Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: San Francisco 49ers vs New York Giants - Redemption
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 53, 54, 55  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who's Got It Better Than Us?
Nooooobody!!!
66%
 66%  [ 28 ]
New York Giants :(
33%
 33%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 42

Ataal

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big9erfan wrote:
For any one looking at the end of this thread for a quick game summary here it is:

6 sacks, 3 ints, gave up over 150 yards rushing, missed two FGs, bad kick coverage, no sacks of eli, ugly looking kick returns by us, lost the battle of the line of scrimmage on both sides of the line ... oh, and coaching and play calling sucked big time. did i miss anything?

Some pretty bad penalties, too. Holding after a 11 yard run. Delay of game on 3rd and 1 that led to an interception. Probably a lot more than that, but those stood out.

On the bright side....Buffalo beat the Cardinals.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in po we trust wrote:
once again .. if Staley is out .. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD START LOONEY OR KILGORE CAUSE LEONARD DAVIS IS JUST GOD AWFUL

Dude's false start literally ended any shot we had of winning.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Offense was garbage
Defense was garbage
Special Teams was garbage
Coaching was garbage

That about covers my thoughts on this weeks game.

*(as an extra blocker)
bagh

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Giants fan here. Just came to say good game fellas. you had me angry after your first 2 drives because i thought if this keeps up we lose.
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bagh wrote:
Giants fan here. Just came to say good game fellas. you had me angry after your first 2 drives because i thought if this keeps up we lose.

You guys gave us a beating we haven't received since the Harbaugh era. Much props..................................

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's my fault. I picked up Alex Smith for my team since my QB had a bye week.
Gmen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bagh wrote:

That's a lie, and we all know it. I think for America's game of the week, America was hoping for a more competitive game.

"Has courage and poise. In my opinion, most of all, he has that quality you can't define. Call it magic."

- Ernie Accorsi scouting report of Eli
sbrown

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Psychlone wrote:
A fitting end to the game. Just get out healthy and hopefully hungry. Something to note, why did we abandon the run game so early. It seems Roman went away from it early in the third. But in lieu of the run, we opted for the short passes instead??? That spelled eminent doom for us. Oh well, off to Thursday.

But we have to be able to win if a team takes away our run game. this is one of the things that opponents say about us. Can our passing game win a game for us if running game isnt there?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seemingly everyone expected a close game. We are just as surprised as you guys, don't let anyone tell you different. Turnovers were really the difference early. I did feel good about playing with a lead against SF, but never would have or could have for seen us winning the turnover battle or being able to run the ball and control the clock.

Best of luck against Seattle Thursday. I have a feeling we haven't see the last of eachother yet this season.
49ersfan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sbrown wrote:
Psychlone wrote:
A fitting end to the game. Just get out healthy and hopefully hungry. Something to note, why did we abandon the run game so early. It seems Roman went away from it early in the third. But in lieu of the run, we opted for the short passes instead??? That spelled eminent doom for us. Oh well, off to Thursday.

But we have to be able to win if a team takes away our run game. this is one of the things that opponents say about us. Can our passing game win a game for us if running game isnt there?

We had 17 runs for 82 yards (including QB scrambles) today. That's a good YPC average.

We just could not move the ball in the air at all after the first 2 drives. First Alex started struggling with 3 INT's and a bad sack, then they just started teeing off on our OL.
-Not taking this off until the 49ers win #6
NextBigThing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Admit it, it was nice to see the superfreak flying up the field today. You know you want some more of it, don't lie. Very Happy
A sunny disposition is worth more than fortune. Young people should know that it can be cultivated; that the mind like the body can be moved from the shade into sunshine. Thine own reproach alone do fear
Jeebs

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big9erfan wrote:
For a lot of reasons I think this is our worst game in the Harbaugh era. Oh well, moving on to next week.

There is no doubt about it, this was the worst game Harbaugh has had. Absolutely awful in all three phases.

Is anyone else as annoyed as I am at the frequency of this wildcat crap? I can put up with it every once and a while to keep teams on their toes but we have been trying to use it way to often. It almost seems to take Smith out of rhythm a bit.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NextBigThing wrote:
Admit it, it was nice to see the superfreak flying up the field today. You know you want some more of it, don't lie. Very Happy

No doubt, I'm a big Moss fan myself and would love to a shot or two a game to him. Moss got single coverage with the safety coming too late and he made them pay.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ersfan wrote:
sbrown wrote:
Psychlone wrote:

We had 17 runs for 82 yards (including QB scrambles) today. That's a good YPC average.

We just could not move the ball in the air at all after the first 2 drives. First Alex started struggling with 3 INT's and a bad sack, then they just started teeing off on our OL.

thats what I mean, our passing game has to be able to win games for us, not just come along for the ride

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Outside of our first two drives this offense was terrible. We got too cute out there today. As much as I like Kaep they need to stop putting him in there so much. That is going to be the downfall of this offense. We abandoned the run game early because we wanted to run the wildcat. Throw in Alex throwing 3 picks and that was the end of us in this game. I don't know what needs to happen but the offense needs to practice hard this week.

Thanks to IDOG_det on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 53, 54, 55  Next
Page 54 of 55

Jump to: