Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: San Francisco 49ers vs New York Giants - Redemption
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 53, 54, 55  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who's Got It Better Than Us?
Nooooobody!!!
66%
 66%  [ 28 ]
New York Giants :(
33%
 33%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 42

Ataal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most of me says this is going to be a battle from the time the game starts to the time the game ends. However, there's a small piece of me that thinks that Harbaugh is going to troll the NFL again(wildcatting the Tebows, etc...). I believe he's had a game plan for the Giants since the schedule first came out.

But, Coughlin is no slouch of a coach, either. I'm really looking forward to this game.

I'm expecting Kyle Williams to have a career game.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harbaugh is a troll and I love it. I really want Aldon to get 2-3 sacks. I want to rub it in a Broncos' fans face that he is an absolute QB killa.
steadypimpin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harbaugh: oh so you think we suck at passing huh? This week my QB will pass, a lot. Oh and we'll still power run that ball down your damn throats too.

Thanks to IDOG_det on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
Yfz01

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is going to be an interesting game.

The 49ers were ridiculous last week. I couldn't even complain about NOMOSS because every WR out there was dominating.

Lil Uno with the sig.
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yfz01 wrote:

The 49ers were ridiculous last week. I couldn't even complain about NOMOSS because every WR out there was dominating.

Did you see Moss take three defenders with him leaving Vernon Davis WIDE OPEN? My goodness, every week opposing teams leave one of our WRs open because of Moss. I'm waiting for teams to leave Moss one on one because I know we will take a shot to him. Maybe against the Giants?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Yfz01 wrote:

Did you see Moss take three defenders with him leaving Vernon Davis WIDE OPEN? My goodness, every week opposing teams leave one of our WRs open because of Moss. I'm waiting for teams to leave Moss one on one because I know we will take a shot to him. Maybe against the Giants?

Jim Harbaugh raved of @RandyMoss suggestions for #49ers offense w/out selfish goals: "It's matter of time until he has that big-catch day."

CamInMan Twitter

-Lork
Ataal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Yfz01 wrote:

This is exactly what I've been telling people that come up to me and say with a snicker, "yeah, how's Moss working out for you?"

He's hard to target when he's triple covered. Yeah, there have been times where he beat his coverage, but teams will start letting off a little bit when we torch them with another receiver. I have no doubt he will get his day. When our receivers play like they did against the Bills, Moss will be open more often than not. Can't wait.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, I mean he still got behind the defense but made no since throwing it to him when Davis was left wide open. Moss is also helping the run game as teams still want to keep a safety deep. His time is coming though, I sense a team leaving him open and we will capitalize on it. I called Culliver's first pick last game, so I'm calling Moss OFFICIALLY taking the top off the defense this week Laughing .

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really hope yesterdays offense shows up on Sunday and hopefully every sunday afterwards. The Giants can put up points at ease it seems. We can't get satisfied if we have only a 7 point lead or even more. We can't take our foot off the pedal in this game sunday. If we play like we did against the Bills I will a very happy fan. This Giants game could very easily end up in a loss.

"Keep choppin' wood"
mrscottso

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Giants' Hill suspended for substance

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/new-york-giants-safety-will-hill-suspended-for-banned-substance-100812

Quote:
The NFL has suspended New York Giants rookie safety Will Hill for using Adderall, the same prescription drug that teammate Tyler Sash used.

Just throwing this out there. Don't know if it is a big deal for them or not.

BlaqOptic wrote:
Dan Connor is twice the LineBacker that "PWilly" will ever be.
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's the same thing Haden got suspended for.

Hill has been playing SCB according to PFF and played over 50% of the snaps the last two games.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrscottso wrote:
Giants' Hill suspended for substance

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/new-york-giants-safety-will-hill-suspended-for-banned-substance-100812

Quote:
The NFL has suspended New York Giants rookie safety Will Hill for using Adderall, the same prescription drug that teammate Tyler Sash used.

Just throwing this out there. Don't know if it is a big deal for them or not.

Only stats I could find on him put him at 7 tackles and one FF for the year. Not sure where he is on the depth chart.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very disappointing day. I expected to relive the beatdown with some highlights or even some talk of how we beasted yesterday but found nothing. I guess we're not sexy enough. They couldn't stop showing highlights last week when the Pats beat the Bills but nothing of our game. RG3 getting knocked out, Vick fumbling, and Tebow are more important I guess.

"Keep choppin' wood"
49ers4life52

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steadypimpin wrote:
Very disappointing day. I expected to relive the beatdown with some highlights or even some talk of how we beasted yesterday but found nothing. I guess we're not sexy enough. They couldn't stop showing highlights last week when the Pats beat the Bills but nothing of our game. RG3 getting knocked out, Vick fumbling, and Tebow are more important I guess.

East-Coast bias...

^Kempes^
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, I can careless and would actually prefer to go below the radar. They know how good we are regardless of how much press we get. Most people are picking SF to get to the Super Bowl.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 53, 54, 55  Next
Page 2 of 55

Jump to: