Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Anything (Non-Lions) thread: I hate Valverde Ed.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99 ... 107, 108, 109  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
detfan782004


Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Posts: 47333
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LionsFTW wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
Quote:
@JasonLaCanfora
KCPD Officer Darin Snapp confirms GM Scott Pioli and Coach Romeo Crennel were outside team facility at the time Chiefs player killed himself


Quote:
@JasonLaCanfora
KCPD say the player thanked both men before taking his life, and that Pioli and Crennel did not feel threatened. KCPD not revealing identity


I dont even know what to think of this... just... I dont know. He comitted murder, but he seems so troubled.


Kinda disagree. If this were regular people, those that watch news would have heard about it just as we did on sports news. Twitter probably wouldnt be blowing up like it is now, but it would have been news regardless.



I feel for the friends, family, coaches, his newborn and his significant other.

Tragedies happen like this daily the real tradegy is very few are big stories because not athletes, actors or such.



That's why I said not big stories. I agree with u. Just saying this will be bigger then anything else because of popularity of sports and NfL
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
diehardlionfan


Joined: 12 Mar 2007
Posts: 24502
Location: Ottawa
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone touched by this tragedy.

From everything I've read there was no indication he was troubled. His agent simply said that something went terribly, terribly wrong.

It's unfortunate when people can't see past today and realize nothing is forever. Losing hope must be terribly lonely.
_________________


Sig by El Ramster

Team Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stylish313


Joined: 17 Jan 2009
Posts: 15023
Location: Flat Rock, Mi
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe my eyes Confused
_________________
Oh no, we suck again
- Calvin's out
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
FootballPhreak


Joined: 09 Oct 2007
Posts: 34470
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone is interested in a fantasy basketball team, PM me. It would be an interim owner for the time being with the ability to take over the team if you like it. The team is basically 0-5 already so you likely would not be playing for this year. But it also IMO has the best set of keepers in a 3 keeper league. Durant, Westbrook, Griffin. PM me with interest.
_________________
Draft_FanAddict wrote:
If that doesn't concern you, I don't know what would...a missing head?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
stylish313


Joined: 17 Jan 2009
Posts: 15023
Location: Flat Rock, Mi
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
If anyone is interested in a fantasy basketball team, PM me. It would be an interim owner for the time being with the ability to take over the team if you like it. The team is basically 0-5 already so you likely would not be playing for this year. But it also IMO has the best set of keepers in a 3 keeper league. Durant, Westbrook, Griffin. PM me with interest.
How would I look if I asked you for this team? Twisted Evil Laughing
_________________
Oh no, we suck again
- Calvin's out
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Sllim Pickens


Moderator
Joined: 02 Jan 2007
Posts: 18736
Location: Middle of the Mitten
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stylish313 wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
If anyone is interested in a fantasy basketball team, PM me. It would be an interim owner for the time being with the ability to take over the team if you like it. The team is basically 0-5 already so you likely would not be playing for this year. But it also IMO has the best set of keepers in a 3 keeper league. Durant, Westbrook, Griffin. PM me with interest.
How would I look if I asked you for this team? Twisted Evil Laughing


What about me? I'll take it.

Whoever gets it, I want to trade for Durant. And 0-5 is nothing in a long basketball season. We still have 4 months of regular season left.
_________________


Adopt-A-Lion - Riley Reiff, OT/TE/FB
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
1King


Moderator
Joined: 11 Mar 2008
Posts: 31546
Location: daboyle250 on the sig.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sllim Pickens wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
If anyone is interested in a fantasy basketball team, PM me. It would be an interim owner for the time being with the ability to take over the team if you like it. The team is basically 0-5 already so you likely would not be playing for this year. But it also IMO has the best set of keepers in a 3 keeper league. Durant, Westbrook, Griffin. PM me with interest.
How would I look if I asked you for this team? Twisted Evil Laughing


What about me? I'll take it.

Whoever gets it, I want to trade for Durant. And 0-5 is nothing in a long basketball season. We still have 4 months of regular season left.


I got dibs on Durant, step off. Twisted Evil
_________________


El ramster wrote:
1king showing why he's one the best posters in this site.


candyman93 wrote:
1king is showing why he's awesome


TEAM STYLISH
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
diehardlionfan


Joined: 12 Mar 2007
Posts: 24502
Location: Ottawa
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wisconsin sure punched the Huskers in the mouth last night.

It will be interesting to see how they make out in the Rose Bowl.
_________________


Sig by El Ramster

Team Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jrugges


Joined: 26 Mar 2007
Posts: 8924
Location: White Lake, Mi.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, I had the most fun ever last night at Soaring Eagle. Love the casino!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IDOG_det


Joined: 02 Mar 2009
Posts: 20886
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jrugges wrote:
Man, I had the most fun ever last night at Soaring Eagle. Love the casino!
How much did you win? Or did you lose money? Not talking
_________________


CWood21 wrote:
This anti-Teddy crap is getting out of hand.


R.I.P. Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jrugges


Joined: 26 Mar 2007
Posts: 8924
Location: White Lake, Mi.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDOG_det wrote:
Jrugges wrote:
Man, I had the most fun ever last night at Soaring Eagle. Love the casino!
How much did you win? Or did you lose money? Not talking


I won 200$(not much) but that wasn't even the fun part. Me and my friend got chummy with one of the ladie dealers, we asked her to hangout and she said yes but she has a boyfriend(who was huge), but we said whatever and hungout anyways when she was done with her shift. Her boyfriends sister and friends were in town though for awhile and they weren't terrible looking either.

I could keep going on an on an on and I'd prolly still forget a few things. Key point, reach out to others sometimes, people are fun!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DetroitSpirit


Joined: 25 Feb 2012
Posts: 3259
Location: Michigan
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jrugges wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
Jrugges wrote:
Man, I had the most fun ever last night at Soaring Eagle. Love the casino!
How much did you win? Or did you lose money? Not talking


I won 200$(not much) but that wasn't even the fun part. Me and my friend got chummy with one of the ladie dealers, we asked her to hangout and she said yes but she has a boyfriend(who was huge), but we said whatever and hungout anyways when she was done with her shift. Her boyfriends sister and friends were in town though for awhile and they weren't terrible looking either.

I could keep going on an on an on and I'd prolly still forget a few things. Key point, reach out to others sometimes, people are fun!


My night wasn't as successful, at some point, I think I ate a lot of grape jelly for some reason.
_________________
Vikefan79 wrote:
And you know what about the playoffs and/or quarterbacks being a Detroit fan?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jrugges


Joined: 26 Mar 2007
Posts: 8924
Location: White Lake, Mi.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DetroitSpirit wrote:
Jrugges wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
Jrugges wrote:
Man, I had the most fun ever last night at Soaring Eagle. Love the casino!
How much did you win? Or did you lose money? Not talking


I won 200$(not much) but that wasn't even the fun part. Me and my friend got chummy with one of the ladie dealers, we asked her to hangout and she said yes but she has a boyfriend(who was huge), but we said whatever and hungout anyways when she was done with her shift. Her boyfriends sister and friends were in town though for awhile and they weren't terrible looking either.

I could keep going on an on an on and I'd prolly still forget a few things. Key point, reach out to others sometimes, people are fun!


My night wasn't as successful, at some point, I think I ate a lot of grape jelly for some reason.


I had a fun night, but jealous, no peanut butter and jelly time for me last night. Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
detfan782004


Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Posts: 47333
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asdrubal Cabrera listed the Tigers, Red Sox, Yankees, Mets, Giants, and Nationals as the teams he would waive the no trade clause for.

Interesting,.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
diehardlionfan


Joined: 12 Mar 2007
Posts: 24502
Location: Ottawa
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:
Asdrubal Cabrera listed the Tigers, Red Sox, Yankees, Mets, Giants, and Nationals as the teams he would waive the no trade clause for.

Interesting,.


Very interesting. He would certainly be a good addition if the price was right.
_________________


Sig by El Ramster

Team Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99 ... 107, 108, 109  Next
Page 98 of 109

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group