfair to Ms. Gold because she skated before Ms. Wagner and did not do anything extra. Ms. Wagner skated last and juiced up few extra jumps after 2 falls.

I remembered the trio race between Sasha Cohen, Russian and Japanese in Italy (2006). Cohen skated first then botched up few jumps. Russian skated next and then botched one jump and gave up. Japanese with leading point skated last and did one of the most boring event. Japanese won the Gold medal. Unacceptable.

I don't know if Ms. Gold can beat Japan's best skater or Russian's best skater for 2014 Winter Games but I think she should skate hard completely no matter where she is lined up.

Last edited by quietjetsket on Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
green24

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

quietjetsket wrote:
http://www.examiner.com/video/gracie-gold-2013-u-s-figure-skating-championships-free-skate

http://www.examiner.com/video/ashley-wagner-2013-u-s-figure-skating-championships-free-skate-1

I don't know if it is unfair to Ms. Gold because she skated before Ms. Wagner and did not do anything extra. Ms. Wagner skated last and juiced up few extra jumps after 2 falls.

I remembered the trio race between Sasha Cohen, Russian and Japanese at Salt Lake City. Cohen skated first then botched up few jumps. Russian skated next and then botched one jump and gave up. Japanese with leading point skated last and did one of the most boring event. Japanese won the Gold medal. Unacceptable.

I don't know if Ms. Gold can beat Japan's best skater or Russian's best skater for 2014 Winter Games but I think she should skate hard completely no matter where she is lined up.

Sarah Hughes won gold in Salt Lake City.

aceinthehouse wrote:
Call it a hunch. Idea
ekill08x

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jetsfan4life51 wrote:
My team was the only team that wasn't told flag playoffs were canceled today. Woke up early and drove out to NY Tech in Central Islip for no reason. I was so amped to play too. Evil or Very Mad

Where else do u play? I play in St. James indoor at the sports arena. Although I prefer playing outdoors because I play QB and its tough to air it out in that place.

Props to JMG on the sig as usual
quietjetsket

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
quietjetsket wrote:

I remembered the trio race between Sasha Cohen, Russian and Japanese at Salt Lake City. Cohen skated first then botched up few jumps. Russian skated next and then botched one jump and gave up. Japanese with leading point skated last and did one of the most boring event. Japanese won the Gold medal. Unacceptable.

Sarah Hughes won gold in Salt Lake City.

Excuse me... in Italy.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 50 of 100

Jump to: