Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Dave Wanstedt

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cdavls17

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:24 am    Post subject: Dave Wanstedt Reply with quote

It is time to fire this guy, am I being unreasonable? Nope the guy is clueless, 2 blitzes in 5 games, cushion on the DBs so any mediocre WR has time to make the play and then some. He is to conservative and needs to go. Gailey could be next if things dont work out better.

Thanks Max
TommyC376

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave Wannstedt*

But I agree, back to back 600 + yards given up, enough is enough.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we should keep him for now. Still to early in the season to throw everthing away. If we lose our next 4 & our defense continues this then it may be time.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see any BIG changes until the bye week. When I say big, I'm referring to QB and defensive coordinator.

TommyC376^^^
cdavls17

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree bye week is probably the time coaching changes will be made if they are doing something during the season.

Marshawn Lynch please tell me something that would give me a positive reason on why Wannstedt should stay. the guy is a bum and made the defense a joke. You have $150 million locked up in the front 4 and they have been weak on the run game and the pass rush the past couple of games. KC and cleveland they should mediocre play but thats against terrrible teams

Thanks Max
marshawn lynch

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cdavls17 wrote:
I agree bye week is probably the time coaching changes will be made if they are doing something during the season.

Marshawn Lynch please tell me something that would give me a positive reason on why Wannstedt should stay. the guy is a bum and made the defense a joke. You have $150 million locked up in the front 4 and they have been weak on the run game and the pass rush the past couple of games. KC and cleveland they should mediocre play but thats against terrrible teams

Because if you fire your DC this early in the season, it could easily get even worse. I see no one on this team that can take the reigns from him right now. I would wait till the season ends or we are elimnated from playoff contention to do it. Firing a coach midseason can't help in any way. Just makes it harder on us this season.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
cdavls17 wrote:

Because if you fire your DC this early in the season, it could easily get even worse. I see no one on this team that can take the reigns from him right now. I would wait till the season ends or we are elimnated from playoff contention to do it. Firing a coach midseason can't help in any way. Just makes it harder on us this season.

This is the clear answer IMHO. I want him gone, too, but at this point I'd keep him until the end of the season. Now if he drastically & successfully mixes up his playcalling before then, I might consider keeping him, but that would be the only reason.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: