Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Injury report
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
justo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://espnwisconsin.com/common/more.php?m=49&post_id=13641
The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
GoPackGo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
http://espnwisconsin.com/common/more.php?m=49&post_id=13641

LOL @ Jordy.

Jordy Nelson wrote:
I think we’ve found a rhythm as an offense,” Nelson said Monday. "I don’t think it really is necessarily with or without (Jennings) because when he was playing we were struggling. (At) Seattle, we struggled. So I think as an offense we’re getting into a little bit of a rhythm.”

If you read between the lines, it sounds like he's saying "well, we were struggling when he was in, and now we're in a rhythm. So no real need for him to come back."

Even funnier, it's true. Laughing

R-E-L-A-X
MNPackfan32

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's the scoop? Do we have the worst damn training staff in the history of the world or the biggest team of pansies or do we not say how serious our injuries are? Because Raji and Jennings are down some serious time with some weird injuries.

Duff Man wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Josh Sitton, Mike Daniels

Average at best
PackFan4Life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
What's the scoop? Do we have the worst damn training staff in the history of the world or the biggest team of pansies or do we not say how serious our injuries are? Because Raji and Jennings are down some serious time with some weird injuries.

I think it has a lot more to do with MM wanting to keep players out to get healthy for the long haul so the team is better and healthier later in the year versus rushing them back and taking a beat up team into the latter part of the year. Green Bay needs to get some wins now that they are past the opening gauntlet. Get healthy now, because this division will not be won in October and early November this year. The division will be won in late November and December this year.
ugLymayNe

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PackFan4Life wrote:
The division will be won in late November and December this year.

5 of the 7 games to finish the year are vs the Black & Blue. And our division is one of, if not the best in the NFL. All four teams can beat any team in the league if they play to their potential. We have to play well vs Minnesota if we want to make it into the real NFL season...

Sig brought to you by Justo
justo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
RT @TyDunne: Injuries:Driver (prob), Finley (prob), Jennings (out), Kuhn (out), Lang (prob), Nelson (questionable), Perry (out), Raji (prob)

Quote:
RT @TyDunne: More injuries: Rodgers (prob), Saturday (prob), Shields (out), Starks (prob), Woodson (out) #packers

The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
MNPackfan32

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
Quote:
RT @TyDunne: Injuries:Driver (prob), Finley (prob), Jennings (out), Kuhn (out), Lang (prob), Nelson (questionable), Perry (out), Raji (prob)

Quote:
RT @TyDunne: More injuries: Rodgers (prob), Saturday (prob), Shields (out), Starks (prob), Woodson (out) #packers
Any official word on Perry? MCL is my guess.... LOL at our pass catchers. Boykins Big Breakout Ballgame??

Duff Man wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:

Average at best
justo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
justo wrote:
Quote:

Quote:
Any official word on Perry? MCL is my guess.... LOL at our pass catchers. Boykins Big Breakout Ballgame??
All we know is that it's a knee. McCarthy said maybe another week and he will be ready
GoPackGo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fine by me. I thought he was out for the year when it happened. Brick wall

R-E-L-A-X
MNPackfan32

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoPackGo wrote:
Fine by me. I thought he was out for the year when it happened. Brick wall
Me too. I was livid.

Duff Man wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:

Average at best
BobSacamano

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
justo wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

Still better than some team's.

The rational part of me realizes the Packers injury history the past few seasons is just the way things shake down, but part of me wonders if the medical staff is inept. There have been so many medical issues for the Packers its been ridiculous.

KingTarvaris7 wrote:
last year's vikings were far better than the packers team that just won
Packerraymond

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BobSacamano wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
justo wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

Still better than some team's.

The rational part of me realizes the Packers injury history the past few seasons is just the way things shake down, but part of me wonders if the medical staff is inept. There have been so many medical issues for the Packers its been ridiculous.

Medical staff has nothing to do with it, S&C should be handling it better. Plenty of in-season routines you should be doing to prevent injuries. No reason for Jordy Nelson, a guy with no hamstring problems in his background, to be pulling a hammy.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What did Kuhn do and who takes his role this game?

Props to Jamison. for the sick sig!!
justo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SplashDive wrote:
What did Kuhn do and who takes his role this game?

Crabs/Williams I would assume. They have both played H. Less Kuhn in the shotgun and more Cobb package I would assume.
Mr.RodgersNeighborhood

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sherrod is headed to the IR. Disappointing to say the least, I was really hoping he could make it back this season, and challenge Newhouse for a starting spot. Newhouse has been playing at a lower level and he'll have to outperform what he has been doing if we're going to keep Rodgers upright.

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/176017251.html

Sig by Justo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 4 of 11

Jump to: