Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 5 Game Ball?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Player of the game?
Alex Smith
97%
 97%  [ 37 ]
Frank Gore
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Michael Crabtree
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Patrick Willis
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Chris Culliver
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 38

SoCalNiner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillsGuy82 wrote:
Since everyone on poll kicked [inappropriate/removed] today!!

I'd vote for Joe Staley.. I dunno if underrated is the word for him, but dude is a beast and was today.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far every vote has been for Alex Shocked

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
I hear within 5 years the fans at Jags games will be able to vote via Twitter on the in-game playcalls.
mrscottso

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex was freaking great today...I know it was only the Bills but he still looked great.

BlaqOptic wrote:
Dan Connor is twice the LineBacker that "PWilly" will ever be.
49ers4life52

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex gets my vote.

He played a flawless game today and kept slinging it through out the game. The O-line deserves a lot of cred as well... they played outstanding. Oh yeah, nice to see Crabs having a great game.

^Kempes^
c0insnap

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Entire offense...

Alex Smith was outstanding. Accurate, quick... simply brilliant. Offensive line was amazing. Running backs were just as impressive. Receivers were equally as impressive, as was the play-calling.

Simply the perfect offensive game.

Beast
sbrown

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Most of the time, no matter how well Alex plays, I vote for someone else that came up with a big play or a game changer, because I truly believe that the quarterback should have good games. That's who you build your team around, typically. Rules are created to keep these guys from being injured. Everything funnels through your quarterback. Etc.. Etc.. Etc...

All that being said, if Alex Smith didn't impress even our division rival "haters," they weren't watching this game. Alex Smith not only threw for over 300 yards, read the defense like a book, and protected the ball, he threw bombs. And, they were perfectly thrown.

I really couldnt have put it better. A qb is supposed to be the best player on the team and in todays game he should put up 300 yds routinely. its kinda sad that we celebrate a 300 yd game when every other starting Qb including the rookies except russell wilson has thrown for over 300. But it wasnt just 300 yds, its how effortless it looked. also with him taking shots downfield. he looked like he said eff it and ill throw my guy open (kyle williams). this is what the wrs have been saying they wanted and alex did it beautifully today Applause

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex Smiths accuracy stood out during a deep sideline pass to Davis.

Wow....what a pass that was....i have never seen a better and more accurate looking pass.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sbrown wrote:
Quote:
Most of the time, no matter how well Alex plays, I vote for someone else that came up with a big play or a game changer, because I truly believe that the quarterback should have good games. That's who you build your team around, typically. Rules are created to keep these guys from being injured. Everything funnels through your quarterback. Etc.. Etc.. Etc...

All that being said, if Alex Smith didn't impress even our division rival "haters," they weren't watching this game. Alex Smith not only threw for over 300 yards, read the defense like a book, and protected the ball, he threw bombs. And, they were perfectly thrown.

I really couldnt have put it better. A qb is supposed to be the best player on the team and in todays game he should put up 300 yds routinely. its kinda sad that we celebrate a 300 yd game when every other starting Qb including the rookies except russell wilson has thrown for over 300. But it wasnt just 300 yds, its how effortless it looked. also with him taking shots downfield. he looked like he said eff it and ill throw my guy open (kyle williams). this is what the wrs have been saying they wanted and alex did it beautifully today Applause

My friends says much of the same thing when we argue about Alex nearly every day.
Why does it matter what other teams are doing in "today's nfl"? We do things our own way. We run the ball a lot. We have a balanced offense.
Just because every other team is slinging it 40+ times a game for 300 yards doesn't mean that we need to.
We probably might have a FEW 300 games from Alex again, but that's doesnt bother me.
I don't understand what other teams throwing the ball so much has to do with us? Jim isn't going to do that just because very other team in "today's nfl" does. We have our own gameplan.

new sig... sorry alex
sbrown

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ers Finest wrote:
sbrown wrote:
Quote:

My friends says much of the same thing when we argue about Alex nearly every day.
Why does it matter what other teams are doing in "today's nfl"? We do things our own way. We run the ball a lot. We have a balanced offense.
Just because every other team is slinging it 40+ times a game for 300 yards doesn't mean that we need to.
We probably might have a FEW 300 games from Alex again, but that's doesnt bother me.
I don't understand what other teams throwing the ball so much has to do with us? Jim isn't going to do that just because very other team in "today's nfl" does. We have our own gameplan.

umm you must not read too well

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sbrown wrote:
49ers Finest wrote:
sbrown wrote:
Quote:

you must not comprehend your own writing too well. undlerline and bold for you Laughing

new sig... sorry alex
sbrown

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ers Finest wrote:
sbrown wrote:
49ers Finest wrote:
sbrown wrote:
Quote:

I really couldnt have put it better. A qb is supposed to be the best player on the team and [size=20]in todays game he should put up 300 yds routinely. its kinda sad that we celebrate a 300 yd game when every other starting Qb including the rookies except russell wilson has thrown for over 300. [/size=2-]But it wasnt just 300 yds, its how effortless it looked. also with him taking shots downfield. he looked like he said eff it and ill throw my guy open (kyle williams). this is what the wrs have been saying they wanted and alex did it beautifully today Applause

you must not comprehend your own writing too well. undlerline and italics for you Cool [/i]

My point still stands....theres a BUT after your underline that drills home the point of my post. a point im sure you have used when debating with your friends.....understand who your enemies are and which battles to fight...sometimes solidiers are killed in friendly fire. Know which direction you should shoot

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: