Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

We SUCK, and I'm SICK of it.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iRobot

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:
iRobot wrote:
New week. Facing my suddenly struggling AZ Cardinals. Line woes should allow Williams to catch up to expected numbers.

Fun times coming..
Maybe if Williams stops trying to break every run to the outside and hits the hole up the middle like a real RB does. What Williams is doing is smiliar to what CJ Spiller did his rookie and begining of his 2nd year, he like Williams was always trying to stretch runs to the edge.

I was referencing to Super Mario.

Our Williams, the running back, has no holes to run through. Our line is putrid right now as Batiste and Snyder do not allow any gaps in the run game and allow pressure on nearly every passing down. Massie is getting better at run sets but pass sets, he still struggles.
TommyC376

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iRobot wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:
iRobot wrote:
New week. Facing my suddenly struggling AZ Cardinals. Line woes should allow Williams to catch up to expected numbers.

Fun times coming..
Maybe if Williams stops trying to break every run to the outside and hits the hole up the middle like a real RB does. What Williams is doing is smiliar to what CJ Spiller did his rookie and begining of his 2nd year, he like Williams was always trying to stretch runs to the edge.

Our Williams, the running back, has no holes to run through. Our line is putrid right now as Batiste and Snyder do not allow any gaps in the run game and allow pressure on nearly every passing down. Massie is getting better at run sets but pass sets, he still struggles.

Haaaa fail by me. But still I feel for your Williams, like you said he doesnt get many holes. I feel like he needs to work on his patience.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:
iRobot wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:
iRobot wrote:

Fun times coming..

Haaaa fail by me. But still I feel for your Williams, like you said he doesnt get many holes. I feel like he needs to work on his patience.

Well he can work on his patience from the sidelines because he's out for the rest of the season after getting surgery on his shoulder injury from last game.

We're down to LaRod Stephens-Howling (not gonna last 15+ carries a game), William Powell (lead preseason rushing yards against scrubs), and Alfonso Smith (special teamer primarily).
BillSabre

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillsGuy82 wrote:
The Bills forum has turned into the WWE forum... Laughing , Whatcha gonna do brother, when Hulkamania runs wild on Youuu!!

Anyways back to the Bills, were only 2 and 3 and have a winnable game in Arizona.. The sky is not falling.. YET

I want to clothesline your opinion. I want to take the last line and give it a tombstone! We are a bad football team. I'm tired of winning between 5-8 games every year. Can you smell what BS is cooking?

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Who got that sack? Cameron Jordan? Jordan Cameron? Michael Jordan? Cam Cameron? IM SO CONFUSED!
marshawn lynch

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillSabre wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:
The Bills forum has turned into the WWE forum... Laughing , Whatcha gonna do brother, when Hulkamania runs wild on Youuu!!

Anyways back to the Bills, were only 2 and 3 and have a winnable game in Arizona.. The sky is not falling.. YET

I want to clothesline your opinion. I want to take the last line and give it a tombstone! We are a bad football team. I'm tired of winning between 5-8 games every year. Can you smell what BS is cooking?

No!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Locked due to a general lack of football substance.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: