Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Trade Deadline
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheStarStillShines

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I, too, wouldn't trade Bryant for Jennings. I would rather get draft picks in return, as Jennings might have 2 or 3 good seasons left. I also think Jennings is too similar to Miles Austin, and the team needs a big, physical WR to complement Austin.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I am kind of hoping that we move Jenkins for a 2nd round pick. May not be quite enough to get it done, but if we throw in a 5th or 6th, we could probably get a desperate team on the phone. A couple of teams come to mind. Baltimore just lost Webb for the year, so they could be in the market for a cornerback. The Jets could be a match with Revis out, although they still have Cromartie and Wilson. If Minnesota keeps it up, they could be a match. Someone who feels pressured to stay atop their division during week 8 could be a team that makes a move, especially with how Jenkins has played so far this year.

I think that moving him and a 5th for a 2nd rounder is more valuable than a 3rd round comp pick in 2014. Sure, he may not be worth a 2nd rounder, but the Phins moved Davis for a 2nd and a 6th, and if a team is desperate, we could catch them at the right time

Check out my draft thread!
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=490478t=447580&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
MaddHatter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miles Austin should get shipped off

Sig courtesy of mack.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: